Ugly tan lines
Lack of muscle structure
Painted nails
Vagina

That is cheap, ugly pool furniture.

her face is missing...
0/10

shit colored pussy

the obvious funny thing to say is " no face/10 " but in all reality, dat pussy is closed off. and in the sudden, dat shit is gunna cook. some yeast, some juice, all mixed in one warm, foggy, dim lit cavern.. perfect recipe for some mycelium.

in the sun* fuck.

Her face looks like the kaaba

Because that's the only thing you misspelled.

im done with degenerates like you who get mad at typos. obviously, you understood exactly what i said. and lol wtf omg lmfao rofl, basically, kys.

Just post the set asshole

Find a Flaw #2

...make me.

now that i think about it you are probably op. lmao sorry about triggering you

Find a Flaw #3, Aside from the obvious: Your Grandpa molesting your Mom

Tattoo
Uncut dick

Absolutely disgusting.

Totes.

She's from Minecraft.

no i won't im kidding, why would i want user to kill themselves, fuck that. id love to say that to CEOs of banks and corporations, and the hundreds of millionaires in our government, spread out across the world. and them simply killing themselves would make me quiet angry. them along with high ranking military officials, who are just as crooked, and batshit crazy scientists as well. all in one room, naked, tied to chairs. i would make sure they stay alive, aka, keep them on life support or whatever, so that i could torture them for weeks. the suffering and pain these mother fuckers have caused in my mind, is unbearable, one of the things id like to do, is peel off their toe nails, and rub sand paper against the underneath slowly. also for all the child prostitution rings, not to mention not only prostitution, but other disgusting shit, i would make sure they know what it feels like to get fucked by cock they can't take. those 2 things are just like, not even the tip of the iceberg. it is like the stranded animal on a floating piece of ice that is about to jump on to the tip of the iceberg. :)

all in all i think if we had about 10-15 celebrities, across the usa, spread out like, one or two NE and SE and NW and SW etc, make a huge uprising, and pretty much just overthrow. ya dig?

Orangutan face pussy, and assumedly shit tan line consistency.

Doubt it.

She's not cuboidal.

That's an awfully long rant for someone your age.

What's your YouTube channel?

i know you are being a fag, but how old do you think i am lol

It's the biege coloured thing the sun lounger and table are on...complete fucktarded nigger ass pikachu mini cock sucking lez

You're either 11 or a 37 year old black woman by your grammar.

oh you are still locked on teh spelling. well, subtract 37 by 11 and add 2, that is how old i am my frand. how about yourself?

I'm 12 and what is this?

That equates to me being 28; Also your picture reminds me of the show Kenny vs Spenny while is Dressed up as a clown. Made me laugh out loud, thanks user. You really want my youtube? It is shit, nothing special, two shitty rants and a buck fiddy.

found her head

She looks better with a black box as a face.

Hamburgergina

How can you tell that's her?

I have inside information

Bodies are similar but her feet really give it away, same shape and long skinny toes.

black face

Find a Flaw #?

Belly button piercing.

saggy tits

find a floor

Coconut pussy, zero hips, men feet

Thread hijacked, this is now a You Laugh, You Lose thread

Giant feet

I know her. She goes to my school.

Ugly as sin most likely, hence the blanked out face.

serve lack of penis

Her pussy looks like a pair of pulled back balls when the image hasn't fully loaded yet

her pussy looks red. that shit doesnt look healthy but im sure its because she recently shaved or waxed

severe lack of my penis inside her*

not much to laugh about

kekeek

Sauceee ??

She has a square black box for a face.

This

Severe lack of feminine penis*

I got to do this once. It was total heaven.

who the fuck sits/lays uncomfortably off center on a chair/lounger. Bitch aint right in the head. Also i never trust a bitch who shows her pussy and not tits.

who the fuck is that?

the girl is no one