I'm curious Eurofags/UKfags, how did you guys feel about what happened to America on 9/11...honestly

I'm curious Eurofags/UKfags, how did you guys feel about what happened to America on 9/11...honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/stellile/mi/cc9yX
youtube.com/watch?v=2HqEaW1t3D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was very exciting when it happened and has provided hours of conspiracy shows.

I hope it happens again

I was too young when it happends so i didn't care. But i still don't care and i think you deserved it. Yeah i hate usa.

not the worst thing to happen, let it go

also we're still eurofags, we left the european union, we didn't leave europe. pedantic I know but fuck you cunt

It almost made as much mess as your mom falling down

We aren't even on the same land mass, fuck Europe.

taringa.net/stellile/mi/cc9yX

Who gives a shit

Autistic burgers died and we laughed

Hope their body was wriggling with maggots and that families are still crying like little bitches for them

Dead americans are the best kind of americans

Hope more of them die and they spend their days crying like the little burger eating shits they are

I genuinely don't see why it's such a big deal. Some arabs flew into some buildings and some people died? Like pretty sure France had 2 big attacks this year and no one really cares

What year did you graduate with your PhD in Edgy teenager shitposting?

It was exciting tbh. Watch the news... I didn't get emotional though. I remember asking my mom "Did more people die here or in Titanic?"

I was curious, not sad. My parents weren't one of those who were saying that the WW III is coming. Some of our citizens thought so though.

Horrified to see it happen, but that rapidly turned to despair over the next year or two as it became the incentive for the US to attack utterly unconnected nations.

did you amerifags some good. reminded you that you aren't untouchable while you interfere with the affairs of countries half way around the world.

Mad burger detected

Stay cucked by your jewish overlords, fat boy

Donate some more billions, goy!

Her fainting spell was a definite sign that both your candidates are feeble

I was 22 being in cold europe country. I though it was scary and exciting. I constantly watched the news. But most of all I thought it was a tragedy. I really felt bad for all those innocent ppl dying. It was shocking. Was also saddened by how the US and their allies (my country included) handled it though. They gave al-qaida just what they wanted. Sad. The entire history from 2001 - present = pretty sad

wew lad

im not american retard boy

youtube.com/watch?v=2HqEaW1t3D4

Im american, i think it was funny as shit...

americunts got their asses handed to them by jews again. and yet they still chant USA! USA! >retard bastards

>MWUHAHA I laughed when people died!

Jfc.. If there's one thing I learned from 9/11, it's that all the cringiest edgelords are in Europe

They totally deserved it. Bush fucked with the wrong arabs . He had it coming, lucky guy was not hit himself however.

I don't give a flying fuck. Pun intended.

I feel for the poor people. My hate for mudslimes increased. A hard redpill.

was good shit man, hope it happens again soon
>muh 3,000000,000,00,00,0 burgers
literally as bad as the jews still playing the holocaust shit

To be honest there were very different feelings about it. When it happend I was very sorry for the people who died. Then, for days, weeks it seemd to be the only thing on tv and Radio, it anoyed me pretty much. Then the us started war everywhere they wanted to, with very stupid arguments. Wich showed the real face of the USA. They murdered, tortured and kidnaped 100.000's of people in the World, crying for other countrys to Support. "You are with us or the terrorists" that infernal, blind, arrogant hate made me very anti- USA. Because, no matter what You say, the attack on the twin towers was an direct reaction on years of desabilisational politics the USA is STILL practasing around the World, responsible for endless death, poor and tortured people. Don't get me wrong, the attack on the twin towers wasn't ok at all. But the political behavior of the USA has become nearly insufferable for alot of people around the World. Acting like the biggest child in the sandpit, not able to spare it's toys, gettin very mad if some one touches one even by accident, but takin the toys of other Kids like this is natural. Just like no good manners at all.

> trying this hard

I was sad for the ppl that died but also think America brought it upon themselves.

Bump

I'm a burger and this is how I assumed the rest of the world felt.

Until they need our help again at least.

you're not even attached. fuck you.

I'm Canadian... I was in high school when it happened.

I thought it was exciting; we were happy the Pentagon got attacked.

Not so much for the towers. I also knew immediately that you guys would be at war immediately once it was figured out.

fuck me? no no, fuck you!

Was funny that none of you yanks spoke about the jumpers because suicide is a sin or some faggotry.

We dont hear anything about 9/11 here in euroland because no one cares about it. Its really not a big deal murica, every single day more people die in the middle east by your hands then on 9/11. Get over it you fat fucks

No, it's just super depressing to watch people jump to their deaths?

Its fucked up, its all a big lie

I couldn't care less tbh
Told people it affected me just so they wouldn't start bitching

Lol. Was only 1 yr old. Didn't care

It's super depressing bombing the shit out of poverty stricken sandniggers but you still have that on tv.

I couldn't care less, even if I tried.

Underage ban

To be honest. I could not care less OP. Also I fucking hate the US.

lots of americans died of course im happy

We don't watch them actually commit suicide on TV.

You seriously can't figure out why a country full of people didn't want to watch people jump to their deaths?

People knew it was happening. Nobody wanted to see people's last minutes unfold. Especially not their fucking faces and shit.

Keep being stupid though.

And why was it never even discussed? Fucking sheep.

I love when breaking news shit happens.... i was 11 and alteady loved it back then

no one really cared much, not that big a deal in the grand scheme, 3000 people really isn't that many

So much edgy teenagers in here who were too young to understand what was going on at the time. Also Bush did nothing to cause this. It was caused by previous presidents middle eastern policies. Aka training bin laden and his forces during the soviet Afghan war. Part of the whole omg stop communist expansion at all costs policy pushed by every non Communist country from the 1950s on.

The attacks in France and other European countries were terrible I agree. All this senseless killing of innocent people for no god damn reason is a joke.

At what point will we just let the middle east destroy itself then the rest of the world fucking blows up the last Islamist left?

Eurofags... Nothing is better than the fact that this whole thread is in English

of course it is?

Nothing happened in the ninth of November.

Its in america. Wtf r u talking about

I don't give a fuck and have a good laugh at your conspiracy bullshits

Probably the same way Americans felt about the terrorist attacks in France etc: That's a shame, maybe 1 day of "solidarity" and then you just move on with your life the next day not really caring as it didn't happen to your country.

This, except we dont get on Cred Forums and post "HAHA I LUV WHEN FRNECH PEOPLE DIE THIS IS AWESOME IM LAFFING SO HARD" like a bunch of autistic edgelords.

We really couldn't give less of a fuck, and I'm speaking for everyone in UK.

I was asleep when the first hit. Got up few mins after to watch it on tv.. and saw the 2nd hit live..

Instant reaction: hohoho someones going to pay for that.

At the time I thought it was horrible that so many people died for what seemed like a pointless cause.
Today I laugh because I realize no actual people were killed, only americans.

Except that america is STILL playing the victim, bawling their eyes out over it. And this is after invading a few select countries to take out your frustration on. THIS is why the rest of the world thinks you're fucking assholes. You retaliated, on the wrong people, and yet you STILL cry about an attack that happened 15 fucking years ago.

I felt sorry for you.. until you invaded Iraq "cuz they have nukes"

problem is non-americans run america, making the world hate americans to prevent real americans from rising up
Kek wills it

This. Fucking this.

There were lots of threads like that.

this is bait
not even the average Cred Forumstard thinks english is a language originating in america.

>implying the jewish influence on american business isn't a product of your capitalism

congratulations. you are one of the few adults in this thread. I disagree with your viewpoint, but I don't want to slap you through the internet. well done, user.

have some 3d.

If you believe tinfoil stupid conspiracy theories you are an idiot.
If you believe the official story you are also an idiot.
Something is fishy but it's in the dark exactly what.

That felt good

First genuine post. Pretty much agree though, amerifat here.... im not fat but good luck convincing you, right?

Sense that the Jews truly hate us and that the White Aryan people have an enemy

I have no empathy, i was indifferent, just like for everything else in my life.

What? It was discussed.

What is there to discuss, exactly?

Desperate people would rather jump then burn alive? That's it.

So thanks Marx for all this bullshit?

two options:

option 1:

American military is very weak and fake. what if this was an invasion of a third world countrie's terrorist army. Your country would be crippled, if they did this at more places ETC. Now, WHY? why didn't they stopped the planes before reaching Pentagon/Manhattan, because your government failed, your army failed, your intelligence failed, they are responsible for all these deaths and should get punished. Your countries rulers/system failed and why were not all people connected to safety of the county replaced? Military leaders etc.

option 2: inside job, this is very scary, since the merchants have no mercy

This.

It was on TV as soon it happened

It's pretty sad that it happened, but I don't really give a shit though. People die everyday, it's not like just because they died in America makes it any worse

I feel like muricans think it's the worst thing to ever happen, while really it wasn't that bad

I was just a kid. I thought it was something to celebrate

I'm fast as fuck boi

really sad, many people died. brazilian here

Honestly?

I think it was an inside job.

US spend trillions in defence and on the army. Yet here we have 3 planes, one after the other, hurtling towards NY with no-one knowing?

Nah. It's nearly impossible to happen.

dustification

you can not stop me

The fact that this event started the war in iraq, which led to the growth of ISIL is not cool. The attacks and shit are pretty annoying

i remember watching it live on tv when i was 6 or 7. wasn't fussed about it then,not too fussed now. i just know that americans are fucking morons and i can't wait for them to get fucked by russia asap. allahu putin

>Edgelords

We aren't trying to be edgy you stupid wanker we just fucking despise you.

>feltGood

i live in france honestly it's just another terrorist attack ...

i'm sorry if you government, intelligence, and police is shitty

they didn't really talked about but they stopped something like 10 attack during the last months dude they're not so shitty