>wat do?

Sleeping you idiot.

cucking

Find her a big dick nigga to sit on

That's one Sexy Chick. Kudos.

Dump her, 1 month no sex either she's cheating or a major stuck up bitch
Or change it up and do some rapeplay get rough with her

This is a random chick from r/gonewild I just saw her on there yesterday

It's not a crime to ask why - you're a couple, you should be able to share anything. This isn't normal, so find the right time and just ask. Nothing we can say here will help more than that.

My only other advice is try something new. Get kinky, get toys, etc. If you need sex and she isn't providing it then there is a problem somehow and you need to figure out what it is.

You used all your cards at once, OP. Tried doing sex while high?

>everything i know about women i learned on Cred Forums

i need more of that picture

Yeah just used a random titpic in my folder.

The appropriate time is hard to find. We are both working more then 45 hours a week in a well paying but really exhausting job in different companies. Shes got to work on most weekends too which results in me taking care of buying shit and cooking while she works all day long and drops dead into the bed in the evening. This might also be theproblem why we havnt had sex in a while

Pretty much tried everything exvept drugs because we both cant afgord to get a positive test. I even cooked a fucking delicious 3 course meal for 3-4 hours and all i got was a nice eveninv

G and some cuddling. Dont get me wrong, i love spending tine with her and i enjoyed every second of it. But sometimes i wonder why i do that stuff and get basically nothing in return from her.

Does she earns more money than you to justify so much work op?

if you want fucking drinking to keep going and an even flow of pussy.. Dont:
>1.move in
>2. put ring
>3. kids

Sucking her feminine penis

This

She earns a little bit more then me but the extra hours at her workplace result in around 50% more wage then i get. But we dont actually need it and could live very good off our base wage without overtime.

I slowly realise that. Im just too young for that shit, maybe moving in with her was a bad idea after all.

That's a nice pussy

More pics?

>mfw I'm a dude
>mfw faggot, kinda masculine and feminine in the same time
>mfw I have always wanted to be a trap/girl
>mfw I wish I had a qt 3.14 bear bf to move in, cook and sex all day long, no kids, just sex and vidyia

Google image search suggests that isn't your gf btw but I would still like more of her if it exists

Not the op of the comment but from my experience with my own relationship and that of my friends. I can DEFINITELY you that once a chick stops having sex she's either cheating on you or heavily thinking of it...

Two months is very few time to get the things so cold. You should try to talk to her before turn out to Cred Forums. Take easy, indeed.

apina.biz/150024

Normally i would agree with you. But we both moved from larger cities into a small rural town. We barely knew anyone here prior to moving in and we are slowly catching up. If she wanted to cheat on me, it a
Would have been much easier in this bigger city with an assload of people then this 3000 people village we live in. And she isnt driving to her older city either brcause its a long ass drive and i would notice it.

She's cheating on you and or thinking about leaving...Now that you've moved in with her the relationship is officially 'real' and therefore boring. Sorry OP but what you though was a long distance relationship is was just a booty call.

A big part of staying interesting is giving a chick a chance to miss you. Spending time doing lame shit together smothers it. Every relationship has its own dynamic and context. But you guys needed the space you've lost.

Weve been together before moving in for 4 years. The relationship always was very real.

You are probably right.i try to be more outgoing.

And you didn't think she met any guys while living in that city during those weeks you were not together? Women (even the ugly ones) get hit on often even they just don't tell their boyfriend spouses (think about it) Also dont you don't think that she might resent you for "forcing" to drastically change her lifestyle by moving in with you. Im not saying you're to blame in anything but if she is thinking about cheating or leaving she'll use that as an excuse (women need to justify their whore behavior)

She's probably discovering that you're a terrible roommate. But that's okay.

Your mission should be to do all-day foreplay. Get up before her, make her breakfast. Shower together (but no sex, just keep her horny). Sneak a sexy note in her purse before she leaves, for her to find later. Make sure she knows that she turns you on and you want to fuck her brains out when she gets home. Send her at least one text message during the day, but never two or more in a row without a response.

See, you changed the dynamic when you moved in together. When you didn't live together, it was a special treat when you got to see each other. Now you see each other every day, it becomes less special. Ironically, this means you have to work harder for that pussy, even when she's sleeping in the same bed as you. Plus, she's seeing a side of you she didn't see before, the roommate you, and maybe deciding that she doesn't like it.

That all being said, don't bend over backwards to make her happy. She might appreciate your hard work, or she might think it comes to you easier than it actually does. Make sure she knows that you value your own time and energy too, and make sure she knows when you have to make some sacrifices of your own just to make her happy. Her happiness is your happiness, but if you begin to resent her for it then its not worth it.

Yeah, this. Be a good hubby and house-slave while she is working those hard dicks at work.

According to who? The girl you've been fucking 2 days out of the week??? You might not understand how fickle and treacherous women can be friend.

So she puts in the effort to give the occaisional bj but you can't be bothered to fuck her? Sounds like you're the problem

Nigga please

Your percentages don't make fucking since, you retard.

lol, children these days.
If you think moving in with a girl means you're going to be more manly and not less, then you clearly know nothing about girls.

I think he was trying to say 33% party. So probably trying to do 1/3.

well said.

She makes more money.

You make less and do the bitch work around the house. Of course she doesn't want to fuck you anymore. She wants to fuck a real man.

She pregnant and hasn't told you yet

That chick is from Reddit you loser.

Cuck.

this is factual
(at least the first line)
she is lying to you about something, fam

no one said that champ

I just came really hard to this pic. Thank you! PS MOAR

Hahah 45 hours? I work double that you fagget quit being a pussy. You obviously are shitty 2 be around and I'm guessing you live like a pig. No one stops getting tail that early into a relationship