Would I be able to file a lawsuit against the guys who bullied me in highschool?

Would I be able to file a lawsuit against the guys who bullied me in highschool?

So long story short I just found out that one of the guys who bullied me is now a successful businessman, while I'm still hopping around minimum wage jobs

I have no qualifications due to the fact I was absent from school a lot of the time because the bullying was unbearable

You're getting nowhere because you're a fragile little twat who prefered to stay home rather than confronting the bullies.

This guy is successful because he worked, which has nothing to do with the fact of bullying you.

Grow a pair and move on.

Also just like to add that I have very low cell of steam, am very insecure and unsure of myself and it can all be attributed to the bullying I endured during highschool

No

I dropped out of high school and am working for $22.50/hour with full benefits. You only working minimum wage jobs has nothing to do with lack of qualification, its a lack of effort.

ahahahahaha, OP, what a faggot

>You're getting nowhere because you're a fragile little twat who prefered to stay home rather than confronting the bullies.
I'm fragile because I was forced this way. The school did nothing to combat the bullying so would I be more successful in a lawsuit vs the school?

>This guy is successful because he worked, which has nothing to do with the fact of bullying you.
Do you not think I would have liked the opportunities he had? Fuck I was scared to leave the house until I was about 25 years old

Yes but my low confidence pretty much stops any chance of bettering myself

Low confidence, no qualifications = shitty situation

You Just Sound unwilling to move on why Dont you kill yourself?

No, you were not forced this way.

It's not up to the school to deal with your bullies.

It's YOUR problem to deal with them. It's time people realize that constantly doing everything to solve kids' problems for them is completely stupid.

You're the one who decided to stay home to dodge your problems, instead of going out there and throwing a good kick in the guy's nuts.

>cell of steam
Yeah I think I know why you hop around minimum wage jobs

>Also just like to add that I have very low cell of steam
>very low cell of steam
>cell of steam

sorry op but youre just a faggot, im fucking quiet and shy and as a kid some nigger started messing with and i just started swinging back, i lost because i was also pretty skinny and weak but hey nobody ever messed with me again

Dont you at one point think, enough is enough and make a plan to deal with your bully?

I'm going to sue you.

This exactly, its not even about winning, a lot of the time they just want to see if youll at least stand up for yourself; OP, if you ever get in a fight, youll find its fun, kind of like a sport (it is), fucking stand up for yourself, no one is responsible for your life, that doesnt mean you cant ask for help sometimes, but you gotta figure your own shit out.

Right.

If you ddidn't have the guts to confront your bullies in high school, you'll not have the guts to sue a guy you don't know, let alone sue the bully who made you show how much of a little bitch you were back then.

Have fun being a beta your entire life, faggot.

TBH I don't think bullying alone is enough to put you to the ground forever. Ok if it went on for like 10 years then maybe yes.

Otherwise I think you need to get "shat on" at home too for more lasting effects.

Also low confidence is making you easy target. Seriously man... when I look back to when I was bullied I was just a total pussy to start with. Almost like I was asking for it.

>Fuck I was scared to leave the house until I was about 25 years old
And how is this his problem?
I mean i can understand you want free money especially cause you are a looser working for mw, but this guy being mean to you when he was a kid is no crime....he probably bullied you cause he wasnt capable of understanding why you are behaving like a total fuckhead.
Also Agoraphobia is a disease not an injury... who do you want to sue for this? Your parents cause they gave you bad genetics or your brain, because it releases too much stress hormones? Or maybe god?
This thread is beyond stupid and i see why nobody would pay you a single cent more than mw. You are just an idiot. Deal with it or try to change, but dont try to ruin the lifes of decent humans for your bs. You are adult now and dont get pocketmoney anymore.

Tumblr pls

That's another defamation suit! You better stop while you are ahead bucko!

Bring it man. If we can even call you that.

How dare you

You should kill yourself. I hope you lose the case and your life becomes even more miserable than it already is.

I'm a complete asshole. That's how.

CELL OF STEAM!!!