No fucking caturday?

No fucking caturday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MU5qKGUuInY
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/feral-cats-kill-billions-of-small-critters-each-year-7814590/?no-ist
youtube.com/watch?v=eyzYd4XyyLs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Meow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dint have any on my phone but bump :3

Bump -.-

Post more goddamn cats!

Faggots crying about it, i made two threads today and they both 404-d.

I guess /b really isn't /b anymore.

Also bumping with my catto.

I hope you're all remembering to spay or neuter your cat. And cats are not outdoor pets - unless they have leashes on.

Thanks

Are you retarded?

Of course pets are outdoor animals, mine would fucking murder me if i locked him inside.

THey're fucking predators, they have to hunt and if they don't they become retadred fat slobs slowly dying for the humans amusment.

shave him w/ timestamp.

look cats are cute. but the spread disease. if a cat or dog trespasses on my property, I shoot it.

please for the sake of your pets, keep them on a leash, or inside.

Nah dude, too lazy for it, also idk where he is rn, he usually wanders away during the day.

I seriously don't want to get into further argument with someone whose iq consists of two digits, but please take your own life and make this world a better place for everyone else.

R8 cat

see what happens when a stray cat trespasses on my lawn? go ahead and try and 'google image it'. or tinyeye. you won't find it. this is a legit kill.

it's just a warning to your kind. keep your damn dogs and cats inside or on a leash.

No point in killing strays where I live. The cayotes take care of that.

Lame reason to kill some kid's buddy.

pretty cute 6-7/10
those feet are nasty though

>rate mine

Wow what a badass you are.

I didn't need proof for your ultimate stupidity, but you should really get help if you care about your mental state, i don't, but not only do you hurt animals for a reason you made up to justify it, you also take trophies of it.

Really makes me sad how some ppl do absolutely nothing for the good of others.

Also what the fuck are you doing in a cat thread if you so clearly have no sympathy for them.

confirmed trump voter

House cats don't spread disease (because unlike feral cats their owners can afford medical treatment) but they devastate the local population of indigenous species as they hunt very heavily.

So don't let your cat out if you can avoid it - this is bad for the environment.

>but they devastate the local population of indigenous species
you mean rats?

I rate that as a fucking excellent DOGGO. Rate mine . inb4 potato

scary/10

Lol tough guy

You are bad for the enviroment you mongoloid, cat's do what's natural, hunt, meanwhile you kill them just for passing thru your great yard that can only be stepped on by you and your mother when she brings you your daily dose of spaghetios bzc you're too buisy killing innocent animals to microwave them yourself.

Nice

Well where I'm from (Chicago) it's voles, mice, rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels, and shrews for example. Not to mention birds.

You're replying to the wrong poster I'm a vegetarian fuckhead.

And invasive species disrupting local food chains aren't natural.

>04268829
Dont care about rats but the local bird and lizard populations i do mate

I am not anti cat these are just facts

Oh right, yeah, and all those would become extinct if a cat kills one every now and again and eats it, most likely even feeds it to her babies, totally bro, nice justification.

yes, so?

cats are an invasive species now. because cat owners refuse to spay/neuter them. now we have millions of strays/feral cats. they're scratch can kill you. so can their mere saliva.

and dogs? a stray dog will rip you apart.

and so I shoot them when they trespass.

What is cuter than a kitten? Five kittens!

I can understand your displeasurefor trespassing kitties, but to kill them and take a photo after, you're kinda fucked man this is the work of an early serial killer.

youtube.com/watch?v=MU5qKGUuInY

Yeah, they're called humans, i'd imagine that you being a 'vegetarian fuckhead', should be the one to agree with this.

i also kill cats. you're doing gods work.

Alcoholic cat

leave me alone I don't do it for fun, I hate it

10/10 would pet and buy. like I would literally buy that cat... if you'd be interesting in selling??

Like the human presence has no impact jackass.

Lol. "Leave me alone..."

Wannabe emo kid.

Why not look into alternative options?

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/feral-cats-kill-billions-of-small-critters-each-year-7814590/?no-ist

I suppose this doesn't mention a specific percentage for large continents, but cats have caused 14% of modern extinctions on islands. And they have helped cause at least 33 bird extinctions.

You fucking cunt.

Oh look autistic jimmy at work again, just stfu, i believe that most ppl here vote for trump, i sure do. And good job, you killed another one, i bet yout mommy is proud. If you really wan't to solve the problem of stray animals, maby go to your local pound and volounteer to help the poor animals, or sell your big boy gun and donate to some organisation that helps them.

Oh and apparently i was right about that 2 digit iq, you clearly can't even write right

>they're scratch can kill you. so can their mere saliva.

I mean, i can only imagine an inbread downy put something this retarded together.

we tried a fence

tried live traps

tried calling no-kill shelters to come get them

but now there are just too many. it's gotten too expensive. cats and dogs are making species extinct, and they cause 100's of billions of dollars of damage worldwide.

do u think I like doing this?? I hate it! I want u to start spaying/neutering your cats! and keep them inside or on a leash!

Well I'm not disagreeing that humans have caused a huge number of extinctions by destroying habitats, over-hunting, etc.

Introducing non-native species (e.g. house cat) which drive out the local fauna is just another way people have screwed up the environment.

Homos will give you AIDS. Do you shoot them too? Idiots result in poor choices of elected officials. Do you shoot them too?

People with guns are lazy fucking cowards. You want to kill things go to 63rd and Cottage and talk loudly about how the country has gone to shit since we got rid of Jim Crow. Don't bring the gun. Earn your kills like real man. If you survive _then_ you can lecture us about fucking pet ethics.

Mhm, now give me the stats of how many humans are responsible for.

Im not a violent person, but when someone feels proud of killing an innocent animal or human, I honestly have the urge to snap their neck

Maybe. But not in your back yard.

I feel you man, not gonna guilt you

Sucks for you, sucks for the kitties

>owners refuse to spay/neuter them
Only dick heads do this

>they're scratch can kill you
This is the level of intelligence we're working with

Just replying to anti cat people in a Caturday thread is a victory for them.

Post pics
Ignore trolls
Compliment the nice pics
repeat

Humans introduced cats to these places... this was caused by humans.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TAKE A PICTURE IF "dont like doing this"

Logic/10

don't bring Trump into this you sonofabitch

Just chill, it's caturday bitches

Here's the 'Every time you Masturbate' jpg original

There.
Are.
No.
at.
Risk.
Species.
In.
Your.
Fucking.
Back.
Yard.
You.
Fucking.
Autistic.
Cowardly.
Sociopathic.
Cunt.

Stop saying it. It doesn't justify what you're doing. Go see a ducking shrink before you upgrade to children.

>do u think I like doing this?? I hate it! I want u to start spaying/neutering your cats! and keep them inside or on a leash!
Says that next to a pic of a poor cat dying,aagagah, i can't even argue with someone this retarded, please just die fast and don't reproduce, you're the worst kind of person and i hope you go thru as much pain as possible in your future.

Aussies? I've heard that cats really do hurt indigenous species there. Here in the U.S. they mostly kill pests like moles, voles, mice, rats, and yes chipmunks. Chipmunks are cute, but, they can and do dig under cement steps and patios and such and do damage. I have to defense to the bird thing. One of mine did love hunting birds.

lol I'm not the guy with the gun did you even read the thread?

What's cuter than five kittens? A clean patio. Take care of your property nigger.

Almost peed myself laughing!

> Here's your reward

God I hate doing this so much
Better snap a couple pics for the interwebz

What is this? do you think you're some sort of justice warrior?
Look guys I hate doing this but it's your fault not mine for not neutering your pets. Please, this is the consequence you have to do it, I want to stop!

anywhere near Washington D.C? I'm guessing not from the picture.

oh. now the libtard wants to ban guns. how surprising.

go Hillary yay. we'll all be safe with no guns and millions more muslims.

Norm!

Nobody in Australia would risk shooting a cat with a gun, itd kick up a shit storm. The dickhead with the handgun is not Aussie

He said he's from fucking chickago, i mean it's just a poor justification, last time i heard there's not dying bird species there, just pidgeons and rats.

yeah it's a no win. total catch 22. i'm just trying to protect my livestock, my pets (dogs and cats), and my family.

cat lovers: flood the thread with photos only. Deny these trolls from tainting the thread.

Post Pics
Ignore Trolls
compliment the nice pics
Repeat.

r8 cat

oh yeah, I didn't think about that.

Cater day? No lazyday

research it friendo. cats' saliva can can also kill you. do you know they play with dead animals? carrion? that bacteria alone is deadly.

they also carry parasites. so yeah, cats and dogs can be deadly. it's not rocket science.

their feces, as well. deadly.

oh my what a lovely businesscat pic

Dude are you fucking retarded the guy from Chicago is different from the guy with the gun. Read the fucking thread.

And you can't own guns in Chicago dumbass.

Thank you, the same to you as well!

You take FUCKING pics of it you fucking mistake, stop trying to justify it, just fucking stop, you're a bad person.

Casual Caturday

Must suck not having an immune system, bubble boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyzYd4XyyLs

most cats and dogs I shoot die within a minute or two. i'm humane and kind. i'm not some psycho. I have NEVER tortured an animal.

Just because voles, mice, and chipmunks dig under stuff doesn't mean it's ok for them to become extinct.

I'm not saying you shouldn't keep them away from your home, but bigger animals need them for food. If they were gone it could have an effect on a lot of other species.

Cats are the devils work

Your way of writing makes my brain cells cry, as i stated before, GO TO A FUCKING SHELTER AND VOLOUNTEER, or something, also nobody ever fucking asked you to smear cat saliva on your body retard,

Admit it, you just need justification to kill powerless things because of your insecurities.

wtf

I hate taking pics of them, and I hate shooting them.

I'm genuinely trying to raise awareness. Cats and dogs are overpopulated. Massively. They're a huge health concern. INVASIVE SPECIES.

>but bigger animals need them for food.
like cats

Then why do you take pics of them you retard.

>niggers are the devils work
fixed

Fuck you

Nice trips

I was thinking more like this

Just don't like cats
>there cunts
>they must perish it's us or them

7.4 billion humans on the planet.

Estimated 600 million cats (including strays, pets, and ferals).

You are the overpopulated species. Rope yourself.

Mmmmm i love black lable

Cat threads are for cats.

Post pics, shut the fuck up,

Ermahgerd! What a cute flufferino!

Please give a million Muslims than an hour of conversation with you. One is much more likely to kill me than the other.

Don't get me wrong, I like cats, but you really should try and keep them inside.

keep your fucking furry nigger cat inside.

i've taken about four to the pound this year, fucking cunts pissing on my car. where im from it costs about $500us to get the fucker back

Thank you man, i've been defending cats in this thread from the very beginning, finally someone actually doing what this thread was made for.

r8 my cat

been looking for this wallpaper for years, thanks

Trolls goals:
derail the thread any way they can

Thread goals:
Post great pics of Cats
Enjoy the nice ones
Have a good time.
Ignore Trolls

Your post has too many periods in it.

0/10 would read again.

My Pleasure.

thread viewers: See how it works? Compliments get the person to post more.

this is the 'working solution'. Do this and it becomes a great thread.
Follow trolls and the thread dies, as the people with the great jpegs leave. It's easy!

7/10

Well, honestly, not only that... He claims to shoot them because no one neuters or spays right? How does he know the cats he's shooting aren't actually spayed or neutered themselves already? Are we suppose to make the jump in logic that he checks somehow before he does that. Guys just a half way finished serial killer that doesn't have the balls to actually go after a human. Post moar cats now.

You're an absolute pussy real cats go outside and hunt you live in a nigger infested City.

I bet I can tell your politics 280 just based on your faggot post.

Nice trips cunt
>what's a troll

>not a word about gun control
>WAAAH GUN BAN GUN BAN!!!!! YOU LIBRUL WANT A GUN BAN!!!

You and your fellow cretins, jumping on "muh gun ban" are a fucking reason why /k/, formerly one of the most interesting boards here are become a pond of retards wallowing in their own filth.

Anyway, here goes some cat to contribute to thread

Mine

I like that one

I don't like your tone young man

Caption this

> I pooted!

All cats like to sit in boxes

hey libtard nigger cuck. guess what. Hillary's not going to win.

Niggers gonna nig

:3 hero cat

I've got a webem somewhere of a cat being flown around by a drone. it's fantastic.

Caption this

> How do I look?

>their scratch and saliva can kill you

What kind of velociraptor-komodo dragon bullshit do you think housecats are? You must be a gigantic pussy.

My mouse catcher had a small litter of 3 a couple weeks ago. Anyone want any?

The dead one?

not sure if trolling or just stupid.

Great Ears; it's a Spock cat!
Would love to see it

carefull with all that egdy, my boy. you can cut yorself.

Classic cat wallpapers for the rescue!

absolutely not, I've seen that "drone", and it's offensive and sad.

no my webem is of a live cat that was not harmed. it flew very high

Wow, that is a really beautiful cat. Do they call those Tabby?

This cat is dead... dead tired. Ain't she cute?

You look nice honey

Bengal

Every time I masturbate a doggo flies? Fuck yeah I'm gonna go masturbate right now.

When you don't reply to the trolls, they go away.

Seems more like cats are the son of God who died for the sins of dirty niggers to me.

Aww nice catto.

Tyatora

thanks, that's a fine looking cat. Saved.

Kek i kind of agree. It is sad but it was kind of funny. He was already dead. I haven't seen the Webm you are talking about though. Post it if you have it

Well said

Nunna Nunna Nunna Nunna
Nunna Nunna Nunna Nunna:
Bat Cat!

Who you calling a troll buddy

That's one happy kitty!

i'll go through my collection, I have hundreds of webems - will post if I find it

" Hey! Keep it down out there!
I'm Tryin' ta SLEEP!"

Cats are such huge pieces of shit

Top Kek

I don't think you know what an invasive species/health concern actually is. What ecosystem are they threatening? What health problem are they causing, besides enabling amateur psychopaths to explore their fetish?

All this needs is uber suspenseful music.

I Adorable!

Oh Lord. The faggots discovered this thread.

Yeah they serve no purpose whatsoever
>hopefully when driving tonight I'll hit one fingers crossed

all these newfags still don't get that Caturday isn't for posting pictures of cats hahahahaha i miss the goddess

Im just sitting here, smiling like an idiot.
Cred Forums can be so amazingly lovely some times.

The cotillion begins promptly at 8pm

Watch out fellows. We got a hard man who's not afraid to call out this bullshit, pussy world. We better tread lightly.

Ha ha, I trick you all. She got the kitty cancer. Bamboozled again!

this thread makes me happy

RIP Stormy, you fat kitty you

I had one, but it's offline

I must have this feline

caturday always was about posting cats you idiot

These threads ore cancer

Just a minute, I'm busy

I guess you don't check if they were neutered before you kill them, faggot.

Neighter that would be a reason. Shoot yourself in the head if you wanna make something right.

You need a girlfriend dude.

Stormy is in Cat Heaven and says he misses you.

He also told me to tell you 'Thanks, I love you very much, we had fun'

> I need to protect my family from cats so i shoot any that comes on my property

Kek. You are fucking retarded

I want a cat with giant ears

I guess you don't have a garden hose where you live, huh?

Many of these Jpegs brought to you by.....

> say the name outloud

I'm already there

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge user

I agree I'd like to make a mini mine feild in hard so I can see then get blow up and parts flying everywhere.
Oh well I'll just stick to tieing fire works to them

What breed is this please?

Looks like a fucking fagott

Image max reached; Congrats OP on a good Caturday thread.

nigger

I'm not a huge cat fan myself, but you are legit retarded and a giant pussy to boot.

a Himalayan-Persian crossbreed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonel_Meow

So, your dad then?

he was talking about the cat, not you.

One could say that the human race is an "INVASIVE SPECIES". Let's start culling by shooting you, you fuck.

That's a beautiful Bengal you have there.

>I hate doing this
>I post pics in Cred Forums of dead cats and label the "I'm the hero we need"

What the fuck kind of mental disorder do you have?

someones mom didnt hug him

Watch out, got a badass who guns down docile house-broken animals. It must take so much bravery for you to lick the cheeto dust from your fingers and face long enough to pry yourself away from your masturbating time, so you can go feel like a man by harming a small defenseless pet. Way to be a fucking cunt. I have to agree with the other anons, you should kill yourself. The world would be much better off without you.

Aww, somebody must have been the Omega faggot in school, and now has to feel like a real man by abusing small animals. I would be mad if it weren't so obvious how pathetic your life is, and how miserable you must be, to do stuff like this to harmless animals.

Yet, here you are, bragging like a complete fucking loser about killing peoples' pets because you're too much of a faggot to just pick it up and move it off your property or wait for it to leave on its own? If you hate it so much, why do it? Are you really just THAT stupid? Fuck off, faggot, if you aren't trolling KYS.

150 image limit achieved.
a successful caturday thread achieved.

And? Is your backyard literally being overrun by cats? Why is this such a tragedy for you that cats occasionally get in your yard that you absolutely HAVE to go out and kill them? You're just an edgy faggot, there is no justifying what you're doing you upstart serial killer. Maybe your next victim could be yourself? It would definitely do much more good for the world.

Fuck off, samefag. Nobody's buying it.

I assume you live in the US and stray cats are only a problem in shitty countries. What gives you the authority to go ahead and kill them? You could just scare them off with a paintball or something. You'll be sure they wont come back after that. And besides, if you seriously wanted to fix the problem, you would have opened a pest control company. What you currently are doing is acting out your psychopathic tendencies and trying to convince people in your fucked up manner. You seriously need to evaluate your mental health and choices in life.

This.
Cat killer is an edgy faggot who needs to off himself.

So you kill things they aren't doing anything wrong as they do not know right from wrong?
I hope someone kicks the shit out of your kid(s).
I mean fuck them up if they ever do anything wrong.

>do u think I like doing this??
>dat filename
>Just KYS you edgy faggot cunt

I'm being completely serious. I know people tell others to kill themselves on Cred Forums all the time, but I actually want you to. If you did, the only emotional response I would have is "...Good."

>humane
>shoots other people's housebroken pets then takes pictures of them and posts on the web

How do you remember to breath being this retarded?

Then why do you fucking do it?
What is the "health concern" which cats pose that haven't been handled by other feral animals for centuries? Have you made it a habit to shoot every squirrel, possum, chipmunk, rat, and bird that lands on your property too? You're just a giant delusional violent faggot, and you should kill yourself before you do any more damage to decent creatures like these.

>fucking niggers

I think you replied to the wrong person. I believe you meant to send this to the cat-killing waste of sperm.

yup my bad.

Mom i posted it again.

If you keep acting like a psycho, you're going to be lonely forever. Sociopath detected

I'm not trying to come off edgy, but if i ever saw you doing this i'd gather everyone you love and slowly slit there necks as you begged me to please stop, then i'd chop off all your fingers, starting with your little pinky, then i'd chop off your arms and watch you slowly bleed out as i give my self a blow job from your decapitated mothers head.

Nothing you do will prevent coming in contact with germs. They are everywhere, even harmful ones are everywhere.
The immune system is the only reason you don't get sick everyday.

What shithole country do you live in?

And this guy is proof that Cred Forums is nothing but cancer now.

you just sound mad and jealous tbh, and i'm not even the cat killer

I aint mad, just wondering what shitty country he is from. I mean in places like russia throwing dogs into a river is considered a normal way to get rid of it.

I am tired of people harming animals, it makes me sick, this is why i love rekt threads, and it eases my blood thirst for the shitty human race we call people.

This world would be better off without us.

oh ffs I know plenty of people in Russia who love cats

I think he meant Korea bro.

I've done a LOT worse than the cat shooter, to cats and dogs.

don't make me post gifs, webms and pics of my handywork.

>Mom i wanted to ask you if i can post it one more time

For your health, you'd best hope I never see my cat in any of these threads. and if i do, yous better be armed to the teeth. I sure hope you can take on 12-18 spics with guns at a time.

There's nothing to do with mental state if trespassing it's just keeping your lawn safe dumbass, there's a difference

>Hurr Durr what are morals

Class III License. My fully auto AK would make quick work of you little mexi-bastards.

Btw what does your cat look like? I have a dossier of photos, of all of the cats and dogs I've shot.

And what is human kind? Stupid dude

Who wouldn't kill a homo

What city are you from? Also, you're not awake 24/7

true. I mean he does have a point, the animals are trespassing :/

Human beings are the Apex Predator of all living things. We're the Alpha and the Omega.

You won't malign Human Beings with mere domesticated rodent cats or dogs.

Good Mouser!!

Got a badass killing stray house pets. Gee user how many people have you murdered already? Would be a shame if somebody doxed you.

Nah man, trespassing isn't the issue here

>Post pictures of a dead cat with hand gun next to it's dead body
He's acting like he just killed some kinda african Lion.

He just a typical hardened human who doesn't really care much about Animals lives, and thought it would be funny to take pictures of the cats he's killed to trigger Cred Forums tards.

People are the problem, not Animals.

>cat tortures and kills a mouse
>"good cat!"

>cat gets shot
>"bad human, you're a psychopath, kill yourself!"

Eh, actually, I don't really care that much. Cats are psychopaths anyways.
Dumbass, cats kill pests.

can't dox me. i'm unhackable.

also we end up having to shoot about 150 dogs and cats each year.

I've taken cats at 100 yards with a .22. at dusk.

that's a hell of a shot.

Can't wait to have you in my sights.

Don't worry i'll make sure to take pictures of your collapsed skull to share with Cred Forums

YOU are the evasive species! Don't give me this shit about house cats (companion animals for 10000 years). The fact that cats hunt as is their nature, renders NO moral high ground to zoo-sadists and cat haters' diseased minds and despicable actions

You are also breaking the law.

No such thing as a class 3 license mate. Only a class 3 weapon.

did it occur to you that cat was someone's pet. Its coat suggest its well fed and cared for. You could probably care less you sadist! In fact it probably give you pleasure it know that you did kill a pet - after all why would you post to a caturday (a cat lovers) thread. Its fun to upset cat lovers isn't it - you fucking low life piece of shit. Care so much about birds and lizards - kill developers