How can I convince my girlfriend to have sex with another guy while I watch...

how can I convince my girlfriend to have sex with another guy while I watch? I think cleaning up another guys creampie from her ass is my biggest fantasy

Hopefully this is just a fucking joke

confirmed joke

Been there. Done that. And loved it!

how did you make it happen? on a night out recently I let a group of guys we had just met drink with my gf and me.

I ended out going out to smoke and when I came back it she was really gettimg on with one of the guys, as n8ght went on he got a lot more touchy with her and she got quite cuddly with him.

Watching him touch her was amazing.

The two of you talk about it later?

Does it matter the race of the guy or no?

No, it just happened and i was fine, I really wanted to ask him to come back with us in taxi home but didnt have nerve to ask

no, but needs to be big cock

How big? Uncut or cut matter also?

Encourage her to ask him to come back home next time. And to go out in a dress or skirt and no panties. Women love doing that, but they won't do it unless encouraged to.

Not to mention it tells her you are putting her in play and want her to play.

it would be so uot to watch her get fingered in club - she has one pair of crotchless panties I got her that she can wear

Yes, it is hot to watch another man intimately fondle your gf in public. And even hotter when he pulls his finger(s) out and shows you how wet she is!

You sound like an old man

Yep. Sure am.

Kill yourself cuck.

Ignore the troll. He'll go away.

I bought her a dildo and she loves it, so hot using it on her and watching hrr enjoy something bigger than me

pic is her dildo

And she likes anal?

yeah, when she is drunk she asks for

have her or your dad fuck her. Someone you both can feel safe and already know.

Damn, son, your home free.You just need to get her out more often and let her pick a partner!

Sauce for anymore?

Because you want her to cheat means she literally never can because she's got your permission, whether you've said so or not. You will NEVER truly have what you want. Face it, OP....you're fucked!

ITT: yet another edgy Cred Forums member spams bullshit cuck fantasy, as part of the not-as-clever-as-they-think plan to indoctrinate Cred Forums into thinking cuck shit is normal or desirable.

I dont want her to cheat in secret I want to watch her do it and clean up her well fucked pussy aftee, maybe clean off the guys cock with my mouth

Forget another guy, get the family pet involved for some hot animal creampies.

Trust me. She'll love you doing both. Especially cleaning her. Had more than one woman tell me that was the best orgasm they had ever had.

If someone else is fucking your gf...theb she IS NOT your GF. At that point she is just some girl you know.

if you are into this sort of thing, its best not to get emmotionally invested.

How do I get a guy to do it? I was thinking could just meet someone out and bring them home to after party

Op just get buttfucked and gtfo Cred Forums

Faggot

Let her pick out one during a night out. It's important that she wants him. And I would suggest going to a motel with him the first time. It doesn't work out well, you don't want him knowing where you live.

/thread

trips never lie

Easy OP just put a camera in your room and wait until you get off work and check the footage.

I really want her wear some slutty clothes when we go out and openly flirt with guys infront of me, would love to sèe her touchimg a guys cock through his jeans in a club

Sounds like a good time to go shopping with her and help her pick out the clothes to wear. Women do love that, especially when they know why they are shopping. And yes, it is exciting to see your woman fondling a man through his trousers in public. Sizing him up so to speak. Plus, it gets the woman really, REALLY in the mood!

I love cum too, seeing a guy cum on her face or boobs then lickimg it up off her would be amazing

the jew cucks just talking to himself

More bulls than you might think love that. Just like they love having the cuck suck their cock both before and after they fuck his wife/gf. They take a lot of pride in their cocks and they love having them appreciated.

And yes, I love cum too.