Well i just fucked my life up, my first gf who i lost my virginity to just called me an idiot and a pussy...

Well i just fucked my life up, my first gf who i lost my virginity to just called me an idiot and a pussy. I was upset so i chugged a large amount of vodka. I still love her though and we were at of cigs so i drove back to my house to problem to get a pack i knew i had laying around. While pulling out i fucking hit a parked car really hard and fucked up their door. The man is my neighbor and an ex-cop. I am so fucked right now, can we have a feels thread?

chill bro. It's all good. Smoke some weed have a couple of beers and just chill the fuck down.

And let's see what she looks like

Who knew driving drunk was a fucking retarded thing to do? Good work OP, youre a reminder for the rest of us to not be stupid as fuck.

>can we have a feels thread?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! I feel great after reading that! You really are an idiot, AND a pussy!! You epic fucking retard!!!!!

You never got drunk and did stupid shit?
edgy

No, because I'm not a whiny irresponsible teenager

Best feels post I've read ever.

sounds like you're as fun as a rock, good luck i guess.

Fucking retard

>i lost my virginity
JESUS understands your problem.

Come to JESUS and you'll come with JESUS

...so I'm no fun because I don't drink and crash my car when I'm upset?

Do you want to re-phrase that fucking retarded statement?

>my first gf called me an idiot and a pussy
>i chugged a large amount of vodka
>i fucking hit a parked car really hard
>can we have a feels thread?

Good job proving your ex-gf correct

How does it feel knowing your gf is done with a kid like you and is most likely getting fucked by a real man's cock right now? Do you think she's thinking about you while he sucks him off, bends over and lets him do whatever he wants to her?
Are you feeling some feels now?

bumping

dumbass

>I still love her though

You will never be as happy as you were with her. Help her into the afterlife, then yourself. She will never be able to leave you again. Together forever.

Kek

Love

what a fucking loser, we have no sympathy

God damn that's edge if I've ever seen it

beautiful

What's your girlfriend's number?

Become an hero

Tell us more

Don't be a fucking idiot. There are plenty of people who have gotten dumped and gotten in a car accident. Most people don't do them back to back, but you'll fucking live.

>Well i just fucked my life up
>i fucking hit a parked car
i guess suicide is the only option life is over