WOULD YOU RATHER

WOULD YOU RATHER...
A) Consensually fuck one girl for the rest of your life or B) be granted permission to legally rape every woman you wanted?

why would you not choose legal rape

you could even rape the same woman for the rest of your life

is kidnapping also legal?

y u screencap?

because it was funny

like is this a trick question pick B because A is attainable in real life and even if you pick B you could end up with A

Best he's gonna post it to reddit. Is this the part where we ask to be included in the cap?

No. But you would be able to take them to a sex room for a reasonable amount of time. So no long term kidnapping, just long enough to fuck and eat them out or whatever. So partially legal kidnapping

I mean, I figure it should go hand-in-hand

not going to post it to reddit. might post it to another Cred Forums thread, but i've been here since 2007 and I still sc funny threads.

Definitely B. That's the best wish for any man. Being able to fuck any woman you want. I bet you all see at least 10+ clicks a day you wish you could just fuck. Hell if you walk down a block you can see that many too.
It would be like Pokémon, just catching them all.

Why is that a gif?

At the risk of being absolutely ridiculed (it's Cred Forums afterall), A. Don't get the anything from the 'occasion' if it isn't consensual.

Why would I just not consensually fuck any girl I want? That's pretty much how I live my life now...

Am I a beta manlet loser in your scenario?

yeah, she looks fat

pretty much this

HEY STUPID, RAPE IS NEVER CONSENSUAL.

I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF PEDERASTS AND RAPISTS THAT USE Cred Forums AS THEIR BUNKER AND CRUTCH.

YOU'RE SO GODDAM LUCKY YOU'RE ALL BEHIND COMPUTERS, AND SAFELY TUCKED AWAY, ANONYMOUSLY.

because that was the filetype when i saved it from another Cred Forums thread.

Pic related was actually the first image I saved, lol

>A) Consensually fuck one girl for the rest of your life
as long as you pick the right girl, that's all you'd need

good luck finding me
im hiding behind 7 proxies

She ain't thin. I'm not into thin girls. I like my women like I like my bacon... Thick cut, with a bit of fat.

sex even consensual is rape since it involves a male invading the egg of a woman. fucking virgins dont know shit about women or sex which is why your all single.

disgusting. get this bestiality outta here

I'm behind 7 boxxys

>invading the egg of a woman

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Get off of my Cred Forums faggot

Cred Forums as in bestiality yeah?

You must be new here.

>he posts as he takes the bait

???????
b. as long as I can rape the same woman repeatedly

no u

moar

The adrenaline won't be the same if you legalize rape
( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

consensually? does that mean that the sexual activity is sensual for all partners engaged?

Legal rape. I'm not just being edgy, either. I'd genuinely go with that, because that basically means free reign to fuck anyone I want.

Just to nitpick though, do you mean legal (as in there's laws that specifically ensure my right to rape anyone), or just decriminalised (no laws for it, but none against it either)? First would be better, since it would basically give me legal protection against their resistance. They can still legally try and fight me off if it's just decriminalised.

... I'm putting too much thought into this.

Kek

What a bunch of beta males. Fucking Christ you sound like niggers.

B. Even though I've already raped before.
Women don't deserve "equal" treatment anyway.

i was already included in the cap

What kind of stupid question is that?

You are a beta now, the one you got there is fat and pale. 2/10. Seems like you need rape to be legal chubbsie.

You really didn't think this through before you posted it did you OP. Try hard next time

A fictional one on Cred Forums. Answer the fucking question or gtfo