How rare is it to find girls that can deepthroat?

How rare is it to find girls that can deepthroat?

Has anyone here been deepthroated before? How was it, especially compared to a normal bj?

>implying someone on Cred Forums has a dick big enough to be throated.

Lol

newfag you don't need a big dick just the right deepthroater

My childhood sweetheart is the only one who ever deep throated me. We always liked each other but never did anything, we were both raised in very conservative religious families. We eventually went our separate ways and she got married and had kids, living the life with a successful husband. A year or so ago she met up with me and went to town on me. I've never had anyone suck me with that kind of passion or fucking hunger. She was smelling my balls, going down all the way and smiling whenever I slapped her face with my cock. It was the hottest sex I've ever had- still jerk furiously to it today.

Fun fact: begged me to cum on her face. When I did she cleaned me up, then went home to hubby. Didn't wash or freshen up or anything.

This. Even an average sized dick will reach most girls' throats.

depends on how big and thick your dick is.

sure is virgin in here

Just post the set asshole

I find it hilarious that you think I saved his whole set. I just repost funny/interesting pics.

Who is she?

Nope, and my exgirlfriend used to blow me every single day. She wouldnt ever go half way past the length of my cock tho. Im like 7 and a half inches fully erect. I dont really understand it, some girls can swallow the whole thing and let you throat fuck them as long as you stop when they say to. Who knows.

Can confirm. Gf has a really small mouth. I have a slightly above average dick. She can't get half of it.

Stop looking for girls to deepthroat you, look for guys or cute traps. They do it 10x better.

Some ugly Asian that gets posted way too often.

Eww, chinks are gross. No wonder her face looks fucked.

Nice

Faggot detected

None of my girlfriends knew how when we first started dating, but they all learned eventually.
So i guess i'm responsible for a couple of deepthroat champions out there.

The Mrs can almost do it, I'm around average but am slightly thicker half way down, so she struggles to take it all. But Damn do the attempts feel amazing, swallows every time.

>in b4 "then you woke up"

If you want the best blowjobs look for girls with more lips. Got deepthroated by a black/filipino mixed girl and it was heaven.

Been with my wife 9 years, she couldn't deep throat when I met her, she can now, plenty of practice makes perfect. If I hold her head down for more than 10 seconds she still gags, which is hot!! She still moans when I nut when deep in her throat. But forgiveness is easier than permission.

I love sucking a nice big cock and absolutely love being able to deep throat too. Biggest I've managed all the way down was 9.5 inch and quite thick.

it feels like getting tight. only got 1 Girl doing it.

Damaged girls man, find girls with issues and you'll find a girl who's mouth you can abuse