Sexual Advantage Little Sister Experience

>Sexual Advantage Little Sister Experience

My little sister and I had a very taboo relationship for a good amount of time we lived together. Most of it happened during when we were young. Broken family and situation played a part.

>Took advantage of my little sister for several years, But had some breaks in between.
>Used to live in a house then moved to a apartment. I never meant to take it as far as it went and didnt regret it at the time, but now I do a lot.
I knew I was doing something rly wrong but never felt the guilt or felt ashamed while it happened.
Even still i get turned on by the thought and memory.

If anyones interested in my experience, I can share the important events and the details I remember the most bc writing every experience I had would take way too long. Is so should I write this in greentext events or just type it
>Pic related Sister is on left, this is around the time.

> this pic is around the time I gradually stopped using my sister

Do it, start writing what you did, how it started, and how far did it went.

Lets hear it op

Post it

Bump

I did it sideways and it all started with a jar of mayonnaise

We were playing slippery snakes when the mouse, aka the wooden spoon, slipped some where it shouldn't have.

>It started when my sister was in 3rd grade, 8 years old and I was in 10th grade, 15 yrs.
> Mom is workaholic since dad left when I was 10, so ive been taking care of my sister and twaching her from rights and wrongs in her life, a parent pretty much. My sister is very obidient to me bc I had anger issues and she just grew up always following and listening to me.
>I used to be a abusive brother bc when she didnt listen to me I used to tell her to go into korean punishment stances which hurts your arm overtime. Pretty much planking
>Little sister comes home and I had plan. I pretended to be very angry at her for something small and told her she had to plank, she listen to me so much she didnt question why she was in trouble.
>She didnt know anything about sex so I was in full control, mom worked 6 am to 9 pm. I then told her that i would give her a free "pass" if she let me do something to calm me down. She agreed and I told her to lay down so her butt was facing up. I got behind her and started to only grind on her. Even though her butt wasnt big It was hot grinding on my sisters butt

And she's Asian. You're such a fucking goddamn lying sack of stereotype bullshit fucking kys fgt

Moar good sir

Go on...

RIP

I was turned on till I realized pic was related. Incest is hot. Slant eyed incest is not hot.

I said that for detail

I convinced my sister she would be the one in huge trouble if she tood anyone.The plan was working well so far n I started to look forward to seeing her after school somedays. It quickwly went from using my sister for pleasure once every couple days to grinding on my sister around 2-3 times a day. I loved how I would come to her anytime in the day and when I see my sister hot position I would casually start to grind and she wouldnt even ask what I was doing anymore. I started to want more and wanted a blowjob from my sister, but I was very hesitant and scared. When the summer started, I usually woke up and went to my sister using her laptop, or her sleeping still and would feel up my sisters pussy and boobs if she was sleeping and grinded, or if she was awake I would just always do the same thing and grind wit cloths until I came . Btw everything ive done with my sister is the first ive done with any girl.

>I woke up in the afternoon walked to her room and looked over to see my sister laying down using her laptop
>I was recently thinking of ways to have more fun with my sister, but overthought it. Then I realized If she didnt know what sex was, I can pull off stuff easily

smh 40 fucking mins and we have 8 lines of story

cotinue user

Write your fucking greentext before posting.
Also, you just think she didn't know what you were doing because you're obviously a tard with ass burgers. She knew the whole time, has been planning to out your for years AND she's ready to kill you given a decent opportunity.

>anger issues
>didn't even realize grinding upon your sister was incestuous abuse at the time
>using sexual frustration as punishment
>believes she didn't understand

I can see why your dad left when you were 10.

Bump

continue sir this is good stuff

Please good sir proceed

Im done with this thread, im gonna pretype and just post later

MOAR kind sir

>Sleeping pills

Proceed.

Go on

Bump for more story please

Bumperini

bump

bump

OP pls

Bump and assist me plox

Op why

what a dick tease

Dude, jesus christ!

pls op mo abandon bread

GIVE DAT STORY REEEEEEEEEEE

Is OP just a faggot or is he also a faggot that cannot type?

>Fast forward few weeks
>See sister on laptop with panties
>Sit beside her and act interested in what she's playing
>Slowly start touching her ass and pussy underneath panties
>Tell her I'm cold and ask if she can lay on top of me to keep me warm
>She says ok and rests on top of me with laptop
>Hear someone opening door
>"It's 4 PM, Mom os probably home early"
>Quickly toss sister away and go to my bed and pretend to be asleep

>wtf its dad
>he comes into room anf locks door
>starts raping sister