What does /b think of Millie Bobby Brown?

What does /b think of Millie Bobby Brown?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAr9zU_NmdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boy/10

She's my new celebrity crush.

would marry

10 year old boy/10
Just right for..

looks so much better bald doesn't she it's weird. Also spitting image of winona ryder in Girl Interrupted

Thats his name?

she'll probably be hot when she grows up and hair.

Disgusting propaganda.

Absolutely. Short hair works great for her. Very cute.

New Emma wattson my nigga

except she's turned ultra-feminist before she became super hot unlike wattson

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oAr9zU_NmdU

This scene where mike and eleven kiss. Omg. They're so cute. The smile she gives afterward :)

There's a Jimmy Fallon interview with them and it's clear Mike is in love with her IRL. Eleven doesn't seem to like Mike back that. Haha

it's because the kid playing mike is gay and got super turned on kissing a boylike girl

Wait, so is this a woman or a trap? Or is this actually a man?

Haha maybe so.

it's a girl, somewhere around the age of 13ish I think and also super british

Most young girls with short hair are going to look somewhat like a boy. But her face is actually very feminine.

Epic gif lol

Didn't know know she was already a fem nazi. Bummer.

She's talented... Was really good in a short lived series called "Intruders". I believe she has a long career ahead of her.

She also boxes and competes, cool little kid

She will be a super star.

I'd fuck her.

Countdown to 18 begins now.

Id love to fuck Natalia Dyer

i thought she was actually a boy playing a girl.

they really shouldnt have cut off her hair, i get its because she was suppose to be some kind of prisoner / science experiment but this is the role she will be remembered for if she never does acting again and if she does she will only get roles like this in x files style shows and movies.

unless she grows up hot then she can do whatever.

nice blog faggot

I can't believe I am the first to do this joke: 11/10

kekrated post

I think he is going to be handsome when he grows up.

didnt know it was 2007

Amazing

Agender faggotry being praised on Tumblr and by feminazis, already fucked up and brainwashed into believing genders dont exist and shes a example for transkids. I better move along.

Before the haircut, she reminds me of a young Natalie Portman.

She is not agender or transgender, she was raised in a lab by a soulless father that never cared for her, seperated from her mother before she could really talk, and her head was kept shaved down so that they wouldn't have to worry about hair whenever they need to attach/jabintoher a new electrode.

I mean, I don't know if she understands sexuality, and when she breaks out of the parallel dimension as a teenager and comes around hunting down her "boyfriend" Mike might be in for a lot of very awkward fondling until she figures out how to but the D in the V because God knows he won't have a clue.

Hmmm... now got a fetish about being molested by a frantically horny psychic girl who is growing increasingly frustrated that something just isn't going in the right spot as she awkwardly tries to fumble our genitals together.

would assfuck 10/10

Not talking about the show or the role she plays but about how she is outside the show. That is how Tumblr sees her now.