Daily reminder Hillary is going to win

Daily reminder Hillary is going to win.

Still winning in the poles. Trump under fire form left wing media because of assassination hint. Weak gains after Clintons worst week on the campaign.

DAILY REMINDER THE SHILL WILL WIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0,03 shekels transferred to your account. Thank you for correcting the records.

Fag

>because of assassination hint

Britbong here.. What are you talking about?

It's jjust reality folks. The point is you should hurry up and relaise this truth before you start crying when it does happen. I have already come to terms with it.

Trump isn't doing enough to win other types of voters.

The one who starts crying will be you after the elections.

just a reminder politics is boring and revolt is guaranteed. also how many dicks you recon she sucked to get to where she is?

Doubt that. Zizzloe

Fucking nigger loving cuck fagbrain bitch. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN

You want apiece of me????

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

#RIPHILLARY

i dont want 'apiece' i want the whole cake. you dont support trump. nice try tho

It wasn't an assassination hint. It was the fact she simultaneously argues that people don't need guns for protection while being protected by guns.

Why doesn't she lead by example and get rid of her armed guards? It's because guns protect people.

>poles

Kek.

because every hillbilly is threatened the same way a presidential candidate is?

>It was the fact she simultaneously argues that ordinary people don't need guns for protection while she, as a target for hate, is being protected by guns carried by law enforcement officers.
See how silly your post sounds once the missing bits are restored?

Oh that's right, the peasants don't deserve the same rights as the Lanissters now do they.

I would argue that the common person is 100X more likely to face a home invasion, mugging, sexual assault than Hillary.

Liberal logic:
All cops are racist trigger happy pigs, fuck the police!
Only cops should have guns!

Does Trump carry a gun? If not, why not? Doesn't he believe that everybody needs protection?
Guns should be mandatory, right?

its polls, not poles

>CTR has literally zero success on Cred Forums
>try to influence underage Cred Forumstards now
LMAO

At one of his rallies he, I suppose jokingly, suggested that "second amendment people," (READ: Gun nuts) have a way to deal with Hillary Clinton if they don't like her political appointments.

In a nut shell.

I think he was honestly joking, but it was a fucking retarded political move.

>inb4 he's just being un-pc

Great, that's why it was a retarded political move.

The polls don't mean jack shit, they're easily manipulated by what the network WANTS them to say.

Case in point, Gary Johnson is polling low when he has, in actuality, 20% of the vote or more. They do this by either sampling or undersampling the key demographics. They get Gary Johnson to poll low by strategically NOT polling people under 30 (the demographic that usually votes Johnson). They also ask loaded questions like "Who do you prefer, Hillary or Trump? " Questions that are likely to cause Johnson to poll lower.

Also, with Hillary and Trump it's even easier. They poll minority communities they're gonna show Hillary ahead by a landslide, they poll trailer parks the polls will read strongly Trump

Polls don't mean shit, they're basically used to try to dissaude political opponents from voting by attempting to demonstrate that their guy doesn't have a chance.

u sure typed a lot

>under fire from left wing media
Well thats a surprise lol. The media is biased towards hillary since the start of it all, if you cant see that you are a complete zombie and you are just ignoring every little fact and every scandal that has come out.
If you read the new dnc leaks and you are honestly considering to vote for her, with all due respect, you need to kill yourself.

Does it really matter?

This Election is like having to choose between:

Getting thrown off a cliff and having your head bashed in and dying or,

Getting thrown off a cliff and surviving at the bottom unable to move with broken legs and then slowly starving and dying of dehydration. As the vultures close in and become emboldened enough to start to gouge your eyes and you are too weak to even brush them off, a flash flood comes through the canyon, sweeping you away to the welcome release of death by drowning.

Take your pick, anons.

Daily "THANK EVERY FUCKING DEITY FOR THAT". Trump is a brainless, unmitigated disaster and his supporters should be institutionalized and electroshocked.

>At one of his rallies he, I suppose jokingly, suggested that "second amendment people," (READ: Gun nuts) have a way to deal with Hillary Clinton if they don't like her political appointments.

Virtually every "gaff" that the media attempts to portray about Trump is taken hugely out of context.

Trump ACTUALLY said that in response to "what do you think citizens should do if Hillary forcibly stripped them of their rights to own guns?"

And interviewers deliberately ask loaded questions to give them a controversial soundbyte that they want to make Trump seem like a loony.

I think ANY president who attempts to remove people's 2nd Amendment rights should be removed.

Trump isn't as guarded against loaded questions like this so he usually gives the reporters what they were wanting....

youtube.com/watch?v=4v7XXSt9XRM

Neither of those is even close to accurate, retard.

SOME cops are racist, triggerhappy pigs and the police and justice system do a TERRIBLE job of rooting them out or holding them accountable for their actions, which damages the trust relationship between the public and law enforcement.

Guns should be regulated for safety and it should be MANDATORY to take a course in their proper use and storage and anyone wanting to buy one should have to PROVE they have a working knowledge of that course. Additionally, "loadouts" and accessories that are primarily designed for making mass shooting events easier and more deadly should be HEAVILY policed or simply banned.

Any other braindead retarded strawman arguments you want me to address?

>I think ANY president who attempts to remove people's 2nd Amendment rights should be removed.
i dont think theres any current candidate that wants to remove the 2nd amendment though

>Trump isn't doing enough to win other types of voters.

You STILL don't get it, do you?
Trump isn't running on his qualifications, he is running on his status as an outsider. He is so popular and is going to win NOT because of his abilities, but because the people want to get out from under the establishment politicians (both left and right) who have been dismantling the constitution and setting America up to become part of some global community that we (the people) want no part of.

We don't care that he is a dick, as long as he isn't a traitor to the constitution and to the things which America stands for as an independent nation. As long as he isn't going to deliberately screw over the American people, we don't care who he offends unintentionally.

He is running on Hillary's faults, and has been from the beginning. That is why she is dropping in the polls (not poles, btw) and why he is rising in them...because even her own party knows that there has never been ANY good news associated with Hillary Clinton and that it is exactly as Colin Powell has written: "Everything that HRC touches, she seems to screw up..."

>Daily reminder
Trump is gaining every day. Scared much?

Cred Forums is brainless stormniggers who should be lined up an executed. NO ONE is trying to "CTR" them or this site. Sorry to break it to you, but no one gies the first fuck about Cred Forums and what alt-right racist NEETs think about politics.

Welcome to the Conservative NumberSpin Game; the show where every fact's made up and the math doesn't matter!

Don't fuck with MEGA Man! TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

im just gonna put this here

>calls out user for strawman with ad hominem

>ad hominem

Uh....so basically you heard that term on the Internet and have no idea how to apply it to things, I take it?

So you didn't call that guy a braindead retard?

YYou use logic to refute arguments you ignorant fool what about emotional attachment and no descript slur

>Logic
>Ignorant fool

>THE SHILL
Dude - you're giving yourself away. You should be more subtle.

You owe me $10.00.
DJT
>I WILL sue you

Haha this faggot is projecting so hard

faggot, cunt, piece of shit, take your pick. An insult doesn't make a point less valid you fur legged feminist

Realise your demise,