REKT

REKT

Other urls found in this thread:

hentaidream.me/jav/miad-898-hamasaki-mao/?mirror=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Story

Wtf man

A good ol tick dick

Yea being a shit troll is so funny, so funny i forgot to laugh.
If you wanna be a fucktard why don't you come here and say it to my face so i can answer you with a swift fist to the nose.

Yeah you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this. I trained in mike tysons gym, did i mention that I also have a record of 50 knockouts? Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots.

You have any idea what gorilla warfare is? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. I will also bring my boys with me, My men are well armed and very foolhardy. and I have access to an arsenal of Uzis, Ak 47s and R-15s, if only you had thought a little more and you would not have to pray for your life. Do you even know the danger your're in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn newfag loser's here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin...

Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking copypasta. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you . You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

>No more text to reply.

I..... LOSE..?

kek i actually cried

Well shit, it actually did happen.

Kek

;)

A guy was working on a machine when he got sucked into it

How does this even happen?

Were u trying to chop down a tree with your dick?!?!?!

ggwp

god dammit!

I always get them on my nutsack for some reason. That looks shitty though

GG

Jesus, where's your orifice gone?

Whoa

is dead?

Ohh... I came.

boi

Damn.

PRAISE KEK! GLORY BE TO PEPE! THANKYOUANON HOLY FUCKSTICKS FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST.

■ ■

I thinks so, That was a long time, shit gets hot too

MODS MODS MODS

Uflame Bolt

i like how they casually burn him again.

i fucking hate niggers

This is not how you play pokemon

Fucking niggers man

damn

Why doesn't he bleed horribly?

ikr maybe the arteries were smudged shut

Ouch.

I like my family.

>poached for his ivory
LOST

dont you just wanna kill them all

Eeeeeeyuck.

Poor Panjeet

Wtf. Are those sparklers?

is there a liveleak link for this kind sir?

Always use guarding
Never touch anything that is moving

I was a pyro when I was a kid, and can tell you that little burning bits of falling plastic hurt like hell. They stick to your skin like napalm.

here's the recovery

jksdhdfjkashdf-

melting plastic
What am I seeing here?

fuckin pranksta

special candle for birthday!

Woa

holy shit story??

>That bit when they start to lose.

It's poignant.

An adadicktome.

Sex change.

That guy plays with his cock too much

skin transplant on dick

Fixed it for you, user

Pls

reinhardt is that you?

Did he just take a bullet to the face?

oh you bastard

I've always hated this video,

what a fucking way to go.

I came here for a rekt thread, not to read your bullshit. So, fuck off.

Whish they killed her and not my nigger Harambe

Looks like explosion was MOI. Possible land mine. Wounds would be cauterized.

F

did it died.

Pliz retitle it GOD VS NIGGER

it's just the usual copypasta
ignore it like the rest of us

This reminds me of something I heard in UFC. It's that holding a grapple for too long will make you lose your strength. The first half of this is the black guy putting everything he has into a chokehold that isn't actually choking the other guy.

fuck you dude

I've seen some bad rekt shit, but this is too much

dunno. just random webms i saved

is this a twix commercial?

Niggas tryna turn their baby white

haymakers, these people need training

actually, they need to kill themselves because they add nothing to humanity

actually, they will probably only add their shitty children

which is actually not adding anything, but subtracting resources from the world.

fuck all this trash

Hahaha

kek

kek nigger actually ate his own fingers
he was that fucked up that he even begged for more

They should really do these fights on grass if they're going to be gentlemanly about it.

that's so fucking degenerate but kinda hot

they need the special training

No.

Wtf is this

^^^

Sorry?
Is his hand off

re

Well wtf

An actual good fight.

Story?
Are they feeding him his own fingers

American healthcare webm

> of europe

>autism
i posted the story fucking twice

he eats his fingers

Wrapped** into it

I don't see any story
Where is this?

Ground beef

piss off new fag

Ground beef auto

Ludicrous gibs

Huh. Well, uh.... Good for him.

as a motorcycle rider i will say its his own fault for getting into that situation

i just imagine the truck driver in his cabin full speed and listening highway to hell and keep going strait

I have questions

kek'd

Its shrapnel from an explotion

Rape her haha

flurp

Honestly, what do these fucks expect? You're interrupting and inconveniencing people, one of them is bound to be at his wit's end.

fucking sub human

The singular of twix is stick.

i have seen this LIVE on TV during the race.

Welcome to RTL :)

why the fuck are they biking on a freeway?

monkey see monkey do

THAT ENDING LEL

>doesn't stop drop and roll

air gun

GODDAMN

whats she on about?

This made me heave

Cool cool

why is the file name not Rwanda Rousey?

Kek

What game is this?

urgay.exe

>she

reeee

kek

Why was she shocked? Didn't she know she's a nigger?

kek'd

the difference betwwen the nigger and the white is that if the nigger had won he woudn(t have stopped. Why ? cause nigger are in the vast majority savage

sorry...pansexual cunt

Imagine how lucky you'd feel if you were one of the 2 guys on stage who didn't get crushed.

philippine rebel group attacks military base using guerrilla tactics.

I don't know if the ones who got crushed died or not?

Any one die? Injured?

Cool.

Hitler spirit will always be in those car

Who cares, they all got concussions at least.

kek'd both me and mom

god damnit

Took his punishment like a man

Kekt

fuck.. nobody deserves that

Well, no wonder they destroyed so easily. I can't imagine a worse possible tactic for a rebel insurgency to use. Sending a group of ragtag soldiers conveniently all in one truck. More like suicide.

Guerilla tactics would be sniper fire and harassment. Fires in the night, flanking from multiple positions and ambushes, not a full frontal attack on defensive position of a larger more powerful force.

shit

Such pige; much wow

wtf

Whoever their commander was needs to be executed. This was a pointless suicide mission. No insurgency can even exist if the soldiers are thrown away like this.

I honestly, can't imagine what they hoped to accomplish by parking one truck in front of an enemy defensive position with all the men in one single spot.

pakis love stroking their meat

hentaidream.me/jav/miad-898-hamasaki-mao/?mirror=2

Nice.

No.

Fuck you

Its fake

story ?

fuck you

gay ass nigga

A modded version of doom I think

upvote

is it fully functionally ?

ylyl

dont know if super experts of marterial arts, or fuckin stupid

Smoking on trains is normally forbidden, but that guy can do it because he's the conductor.

I'd envy the dead.

wtf what ?

I like you and would like to subscribe to your newsletter or periodical.

holy shit the wing worked!! they can fly now!

Always gutted not to see more, and even the first stomp is blocked by the pole

Hairs on the end. Lmao

GOTTA BE BRAZIL.

ANYONE ELSE SEE THE URINAL FOR MIDGETS?

they are rebels

RUSSIA VS UKRAINE

:(

Reminds me to that flying cars cheat code in GTA.

they allegedly killed the dude that produced these videos today

i dieded....oh wait, not a ylyl thread.

Fuck off, user.

dude...that one dude is just walking by like its another day in the life. What shithole country is this?!

one might say that kitteh got

>DE-CAT-PITATED

>blood diamond alternative ending

Many doge's, such wow!!

Martial autists.

driver could have just... coasted forward slowly. they would have moved then

kekked hard as fuck.

Lamentable, indeed a CATastrophic injury.

Cool gif

those bombs are retareded

she was shocked to find an artist of such high quality on some random app. clearly.

Any rape webm

it was a mtf tranny yellin about how everyone else was wrong, curbstomp ensues

are they paintballing or something?

sauce. please.

like, for getting onto a motorcycle?

best case scenario?

nigger

This made me laugh :)

Fuck

vuia

>Call the Sultan, l don't give a fuck

i'd love to get to do a drive by shooting like this, you know? why not? if everyone's doing it....

you'll be super popular too

kek