Hey boys!

Hey boys!

How does it feel to know that I would kick your ass in a streetfight?!?!

I have a black belt (the highest rank) in karate.
It took me 5 years to get my belt so now I can proudly consider myselfe a true master.

Since you guys havent mastered any martial art you wont last 2 minutes in a fight against me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kq0-a6gzVCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i have a gun

i have two guns

Could you stop reposting my picture, please?

i dont care ive been knocked out before.

i would just grab your titties for a second, that'd probably be worth it

Yeah yeah yeah you are a stupid bitch that doesnt knows how to timestamp. nice tits tho. okay, tits or gtfo

1/Copypasta
>Not tasty at all

i have three guns

pizda ti materina, lezbo odvratna, ubio bih boga u tebi golim šakama

You know what They Say, boobs or gtfo

Nice Bait. but if it wasnt...
How many real fights?
So you are done learning?
You know what they say about overconfidence/underestimating opponent?
yourthreadisbadyoushouldfeelbadman.jpg

Old and stale copypasta.

Also karate is the shittiest of martialarts.

zob za zob glavo za glavo, zob za zob na divjo zabavo

It's easy enough to beat someone who knows karate. When they go to bow to you before the fight, you kick them right in the face

I have 5 guns

Youve been watching too many tom cruise movies. Cant master an art in such a small span of time. Tits or gtfo

M1911 Patriot says you're just a moron who'll get killed from 10 yards back.

well I've been doing muay thai for 7 years, bet I can give you a fair fight.

you have my respect, will you go to amateur tournaments?

If i defeat you does this make me a black belt by default?

Karate? The Dane Cook of martial arts? =\

Any beginner with a week of practice in Krav Maga would beat the shit out of you. Come back when you've actually learned a martial art about hurt/maiming/killing your opponent instead of flash bullshit.

Cant disarm a gun from me in the distance(if i had one)

woW golly gee Dirty Harry! a desert eagle!

kek
this guy

Overconfidence is the mistake of all newbies.

Tits or gtfo

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

People falling for bait to a picture I called to a year ago. Come on, guys

That being said, I wish there were more pics of dykes with big tits. I love those.

You know, I don't have any muscles. So pretty much any persons can beat me down.

This. I havent seen this one in ages. I almost forgot about this copypasta its so rare.

Fapped to. Fucking phone.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trips π√

Me

more like fageagle amirite lol

Whoa dude, take it easy lol
Do you really kill random people on internet who insulted you or something? haha

Could be a fucking bronie filled thread about care bear vag or something and this pasta would still show up.

Newfag.

Nice bait OP,
but a 'true master' spends a lifetime,
not 5 years.

I hate this pasta.

If you're picking a fight, you're not a black belt.

Don't those massive tits get in the way when you spar?

3rd dan in stale bait do.

Is this bait?

>Black belt is the highest rank in karate

Ask me how I know you're baiting.

protip: It's because it's not the highest rank.

unless you're taller than 6'2" and weigh more than 250 and can bench more than 350 you're karate won't do shit. I'll just overpower you.

Or I could just shoot you a few dozen times.

Well you I have this...toothpick , and I went on two tours to Iraq. So don't sass me you little lesbian tomboy with awesome rack. I just require an hour with you you big titty lesbian tom boy...oh what fun we would if that's is your photo that is...

>black belt
>getting arrested for street fighting anyone
ok

faggot

Hmm...a nice tom boy big titty tight martial arts pussy...

You got a chuckle out of me.

Just do the things that you do best wear a Hooters t-shirt , and bring us some drinks chop chop...

50% pushup, 50% tits

>Implying a chick that goes through exercise as intense as reaching black belt would have tits like that
Nice try faggot. Chicks at that level of fitness are pretty flat.

Much obliged...

Kek

In honor of my trips, post some dykes with big tits

Oh...those titties ,now all we need is a paper bag to cover her upper part of the body.

Karate? xD lets be honest, Karate is a fucking joke, I have a friend, black belt in karate, I have been doing MMA for 2 years(basically not very long) and then he challenged me to a fight, at first I was reluctant as he is my friend and i dont want to hurt him but since he then put 1000 bucks on the table I did it and kicked his ass within a minute. Karate is not a fighting martial art, its a fucking dance, all these people get their high ranking belts in karate but then get in a real fight and get fucked up

Gentlemen now what we have here is a sexy racy lesbian big titty tom boy...well better sexy and racy , than sexist and racist ;}

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman. Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen. Add me on skype (jakekrc3992) you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P muah xoxoxoxo

you morons this has been posted here for like years right?

>xD
>Talks about kicking ass
Which minecraft server do you play on?

lost

I sincerely hope for the sake of the human race that you're a troll.

I lost brain cells reading this autistic made up story

There , there , now Black belt Martial Tits...

I could use a shoulder to cry on... I think I'm falling for you jake...

Kek

Such nice looking tits wasted on an ugly looking butch.

Newfag that can't smell stale pasta detected.

They remind me wonderful big Japanese tits , well one of them perhaps...

>Karate + Streetfight?
>Mastered a martial art in 5 years?
>Black Belt highest rank?

The only way you get a black belt in a "martial art" is if you went to a McDojo. How much was your black belt + pajama combo and did it come with fries?

Mexican Judo > any martial art.

Karate is for fucking retards. I am practicing Muay Thai for 12 years now and started with Krav Maga last year.

>I have trained for 5 years, and now i can beat up anyone who has not trained.
wooow, amazing, simply amazing, one of a kind, it's like wow, how is it even possible that a little training can help you win fights, even when the training was designed to do so, it's simply amazing.

Cool.
I am doing MMA for two years now.
Sieg Heil 卐
Now tits or gtfo

Martial arts or no martial arts...she is still a girl , and we were taught at the kindergarten not to hit or pick a fights with lesbian tom boy girls with nice assets.

yep

Judo is great one on one! Soon as another nigger joins the fray you get your head kicked.

*guerrilla warfare*

wtf is that, thats a man face, a man's hair with a female body.
degenerate

see

This pasta is bad anf you should feel bad. Also
> gorilla warfare

I prefer Russian Combat Sambo...It was derived from the roots of Judo by Master Vasili Oshchepkov that studied at the Japanese Institute Of Judo. He was considered a gaijin because he was Russian. Jigaro Kano was his teacher.

Hot.....

I was taught never to hit girls, so you trained 5 years for nothing if you wanted to kick my ass.

Also tits or gtfo!

She is bangin'

Best martial art for me personally was aikido.
Goodbye!

Someone who has trained something can beat me because I haven't trained in the same thing.

Well... yeah?

I can paint better than people who have never tried to paint.

Also what kind of moron actually gets in a fight?

Kek I would just stab u a couple times
And I would return that penis to sender.

Noice
Check em

Tako je, fuj

Prove that it's you

Post more of that girl please.

We want boobies...and perhaps a tad more , if not then we have this little saying in Munich Germany "Get The Fuck Out Of Here...".