Are you glad you got circumcised or not circumcised

Are you glad you got circumcised or not circumcised.
if you did get circumcised do you think its wrong?
You can never get your foreskin back.
But if you've never been cut you can always get circumcised later in life.
do you think its unfair that your parents made that choice?

No because i really dont care. Now fuck off.

you mean genital mutilation?
Im glad my penis was never mutilated, and im glad my parents did not even consider that as a choice.
Being circumcised is like having a small penis, nobody wants it.

I can tell that you are salty from having a cut dick.
I feel your pain.

Yea. you also still have the choice of getting circumcised.

cut here.
While I don't have any issues with being cut (honestly, I like the look of my dick and no girl has ever complained about its size/shape), I do sometimes wonder what it would be like not being cut.

Do you get any pleasure from peeling back the foreskin? Does it feel any different having sex (spoiler, it still feels fucking great for me)? etc.

The very tip of the foreskin is the core pleasure point of my dick. The roll of it feels amazing, a girl who knows how to tug it just right is mind blowing.

>are you glad your most holy parts ave been mutilated without your consent
I don't see how anyone could be.

Okay lets go over the facts here
What are the countries that systematically circumcise little boys for no reason:
>America
Arguably the dumbest country on the planet
>israel
Need I say more
>muslim sandniggers
Need I say more

When the entire civilized world thinks this has no health benefits whatsoever, when the entire civilized world thinks that it actually makes your dick worse (less sensitive), chances are they are right.

Was not circumcised at birth; had it done at 21 becuz the glans became macerated and bloody after an hour or so of fucking.

Probably not a problem for you short-timers.

Yeah in America youre nasty/dirty dick weird if your dick isnt cut.

That doesn't make any sense, I can see your frenulum tearing or something, but your glans? Do you know how a foreskin works?

whats a forkskin

There's your problem, you're not supposed to have a fork in there, it'll make it all bloody and painful.

> be less than one yr old me
> doctor tells my mom to pull foreskin
> can't without skinning me alive
> doctor suggests operation
> profit

i wished i was not circumcised, nature put that foreskin on there for a reason, and a bunch of religious nuts got together and decided to impose their religious beliefs on the rest of the world and it stole the foreskin from billions of people,

since i'm a little desensitised my first time was me fucking my gf for like 45min
slowed down sometimes so i could go on

it was the best sex she had to that point

>Needed a poorer functioning dick just to last longer
Step up your game faggot

Also bitches tell that shit to every guy, don't inflate your pitiful ego

I'm very glad got done youngish due to phimosis glad I never had to deal with that in later years

not circumsized and also fuck for an hour easy.
Im so glad i still got my skin. You lose 30-40% sensitivity when they cut you. Fuck, i have a hard time cumming during bj as it is...

People under 12 can't really be diagnosed with phimosis unless its preventing them from urinating. You're foreskin on average only becomes retractable by age 10. Your doc was probably just looking to make a buck or had no idea what he was doing.

Something less than 1/5000 males will actually require circumcision in their lifetime. You probably wouldn't have had to deal with anything, you're dick more than likely would have worked properly. But now you're stuck with a half working penis.

Search Captain Ahab, I don't have a dick. It will make you feel better about having a dick, circumcised or not.

I never post in these cut vs. uncut threads, but I will just say this.
I'm uncut, and I have never had any problems. A few women have shown the "oh, how neat!" reaction, the rest didn't really give a fuck.
I've known two men who got circumcised later in life (talked into it by medfags for an issue that could have been corrected if they just stepped up their hygiene game) and they both regretted it years after the surgery.
Does that prove anything? Nope. I'm glad I'm uncut, and if I were cut, I'd probably be glad I was cut.

The tl/dr? Nobody cares. Just take care of your dick, cut or uncut.

This. I swear the only people who care about being uncut are 15 year old girls and fags. Fags seem to are a giant amount especially older guys.

I brought this up with my GF and she said she is glad im cut. She dated a latino guy a few years before me and she said his uncut dick always grossed her out.

Besides, what is done is done. I can't couldn't change the fact I'm circumcised so why worry about it?

I've never been able to fuck a girl for an hour. Not because I can't last that long, but because they always get sore and ask me to finish. You must have a small dick.

Jewfag detected.

lol, being grossed out likely had a lot more to do with the fact he was latino more so than the fact his dick wasn't mutilated.

Also, again, bitches always say nice shit to whoever they are with and knock past lovers. Don't take any of that to mean anything. When she says "its the biggest I've ever had", its a lie.

Good thing I was over 12

i also have the choice to hang myself

If you were under 18 thats still within normal retraction range. Steroid creams and stretching fix it in 95% of cases. If you did that as well and it didn't work, then you really are a 1/5000 chance.

Not cut. Glad my parents made this choice.

I don't have any of the uncut issues that are commonly touted, however... When erect, you can't tell I'm uncut.

I feel bad for people with phimosis. No thanks. I'd probably get cut voluntarily.

Yea I tried stretching in the shower a lot but didn't really work I could only get the skin behind the head on a rare occasion when it was soft. Only ever once when I was semi and super stoned. Steroid cream I'll admit I didn't use every day but when I did I didn't see much of a difference if any so yea

Glad I'm not a stinky anteater.

Chicks prefer cut, everyone knows its true.

Its strange in a world with advanced medicine people think the medieval approach of cutting it off its the only solution. Other methods fix it in almost all cases. The only difference is how well educated the health professionals are on the topic.

Sorry I don't like digging filthy smegma out of my dick every day. I'm glad you enjoy that hobby lol

85% of the planet disagrees, sex with circumcised penises is shown to cause pain and discomfort during intercourse for women. Also, unless its all your used to, cut dicks are really nasty looking, some Frankenstein penises.

the main argument against cutting is that the inside of the foreskin isthe most sensitive part (most nerve endings) and if unsheathed the head also loses sensitivity over time. If I peel back and wear pants it's too sensitive, the fabric rubbing the exposes knob feelsbadman. it's like if cutting off your lips and having exposed teeth and gums were normalised.

Its like people with no teeth mocking normal people about tooth decay. Smegma doesn't exist if you wash your penis at least once or twice a week. Also, its just dead skin and oil, you're covered in "smegma", even with your disfigured penis.

lol same. Pussy is "oh boy gotta concentrate not to come" but mouth is "hmmm this is getting awkward shes been sucking my dick for so long"

>Are you glad you got circumcised or not circumcised.
Glad
>if you did get circumcised do you think its wrong?
No
>You can never get your foreskin back.
OK
>But if you've never been cut you can always get circumcised later in life.
OK
>do you think its unfair that your parents made that choice?
No

I am glad I was circumcised
I do not think it is wrong
I have no problem not having a foreskin. To all those who will call me a butthurt cutfag, etc. etc. Take a look at yourself and your life. Does it really fucking matter? Why are you so concerned about whether or not you have a foreskin or what bit of sexual pleasure you are missing out on!? Move on and get a life. A normal functioning human male is too busy living, working, and loving to even dwell on such a fact. If you have a problem with me being cut and being happy with it, you have the problem, not me.

Lol look at this guy justifying filthy smegma. I bet he eats that shit like his own nasty boogers. What a filthy degenerate animal.

Was circumcised at 20 for medical reasons. Most people who are very vocal about circumcision are insecure about their genitals and what women will think of them. If you live in North America women will expect youre circumcised. If you aren't I doubt they will care. Sex feels better now with the glans exposed. Foreskin also always felt in the way or like something I had to be careful with. Its way, way cleaner. Way cleaner. Smegma is real and if you're in a situation you can't get a daily shower its going to get gross down there. At least compared to being cut. Been years now and no regrets.

damn son, you given a multiple choice question and you choose true. Stupid motherfucker, hope they mangled your dick up enough that you can't breed.

>he shows his dick to 15 year olds and old male fags enough to have formed a decent sample size

For some reason when I got circumcised part of my foreskin grew back a few months later.

Geez, you seem a little sensitive. Guess its to balance out the lack of sensitivity of your mangled cock huehuehue

That's severely fucked up, my man. Your foreskin isn't supposed to be retractable at that age. Your doc jewed the shit out of your dick

nigga a hope you gay, girls produce like 4 times as much smegma as men do

Not cut, not gonna get cut, had my ex blow me to like a half hour before I blew my load, kinda gets annoying sometimes

Sounds like your foreskin wasn't working (or you couldn't figure it out). If you got phimosis then your penis isn't gonna work correctly, the glans is normally exposed during sex if your foreskin works correctly. Its just not getting dry and cracked and nasty being exposed all the time.

And holy fuck, circumcision for medical reasons after age 2 makes happens to like, 0.001% of men, yet these threads are almost teeming with people who apparently needed it.

I fantasise about being circumcised as part of a humiliation and mark of submitting to men.

But I'd never actually want to get jew dick

No phimosis. I had an infection (balanitis). I used some zest soap and instantly things became inflamed down there. It was really weird. Took about two weeks to treat and the doc recommended I get circumcised so that it doesn't reoccur. I'm just saying if anyone does need to get cut for medical reasons at some point, really, don't hesitate. At least according to my experiences.

I've known two guys who got cut as adults, one describes it as "probably shouldn't have done it, its not as good, but its not terrible" and the other describes it as "the worse decision I've ever made, I didn't realize how much enjoyment I'd lose". So, yours stands out a bit oddly from those two, since I know the two of them personally, and you are but an internet person, I'll take them at their word.

Since I've never been cut, it is hard to say if it feels different having sex. My ex gf said she loved the feel of foreskin inside her and she'd had all cut lovers before me. But as a woman, she probably lied. US BTW