Broke up with girlfriend

>broke up with girlfriend
>been 5 days
>pretty sure one of my close friends is seeing her

How'd you get over her, Cred Forums?

Pic is friend

Fuck someone else. Everyone says it but no one listens. Best way to get over a bitch? Move on and stop fucking missing her. Hard to miss the bitch if you have someone 20 times better on your dick.

Pic related. OP.

Op I've only just met you but I know you are a million times cooler, a better dresser, and look smarter than that dude.

That alone should make you see your ex is a stupid idiot for passing you up for him.

Also, women (or in this case, girls) are retards. Treat her like she's a piece of shit from now on. She'll hate the fact you aren't missing her. Will make her get butthurt and she'll probably come crawling back.

At that point treat her even worse.

Take my advise. I'm an oldfag and have had my share of these stupid creatures. They are easily played and manipulated.

Do you happen to have any pictures of his dick?
I can pay you

She was pretty fit tho, I'm not bad looking but i haven't been single for 2 years and have forgotten how to pick up girls to be honest.

Any tips?

Thanks man, genuinely kind words. That's what I've been doing for the past 2 days really but it's hard as it was a good break up, no bad words, general acceptance and i did the stupid thing of agreeing to stay friends

Pic is him on a normal day

I do not, I'm sorry. Apparently it's small though according to other mates who have fucked him

by being a badass, working on projects and getting shit done. don't bury yourself in meaningless sex and drown yourself in booze it makes it worse later. and stop hanging out with your "close friend"

Can't tell you how to get over her. I'm looking for the same advice. Ex left me after 4.5 years. But on the other hand, she doesn't have a job or degree and now lives with her parents. I still work and I'm soon a certified craftsman. I guess in some ways I got richer. But man there are some things that Just trigger an intense feeling if wanting her back. It's been 7 weeks now.

I have to admit I've been taking this better than her, she oversleeps, eats junk all the time, just watches tv, drinks a lot.

Where as I've been drinking sure but also, lots of gym sessions, picked up boxing again. 2 2km runs a day, started learning French in my free time etc, physically I'm doing fine and dandy.
Just mentally I've been craving her like crazy

Don't you go back dude. That shit will fade away and you'll thank yourself... Your doing great.

> agreeing to stay friends.

Yep, we've all done that. Play it really cold with her. Say you've given it some thought, realise you have to much respect for yourself to be treated like that. And because of that you think less of her as person, think she's immature. Also say you now think its a great opportunity to 'have some fun' which you weren't able to do because of being tied up the last two years. She'll act all cool but will secretly hate thinking you're over her so quickly.

> think your skills picking up chicks has gone rusty
Do the sympathy card. When an opportunity arises, act a little quiet, almost uninterested. Tell any girl you're keen on that you've 'just had your long tern relationship end and you need some space for a while'. Act like youre keen but say you just don't want to get hurt.

Girls will fall into three camps
> think you're a pussy and move on. But don't worry, you were never gonna get those ones anyway
> be all 'fuck that bitch you need to have some fun to get back at her. Here you go, have a crack at my pussy'
> man that's real sad. You seem like a sweet guy. I understand if you need space, I'd like to be your friend though all the same. Fast forward a few weeks, you'll probably be going out.

Good luck man. There's no denying it can be painful. All I can say is its something that happens to us all. We'll all have to deal with loss of a relationship at some point. Just do shit that makes you feel good. Run around the block, hit up some friends for drinks, go see a movie. Try to do stuff to stop you thinking of her.

Well at least when you finally do get over her you'll have made leaps and bounds in your life compared to some girl who has higher standards than possible

Thanks user, i really appreciate it.
I know it'll fade, just wish you could speed it up

Still haven't, it's been about three and three quarters of a year and I'm still not over her. Wait a reasonable time then try your hardest to break your remaining love, or risk being in my position. Make sure you spend some time before moving on though, or else it may lead to you developing a heartless cheating streak.

You broke up with her and now you dont get over her ? Exactly how retarded are you ? You are the breakup scum... now live with it.
I hope so so much that you will die alone.

That's really good advice, thanks :)

I think I'll keep not texting her etc, play cold like you said. I'll see her at the gym on Sunday as a load of us all go as friends so if the opportunity arises, I'll tell her I'm just looking to have fun. At this point i don't want her back, i just miss her but i figure if she even thought about breaking up then I don't want to be with that person.

I start University on Monday so a whole new chapter of my life and there's enough girls on a history course, so i think I'll be fine, just really want a shag at the moment.
I think I'll be going out tonight, so I'll try out your tips out if i see anyone i like.

Yeah, this is my predicament, i really want to move on but i don't know if it's too soon as I'd like to avoid anyone hurting more than they have to but on the other hand, i need a good fuck and if she didn't want to hurt she shouldn't have broken up

>my close friend is seeing her
He is not your friend user, he is a wanker.
Let him have the drama ridden bitch, if she'd fuck you over she'll probably do the same to him.
Just cut them both loose.
Then just get a new g/f whenever you're ready.
Don't give either of them another thought.
Pic related, find Jesus.

there's nothing that will help you get over your ex like your next ex.

> sit with freind
> talk about shit
> bring up the bitch
> " ya man and when she gave me herpes I still forgave her"
> watch him sweat ?

Nah, i think you've got it wrong, it was a mutual Breakup because she didn't know if she wanted to be single or in a relationship with me, i didn't want to be some relationship where there was a possibility that she'd suddenly break it off, so we both agreed it'd be best to break it off.

Yeah, I've been starting to suspect he was only there to get close to her.
I'll be civil with them both but I'll take back any benefits of friendship

Tru

>agreeing to stay friends
This is the worst

Nah she's pretty clean and he wouldn't believe that, although i have secrets on her as a last resort if i really want to fuck shit up but I'm a nice guy.

Yeah. Before I said it i went "i don't want to be an emotional security blanket for you" then she got upset and said she just wanted the support that she'd be willing to give me but I'm done now

Tell her you'll give her emotional support in exchange for blowjobs

Could do to be honest, not like i can get further away from her pussy by saying it.

Hmmmm k. Thats fucked man. Had pretty much the same. As soon as they say stuff like that they are 100% fucking someone else.
Heartless bitches. Throwing years away for their monkey gold digging whore urges.
Sry about that die alone thing. Got it wrong. Hope you get over it. Been 1 1/2 years for me and i miss her like day 1. Dont know how to forget her. Fucked mutiple other women. Worked out. Went on holidays.... nothing. She just wont ho away. The only advice i can give you is delete every image. Remove everything that reminds you of her and avoid places she might be.

Yeah probably, i could imagine her cheating on me. But it's cool because I have torn that shit up so much it's probably got my initials somewhere on it.

It's fine man, i understand haha.

Really? That sucks. I don't want to be bitter, i really did enjoy my time with her and i hoped to keep some love letters and stuff but if I feel like this in a month, I definitely will attempt to never be reminded of her again.

This, grow your balls back and go fuck some other bitches.

It's not that hard. Ask one for help with something and then pick her up, carry her to your bedroom, and eat her pussy as a thank you when she's done.

Yeah, I'll have to.

Most girls i know though are in relationships, so I'll have to get one when I'm out in town, but all my mates are skint and won't go out, but as i said, uni next week, they'll be lots to look forward to there.

yep she was fucking the guy already and did a pretty good job with the break up making it a no fault. The fuckery is it is with one of OP's friends. She could have fucked farther afield

Bumping for OP

You're probably right. I brought it up before when i suspected something. She threw me off guard, got really mad at me for even suggesting that but as i stop looking at her with rose tinted glasses, I'm starting to realise

Thanks man. Prectiate it

Wrong fucking photo. Was meant to put her not showing face obviously