How's your day, Cred Forums?

How's your day, Cred Forums?

I want to die.

i can't stop making pancakes

Wanna talk about it, user?

Great fam, no college next week, girls asked me on date but didn't go 'cause I wanted to get high, got high

How's yours user?

No, fuckoff.

Nice Meme.

hope all in this thread dies a terrible fucking death
crybaby phaggots, this Cred Forums so fuckoff

nice 911

those duppz tells the truth

Pretty shitty man, 3 spine surgeries and dealing with the pain sucks and I may get a fusion so more pain..I'm tired of this..

damn check my dubs, go cry about you're dead nans phags

Kik:gameover169

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

Just woke up so nothing much to complain about until reality kicks in

At work.
Contemplating actually doing any work or just fapping.
Also texting with some teen girls.

teen girl?

tell us more

last exam for this term on monday. i didnt prepare too much, so it will be rather tough. anyway just 4 more to go until i get my bachelors of science degree. feels good to see the finishing line after 4 years of study. should cont learning soon, but i will cook something first.

10 bucks for the nice red jacket harry im all out of bills but i have enough penny. if you don't mind whistle while i count. i feel so nervous without music. i used to be a banker you know? you've never heard of a banker before? we handle lots of money there but they wued me for sleeping in the boss chair.
let me be truthful to you boy, th gays can now get married and i chose you. you the sexiest most intellegent man i ever saw. would you be my wife? make me as happy as i dream to be.
he said yes

Nothing exciting really.
I do community work and they are both too young and adore me as a big brother so nothing that would interest Cred Forums.
>snaps of funny emojis
>snaps of teen angst
>snaps of daily outfit
>snaps snapped bc of boredom
This is what I got so far today.

in our honey he took us to hawaii. he was incredibly sweet, all the time he talked about me. the cleark at the hotel asked for 30 bucks. 10 said rick this other is disgusting and im a celebrity.
they gave of a complementary room. are you ready to party? rick asked. he took a pipe and smoke a white powder. is cocaine he said.
i went to the bathroom smiling and cried the for an hour. whe i came out rick said my sweet whore, you hare getting fuck by a god. he humilliated me.
rick had a dark side. my life became hell

Depressing as usual, just got off work at 6am like always and hoping the my new boyfriend isnt filling my pussy with aids.

Just got home from work, drinking beer now.

dirty blood he called me one and hit me repeteadly. i didn't love him anymore. i was so scared and alone but the i met bubba the chubby kid. he talked to me about kfc and i felt loved.
i kiss him, rick didn't i was. i had power again. bubba made love to me. he went south on my lower area. said to give him a call but my nokia broke.
rick is still an asshole.

rick told me i was a dirty baby. i cried on the phone all day, made my mom cry. tell me god, why rick changed so much?
bubba changed too. he doesn't find me desirable anymore.
im leaving rick as soon as i had my operacion.

rick hits me again today, what a surprise. i called him a mean man and he said im stupid. i ran away, i ran away so fast from everything that reminded me of me. but tv was everywhere.
so i ran to the fartest place north i could find. life was hard at first but it got easy with time.

rick found me. im so scared for my life. he has a look on his eyes that makes me afraid. i ran for so long. but rick's here.

WHAT THE FUCK

the dirty baby is cared? i said yeas daddy, the baby is cared trying to make him happy. dirty old ugly nasty baby screamed.
then he hit me on the head and i passed out. dreamed about a life without rick

i woke in inside a glass cabinet, he feed me with a spoon at night. always apple jam. i cry every night.
you are my possesion he said. bubba kisses me at night, i think he is retarded.

im rick possession i said
everyday the same. im ricks posession.

one night the old man let me go. i was finally free, when i crossed the door rick hit me with a shovel. my ribs cracked. i lost the baby.

ricks gone but still out there. i don't cry anymore, i married this chinese woman named ching lee. she's nothing like rick. she's the dirty baby now.
harvey signing out
goodnight diarie

Rick came back and murdered me for telling a lame af story.

rick was never back and i was safe. my life is filled with happiness. i sawn him sometimes on tv.
my wife loves me completely, but i can't trus love anymore. am i still human?

Wait no hes here again, I sucked his cack and he came in my back pussy. then he murdered me again. Im certain that im not human.

Anybody got any good upper decker stories?

im 62 now and rick is dead, i did not go to his funeral. he died before seeing bubba become the president, when he asked me to me him in the white house i cried. this time out of happiness.
bubba is thinner now and he kept spitting in a golden bucket.
i was raped again, this time for the president of the united states.

a chinese man entered the room. president is dead he screamed. i cried to keep appearances but i was happy on the inside.
then the chinese man said, we know you dirty little baby. your wife died too. cry dirty baby.

become go came out today but i dont understand chinese. im bruised and i lost my sight. time was not kind to me. everything i see is darkness.

i did while crying. but out of happiness. i was going to see rick again and kick his ass. im a different person rick.
i did, the dity baby was him now.

im dead forever now. i see lights sometimes. death is weird.

The world is too loud, even my own chamber.

bad.

i used to see rick all day in my head an cry. im still trapped my on chamber.

bump

rick came to me in a vision and said i was a dead baby. i cried and woke up. i was at the altar marrying rick.