Launching a game you haven't played in months and seeing her name, last played the day she passed

Launching a game you haven't played in months and seeing her name, last played the day she passed.
Feels thread /b?

2 days, 6%. Fcking casual scrub, glad she passed.

>hurr durr im on 4chin i have to be edgy to be in teh 4chin club XDDD

if you think this is edgy, you're also a casual.

kill yourself

Im so sorry Cred Forumsrother

Just gtfo you newfag

stay strong!

>greentext hurrdurr
>newfag

sad.

just kill yourself.

May i ask why she passed?

6% isn't passed. That's hardly half

Took her own life, I came home at like 2 in the morning and found her

Still when turn on my ps3 i see my x girlfriend user, feel sad every time

Why did she off herself?

How stupid are you?

I bet you have many friends and a happy fulfilling life.

cry more dipshit

I bet you don't understand what this place is you casual peasant.
Rough life OP. Good luck friend

ugh. yea i been there too, brother. shit ain't pretty. i'm sorry you had to go through that.

I'm really sorry for your loss. Keep your head up brother.

Kek, bet he does while you sit there and cry faggot.

Cred Forumsro oh my goshhhh thats fucked up. im sorry. i hope you are doing well. Straighten up bud

this always happens on the weekends, the newfags get bored and try to fit in on Cred Forums and end up looking like fuckheads lurk more retard

No clue, she had issues in the past, but that was a couple of years before we got together, the day before that she had just got out of hospital after a car accident, it wasn't too bad, other guy was pissed drunk, don't know what happened to him, she made it out with a broken wrist.

check'em

You're fucking gay, shoot yourself in the head you retarded faggot

HAHAHAHAH

get salty and claim everyone is a newfag.

fuck outta Cred Forums butthurt fgt

fuck you

kys

This is not a cringe thread yet user delivers anyway.

Oh

Im so sorry man

nope, not salty, this is a feels thread and you decided that you needed to come in here and act like a tumor, when other Cred Forumsros enter a feels thread they are warm hearted and considerate and send their condolences to people in hard times, but you are obviously new around here and have spent a little too much time on rekt threads and think that the only way to talk on Cred Forums is to be edgy as fuck but you really just look childish and im only claiming your a newfag ;)

kek

/thread

What game is that? Looks nice.

>feels
>Cred Forums

fuck out of here newfriend

Now, this man knows what's up.

if you want feelings go to tumblr newfag.

being this hurt over comments, no wonder your girl commited suicide. You're beta as fuck.

The long dark, still alpha, pretty decent, it works with no bugs, its "story" is that you are a bush pilot who went down in the Canadian wilderness. Nomadic survival and all that shit, all other people are dead, there are still wolves and bears to look out for ect

just fuck off newfag

Hey how's your retarded dead girlfriend?

cry more.

aint nobody care about that used up slut of yours

>muh Cred Forums
>fuck off im hurt
>go away this is muh Cred Forums of feels

you are the cancer that destroyed this board

yeah.. you been here what couple of months??

god when will all those newgays going to disappear??

I bet all this edgy comments are from the same guy. What a fucking try hard newfag.

Btw sorry for your loss op.

samefagging to prove points
>Cred Forums in 2016

been here since 2011 newfriend.

Hello, i've been here for quite a while and can tell only newfags say newfag, newfriend.
Also if it's his opinion that casuals should suicide you faggots dont need to call him an edgelord, since gay, angry autists like him are more part of Cred Forums than you will ever be. He might be new, but you bitches hang around here for years and are even proud of it... get a life.

No, it's OP doing the "edgy" comments so he can argue with himself cause he's that lonely cause his cheating girlfriend blew her brains out when she saw his dick

When will summer be over?

Sorry for the loss that sucks. Maybe you should play something different.

if you're going to call someone newfag, at least dont use newfag baited images. Makes you look even newer.

*sigh*

when will you leave?

only newfags call others newfag.

welcome to Cred Forums

The joke
You

user please stop, you're giving this guy a mental breakdown. his wife just died.

omg bro is that you??

hannah i remember i fucked her

well...this derailed fast

awww boo hoo fuck feelings Hanna is probably sucking cocks in hell like a dirty whore she was

Fug

when will you realize you're only getting triggered by trolls? u are feeding them and your proving how new you are if you can't handle trolls.

this

Jeez you are a fucking idiot

screenshot to prove then :^D

They are all trolls, you idiot.

At least I hope so. This thread is one big clusterfuck.

Are you sure she didnt off herself because your dick is tiny and she was an honest woman and wouldn't cheat, but also didn't want to live with a tiny dicked man who couldnt pleasure her?

this is 9gag material newfriend.

post this shite on there, not here.

ihr seid alle hurensöhne

On phone in safemode. Can't do.
This isn't me

>This fucking thread

Schnauze, Heinz.

>wife dies
>opens feels thread on Cred Forums
>gets triggered by trolls
What did you brainless idiot expect? That everyone can relate with your feelings and tries to cheer you up? Most idiots here never even saw a pussy and should be sorry now that yours died away?
Dude use your brain... you can make a feels thread her when you got bullied, or your harddrive died or other stupid things these autists like, but not your wife.
Still you come here with that normieshit and expect everyone to love you and than you pretend to be an oldfag, when you are probably here since 2012 and want to tell other ppl how to use that board and how new they are. Dude i can kinda understand your wife...

OP here, that post wasn't me

Yo op hit me up with dem nudes i like gamerchicks

you tricked me

Fuck you

Do you even know how to gramar you fucking tard?

grammar*

if you're going to correct someone, don't fail.