cola

hot dogs

medicine

medicine 2
anybody reading these?

training

food

dessert

I feel dumber for having opened this thread.

That one is actually a ripe banana, not overripe, dumb faggot.

try this to treat dumbness

anybody needs a little freshening up?

You retards need do do some research on the greatest man to ever live, mabye you won't be so gullible.

if then banana is not overripe, then you can try this instead

is anybody having problems sleeping?

also relevant to physics

i'm almost out, somebody wanna contribute?

Its 5:27 A.M. so i will say me

and while you are dealing with bread, consider this

This is a lie. I took AP physics and can tell you that the electricity will continue circling indefinitely, but will not wear out the inner lining due to the construction of the lining. Instead, if they remain connected to each other, they will magnify the electric potential because electric currents produce magnetic fields which produce electric currents. This means that if you trap some electricity in there, you'll have more electricity once you open it back up. If course, if you leave the current alone for more than 5 or 10 days, the lining will begin to wear out, but will not cause a fire. Instead, you'll just end up frying your electronics, which is why people recommend against plugging extention cords to each other.

zozzle

This guy is lying. His research comes from google, mine comes from more than six years studying quantum engineering. If you do plug a plug in a plug, or an extension cord in an extension cords, you will create a Kugelblitz.

you mean a Blitzkrieg?

Hey, i am the scientist here.
Dont question my autority.

if you are a scientist, the post some science

Science.
Bitch.

Se^x=e^x