Danger your pathetic white race is ending. Black is the supreme race. Im black i have a big dick...

Danger your pathetic white race is ending. Black is the supreme race. Im black i have a big dick. Blacks own whites we secretly hate you and you think we are your friends. Honkies listen to our music, we can rape your women any time we want and get away with it. I can have any woman i want you cant with your little white dick. When we rape your women they are thankful. We create and invent everything then whitey steals it or copies what we do. We are better athletes, and singers, we are smarter cooler and stronger than you cuckhold whites will ever be. A black dick in a white ass is more sexy than white dick in one of our women. We are coming for all of your women, and are going to end your race one white whore at a time. Get use to us and your daughters or taking your wives from you. We tell them we love them and they know we are lying but they dont care. You cant deny what is happening. Yea your woman has been blacked, dont think she hasnt i am more than a friend to her that ass is so tight with my dick in it. When i take it out i make her put it in her mouth and swallow my seed then shes goes home and kisses you. BLACK POWER!

I don't think you are actually black. I think you are a white supremacist who is posing as a black person in order to spread racist lies. Or maybe you have a sexual fantasy about being black. Either way fuck off.

Another dumbass nigger post

"white supremacist" lol, no such thing anymore.

Yep

Or JIDF shilling

I aint even mad, fuck off. But i aint mad, no seriously fuck off OP

Dont be afraid of this fag, hes a liar. And the image is probably from some movie.

Just a friendly reminder that whites people are better are war and genocide than black people are and that we let you people live in our country for fun.

The world belongs to 3 races, whites, asians, and indian-asians. The rest of you are for our entertainment

Nigga how you figure that

This is a shitty attempt at angering the matter race. Niggers suck, enough said. Any white whore that fucks a nigger is as shitty as nigger and should be burned .

Sorry, I don't speak Monkey.

Blacks being who they are at their finest hour here

AGREED!

Lol

Yo whats good fam. You know.

white people arn't the ones getting shot by a cop's or killing each other in gang wars. you monkeys need to learn your place.

Basic observation, it's a skill most humans have.

I think this is just a troll ass mother fucker yo. Im white, i have black friends. We party drink they come over to the house with me and my girl all the time. My sister dates a black dude, im cool with it. Idgaf. Fuck you dude.

i mean... that post was just dumb.... everything is that pushes for supremacy subjective. unless your taking my life i don't give any fucks, and when that shit goes down i don't care about race, happy to see so many people shut this dumb shit off

You're not black, you're a self loathing white neckbeard living in mommies basement.

you think

>text completely contradictory to the message of the pic
Whoa whoa whoa, we might just have the next level reverse psychology, nothing like i've ever seen before - oh wait - every fucking day.

If he is white you got a problem with white people? Fits the description above to a crossed t and dotted i

Every day with this shit. Put a bbc in your mouth.

Well look at me, i talk normal and have a little education. But im still a dumb ass nigger because the only thing i can think about is my dick.

#BlackLivesMatter

So you think danielle searching for a roomate on craigslist and found a monkey instead is a jews doing? You must be a special kind of stupid. After all, is not what op said is happening not happening? I dont think this is a jew or robot post, unless he is part jew and black which i highly doubt user.

Damn now thats dumb.

No, just self loathing neckbeards who won't admit their faggotry.

aye clearly the superior race Africa apart because you savages cant seem to understand basic pluming so your kids drink animal shit water

It might be bait and all, but he's not too far off the truth. White race is ending. You guys had a good run, though. You did some unspeakable shit and were whinny; but in the end you did good; at least good when compared to all the other races (let's face it, we as the human race are mostly shit).

I guess our new overlords will be the Asians; in say around 50 years. Let's just hope they stay cynic enough to not get raped by the Jews as you did. Can't say I'm looking forward to the future. I had no problem with the whites running the world; dunno about the Asians and their shitty life-quality standards.

Just the thoughts of a half-spic here. Hate if you must, you know I speak truth.

I stopped reading at "black is the supreme race".

How do we know you are not a self loathing fag with a neckbeard? We dont. Oh i know "you are not" but i guess we just have to take your word for it meow dont wii?

I doubt there will be any jews left in 50 year m8. At the rate isis is taking all of the middle east and every ones head who does not like it.

You should probably hang yourself.

Also live steam that shit. So all yo nigger friends can watch while they infect your skank ass sister and whore gf with their rotten nigger cocks.

I honestly feel bad for you.

Kill them all!!!

Should i bother?
No, i guess i shouldn't.
Cred Forums fags can't be fixed.