Who's ready for something a little different, a tale of impossible love?

Who's ready for something a little different, a tale of impossible love?

tl;dr below

>be me 13 years ago
>be 22/23, fall in love, for the first time with a sweet, pretty and intelligent girl who actually loves me back
>feel like magic
>have personal problems, tendency towards alcohol abuse and depression
>be on meds (SSRI's)
>be with the girl for over a year
>have resentment grow in you, doubts, restlessness (just call it grandiosity and immaturity)
>concoct a ridiculous fantasy as excuse to push her away and break up
>feel miserable, yet that somehow it was the right choice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ61jgFCMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>go away to university at age 24
>despite considerable academic talent, get sick, first physically, then mentally
>move back in with parents, attempting to study by distance/online
>by now have developed considerable alcoholic lifestyle
>meet pretty girl who's totally into you, though 8 years your junior (she was 19)
>have doubts, but ignore them
>move in together
>fast-forward button 8-9 years, have a daughter who's almost 5
>discover in one day that she's cheated on you four times
>have total nervous breakdown, complete with 2 arrests
>separate, criminal court, family court. The lies continue even as you're going to AA and recovering mentally

...cont
>look after daughter majority of the time, because mum never really gave a shit
>put yourself back together week by week, slowly, so much anger and pain and depression
>one ordinary Wednesday, take your daughter to the park
>old girlfriend is just leaving the car-park as you pull up, she's with her husband and two young kids
>say hi, hug, admit that it's been a terrible year
>she lives in another country now, no connection to this town at all except that her mother happened to move near hear to be cared for as she's dying of cancer
>chances of bumping into her almost astronomical
>three weeks later, receive normiebook message from her, invite to catch up and let the kids play

I met her again only just over a month ago. Last Monday, everything changed. Every screencap itt was written in less than a week.

This is actually kind of sweet, so leave this shit alone please mods, and Cred Forumstards, don't make me wish I'd done this on reddit.

tl;dr Old flame comes back, don't fall in love with married women

/green text

I know it's very long, it starts off slow, and there's about 20 screen-grabs all up. At least a few of you will like it though, and it gets more dramatic. There's a narrative here, a lesson.

Thread theme #1

youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ61jgFCMM

I for one am intrested, Delete the last post though. name is showing.

Just for your own safety!

I did, fuck. Just gimme a minute to edit that pic for re-upload.

Thanks

Damn... trips. first time this whole week.

Anybody in here getting comfy? Gonna slow down a bit now, there's quite a few to go.

Has anyone in this thread actually read all this shit? Im too drunk and naked to give a fuck, but a TLDR would be great.

I'm serious. I got like two sentences into this post and i cringed, laughed, and farted at the same time.

Alas, there is no such thing my naked, drunk friend.

Will ive been lurking since post one. and reading it all, But i do have to go in a few minutes, been an intresting ride so far.
The way you respond sounds alot like i handle things with woman, wich makes it even more intresting.

OP here.

I've kind of fucked up the order a bit, but it shouldn't matter much.

Going for a smoke, please bump.

Well that's about it actually. I missed a couple in messing up the chronology, which would have made for a better narrative, but you get the gist.

If you take one thing away from this, it's that there are good, and passionate and brave women in this world who can feel very deeply and even when they're in love they wont cheat on their husbands let alone break up their families. If you find one, obviously don't make the mistake I did.

Pmub

Like my old man always used to say: eventually everything will be okay, always

So let me get this straight.
She's married, with kids, currently back in town looking after a sick mother, she's an ex and you guys had a bad relationship and split.

Now she wants your dick again, even tho she's married, with two kids..

Sounds like a wonderful mother

Thanks bro. The thing is, all that has happened in a week. It hurts like fuck, but it's also helped me a great deal. I was still a mess a month ago and the feelings she's given me have pulled out of the worst year of my life. She's given me a second chance and shown me things I thought were so far away or even behind me forever.

She seems to think we will be together again someday, but pretty soon she'll be across an ocean, living with her family. I'll be seeing a lot of her next week, she's arranged that for us. She's loved me more in one week than my ex did in almost nine years.

No, you miss the point. Quite the opposite.

When you're in love with someone you want to make love with them, but we haven't and probably won't. Trust me, she's a one in a million. You weren't there. And probably too young to understand.

lol don't let this get in your head. You have issues with self image and other mental problems.

This is just a short fling and you should treat it as such. Play along with her and fuck her during the time she is there.

She is not going to divorce her husband and ruin her childrens lives for your ass.

She just wants to fuck.

Don't be a fucking idiot and "fall in love" and that she is "the best girl in the world".

At best this can be a distant fuck buddy and you fuck whenever she is in the area.

I know you're going through a lot but don't fall for this shit man. Take it as it is and move on with your life. Take some time away from "love" and focus on yourself and your kid.

TDLR: Love you bro, don't be a fucking idiot.

Shove this reddit tier pseudo intellectual shit up your ass. ''Oh you weren't there'' ''oh you're to young to understand''.

Fuck you. Facts are simple.
She's a fucking whore, who's away from her main cock so she's looking for another one to jump on. THIS isn't love, this is her forfilling some emotional need that all women do. At the end of the day she'll go back overseas and completely forget about you when her husband is fucking her up the ass again.

Don't think your special for a second, also, you're a fucking moron.

Fag

Lol, this.
OP types like a wanker

ohh and she is loving this emotional roller coaster you are giving her. Her daily life is pretty boring and mundane by now. Everything is predictable and nothing changes. Her sex with husband has been pretty boring and she just wants to have fun like when she was younger.

The slut in her wants back out. Once again I'll say it: just go along with it and have fun, don't get attached.

Hahaha the truth has been spoken.

He has mental problems and thinks that she loves him and all this other bs.

She just wanna fuck.

These, OP's a moron.

Fuck these other guys here, you'll always have your Casablanca now and that's worth more than a fuck with her

shit nigga that stuff is poetic.

Be carefull messing around with a marriage though..

I'll take that as well intentioned but ultimately misdirected advice. It's not like that. I know she's not perfect, but the feeling she's given me is, almost. Of course I've thought about fucking her. I've even thought about hurting her on purpose (because I can be very dark when in love). But if I do those things I'll have missed an opportunity to grow. And fucking her really might wreck her marriage make everything hard in her life. And loving someone means wanting the best for them, even when it's the hard thing to.

Classic Cred Forums. Only wants to fuck, be fucked or watch others fuck. But this guy missed the site. Anyway, I don't usually reply here but since I'm aware that this same thing might happen to me in a week or month, I found this story interesting. And also made me feel better. Hope that things work out well for you. Most of kids here didn't even see a nipple in real life, so their bashing is worthless. Like evertyhing on internet.

OP, this is some dawson creek shit right here, take time making steps like these as they might have huge consequences.

Follow your heart and listen to your mind at the same time.

Sometimes I envy them though, that your life is complete as long as you are getting laid or see others getting some

友達は魔法

OP kill yourself I literally skimmed some parts of this entire thread and I can already smell beta.

THANK YOU. How could this shit go on so long without a post like this. I wish someone had posted the name that was shown in one of the earlier posts.

Anyone who has ever expierenced true love and heart brake will have some form of empathy for the OP..

I'm not saying you are entirly wrong though

She's actually pretty wild in the sack. We already did fuck for over a year, 13 years ago. This was more about regrets at making a mess of your life, hurting the right girl, choosing the wrong girl. If I want to fuck women, that's actually not a problem for me. I could sleep with her and I still might, but that's not going to change the fact that I should could married her and didn't.
Never change, Cred Forums

Once a cheater always a cheater. If she'd cheat on her husband with you then she'd cheat on you. She's a broken person and deserves the ten foot pole treatment. This isn't romance it's simply adultery and ugly as fuck.

You're right. And we'll be friends for the rest of our lives. I wouldn't give this up for anything.
Thanks man. And yes I am being careful. I've had my own marriage break up and I know how when there's kids involved it makes everything 1000 times worse. Actually, if she didn't have kids, I'm 99.9% certain she would leave him for me. Actually make that 100%.

This isn't true love this is a cheating whore and her piece of shit other man. It's not special it's as pedestrian as fuck. OP is a tool for her to get off on that's all.

And then she'd leave you for someone else. This is disgusting.

She didn't ask for these feelings and she's not a cheater. My point was the opposite - not sleeping with other goes against the most powerful forces we know, but we're trying to be good people. It was a force of nature. I hope you get to experience it one day.

Pic not related.

SHE IS A CHEATER SHE IS EMOTIONALLY CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND WITH YOU. Read the fucking texts posted.

Have you guys ever had even a crush on someone? Do you really not get how it can creep up and overwhelm you? Have you ever read a fucking book?

Kind of feel sorry for you guys.

James Bond is right. She's just a selfish person looking for ego kibbles. All of these texts are cheating and are grounds for divorce. Youre ruining a family OP shame on you.

A crush is harmless but these texts go beyond that. She made a vow to forsake all others. That means you don't tell other people you love them and wish you were with them and not your spouse. These texts are boundary crossing and a definite type of cheating. Also your not the first guy she's done this with.

If you want to cuck the fck out then feel free to end your miserable life right now.
She was supposed to be loyal to you. Fck your 'most powerful forces'. If you want to become a cuck then at least make sure the men she sleeps with pay you for fucking that whore.

I wrote the fucking texts posted. You're just insecure because you hate the idea that if someone loves you they might just fall for someone else. But these things actually happen. It's difficult, problematic, but sometimes they happen. And then hard choices have to be made.

I'm sure your mommy loved you but she loved your daddy too. Get over it.

She made a vow to forsake all others. That means whenever she finds herself attracted to someone other than her husband,which is inevitable, she's committed to respect boundaries and not share intimate feelings with them.

Anything done in a marriage that you can't share with the other spouse is cheating. She's a cheater and cheaters are selfish liars.

Don't be too hard on each other guys, for someone who is in the position of thinking they are in love with someone else - there is so much emotion and brain chemistry flying around that anyone who isn't in that situation thinks the other person is crazy.

It's hard to empathize when the two minds are at opposite ends of a spectrum. OP if you ride this one out and do nothing, look at back at these texts in 10 years time you will want to go back in time and slap yourself.

This sort of thing doesn't make sense unless you are in the same situation.

Okay you seem to be posting in the wrong thread. If I were to sleep with her, her husband would be the cuck. That's how it works.

Jesus, it never stops. There is no end to the Cred Forumstardation. Guys, slow down with the autism.

You'd be a cuck too. You'd be in a relationship where your girl is fucking another man, her husband. If she says they don't have sex she's lying. Remember cheaters lie.

OP here.
I will concede that you do have a slight point. Sometimes I've wished that she never told me her feelings, because it made everything very difficult for both of us. I had strong feelings for her, but I was waiting until she was safely back across the Pacific ocean with her husband before I mentioned them.

But for me - I think any old married boring person can suppress their emotions and chose the safe option. I thought she was brave and honest about saying these things, and she never denied that she loved her husband and felt a strong loyalty, and she never expected for me to reciprocate what she felt. She was being honest because it was a fact about her emotional life that had become apparent. I made her feel alive. Don't you like to feel alive?

>I thought she was brave and honest about saying these things, and she never denied that she loved her husband and felt a strong loyalty, and she never expected for me to reciprocate what she felt. She was being honest because it was a fact about her emotional life that had become apparent. I made her feel alive. Don't you like to feel alive?
This is the same logic drug addicts use. It's sick. If this excitement is what she wants then she shouldn't be married. Do you think she'd be understanding if she discovered her husband had been texting another girl like she was texting you? She's just a selfish cake eater.

Once again, she hasn't cheated, and is extremely reluctant to do so despite forces that are almost overwhelming. I guarantee you that 99.99% of women would have already cheated in such circumstances.

Look, I sympathize. She's opened up my eyes a bit when it comes to women. I didn't know women could actually be like this. She's probably the finest human being I know.

SHE IS EMOTIONALLY CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND WITH YOU!!!!!! REREAD THE TEXTS YOU POSTED DUMBSHIT!!!
She is a cheating whore who is putting tingles in her genitalia ahead of her kids safety and happiness. She's a horrible mother and a horrible human being.

god these messages made me cringe
I felt like I was reading two teenagers discovering their hormones and wrapping it in grandiloquent sub par romance novel rhetoric
couldn't bother reading it all tbh

>Do you think she'd be understanding if she discovered her husband had been texting another girl like she was texting you? She's just a selfish cake eater.

Actually, yes I do. I cheated on her when we were together in our early 20's. She was so understanding that it breaks my heart to think of now.

In this post, she's answering the question "Why did you believe me?"

I'd said to her, about the woman I was sleeping with, infatuated with, "She's broken in all the same ways I'm broken, and I need to love someone like that." (I was a fucked up dude)

So go back and read her answer if you want.

You're delusional and so deep in the fog you're beyond hope. All of us feel the same "unstoppable" forces you are feeling. The difference is we are mature adults and respect our partners so we don't cross boundaries. You both need counseling.

This.

Well I've been seeing a Harvard-trained psychiatrist once a week for almost a year.

She's pretty okay though I think.

Did you tell her about this "romance"? If so what did she say?

I'm not following. Tell who? The shrink?

Yes the shrink

You should not only tell the shrink about the affair but also show the shrink the texts you exchanged with her. He would give you the best advice as to how healthy a relationship this is.

When I said 'She's pretty okay', I was talking about the other party.

My shrink didn't say anything much, because it made sense. He understands these things (unlike most Cred Forumstards apparently). I'd already spoken about our renewed friendship, how unlikely it was and how it had done me a lot of good. That session it was necessary to explain what else had come up because, because it had overwhelmed everything for the previous two days.

You should show your shrink the texts. Why not if you're not doing anything wrong?

>He understands these things (unlike most Cred Forumstards apparently).
most Cred Forumstards understand all right, we've all been 13 once you know

I think everybody is well aware that it's an unhealthy relationship in the strict sense of the term. But believe it or not, loving someone can actually be a positive experience that teaches you things about life and yourself. It can also be a breath of fresh air to the soul.

But most of us weren't 13 last year.

You haven't described love at all. You've only described lust. Love is an action, it's what you do for the other person every single day.

He's fucking beyond help.

He is in his little bubble and refuses to look outside of it.

He didn't come here for advice, he came for validation.

Move on with your life guys, go do something productive. Let him be.