User DATING

user DATING

28 Alpha Male UK Game Designer (web apps)
Slim, Long hair (cross between Russel brand and Will Grahame from NBC's Hannibal).

Into cuddling, philosophy and renaissance literature, I like quiet, shy, gamer girl ;)
[email protected]
Feel free to join in guys and girls just remember to play safe, no murdering people you little c*nts.

Also, bumping for dox lulz

>Alpha Male

Oh dear. do people actually use that term seriously?

How pathetic.

What are you a fucking feminist~? gtfo

When did they add soc?

no, I'm an adult.

the whole "alpha male" (and "beta") is a heap of toxic bullshit that is downright laughable.

>toxic
back to tumblr or league, whichever you came from

Explain why it is downright laughable and I will happily agree or disagree.

'Toxic bullshit' is just beta rhetoric.

yea...right...you came to right place to find quiet, shy, gamer girls. this is the place i would find my wife -_-

>Into cuddling, philosophy and renaissance literature, I like quiet, shy, gamer girl ;)

Hey, i know you, you are that tippy hat man

>Explain why it is downright laughable and I will happily agree or disagree.

because it gives a completely misguided notion of how people should behave. Its a ridiculous notion that only "alpha" males can do anything, by promoting behaviour which is almost universally being an utter arsehole. It promotes these abysmal ideas of gender roles, that the "alpha" male has to be the one who acts like a fucking knuckle-dragging neanderthal to "get" women, instead of actually being a decent human being with things like manners and compassion. Life is not a Conan sketch where you have to crush your enemies and see them driven before you, and all that bullshit.
It is toxic, in that it becomes something that people have been indoctrinated into, this absurd notion that you have to act in a particular way, instead of living your own life, exactly how you wish, and being a decent person. It preys on those with insecurities, who feel that they have to act in a certain manner to "get" people or to "win", when the reality is nothing of the sort. You can get through life, and attain a lot more, by being a decent person, than by being a dick.

Sent you a mail, 22 F France, student philosophie, notre dame

How can you be alpha and slim?

I can be a gentleman and an alpha bro, I have read countless books on sociology, anthropology, natural philosophy and I was a social worker earlier in my life.

Being alpha just means your willing to man up, work hard, provide, get stuff done so the chick can raise her kids in stability with a strong protective father who's always trying his best.

Guys who get beta'd are nowhere near as productive or ambitious. In dating scenario we just say the girl we are alpha so they know we are not some lazy cunt who is gonna complain about work and expects her to work while raising kids/pregnancy.

Isis?

Where do you live in uk cos if it's within 2hrs of me I'm going to kick the living shit out of you, you fucking ponce, alpha fucking male what's that is it something from southern England cos if it was a northerner posting shit like that you would have been dead a long time ago. I bet you change your underwear every fucking day you tit. I bet you get washed every day as well are you a fucking woman?

>Alpha male
>Trying to find a girlfriend on a site full of raging faggots
>Into cuddling, philosophy and renaissance literature,

I don't think you know what the term Alpha means m8. Your fedora really doesn't scream it

~I'm in Liverpool right now you POS born and fucking bred, you wana fight m8? Lime Street Station midnight.

Fat
Small penis
NEET.

Anybody want to date? I promise to shave my neck beard.

No fucking problem I'm currently in Aintree Road I'll meet you earlier if you want you fucking tit

Please u sound my type

>[email protected]

You guys going on a date?

Where are you from?

What is a fedora?

Your argument is shit. Why can alpha not into philosophy and literature, and cuddling?

Explain boy.

This.

Okay I'm in Huyton with my boys right now see you after dark 7-8? I'll be wearing the fedora.

op when he was little

>More like hunchback, amirite?

wtf is this
gtfo to /soc/ you inbred piece of shit

If you describe yourself this way you are obviously gay.

Yeah obviously

>I like quiet, shy, gamer girl ;)

>28 Alpha Male UK Game Designer (web apps)
>Slim, Long hair (cross between Russel brand and Will Grahame from NBC's Hannibal).

alpha male - Uk game designer
alpha male - slim long hair

you fucking kidding me?

Coincidence lol, my m8 said he needs to pickup from county road near Walton Park, can be there around 5?

Just box lad if you show any metal I'll shove it in your neck.

Just email me u neet peice of shit

Where did that little aintree neet cunt go