Yo fgts, i was wondering if theres any fellow Soldiers on here

Yo fgts, i was wondering if theres any fellow Soldiers on here.

How do people look at you in public when youre wearing your uniform? Do you feel respected or rather feel like people are despising you?

Did you notice that girls/women feel attracted to soldiers in uniform?

Did you ever get insulted when u were in uniform in public?

Welp those are marines not soldiers, and it's against regulation to wear camis in public for us

only boots and posers wear uniforms in public

I suck my own dick for free

Marines don't fucking wear cammies off base. Wearing cammies off base is fuck boy shit. It looks stupid as fuck.

I feel proud anywhere I where my uniform. I really couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about me. If you're in uniform in public you officially can't flirt with women but it happens all the time. I have never been insulted while out in public

Im not from the US, im serving another Country. Our uniforms dont have camo patterns, and im only wearing it when im driving home from camp or when driving to the camp. Obviously not wearing it to go out in my free time.

This. Really glad the marine corps doesn't allow its boots to look TOO much like faggots by letting them wear their cammies out and about.

Women want your tricare and paycheck.

Yes i am a soldier. I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Bitch made army or Air Force faggot.

prefect.

reporting from the shitter

I'm a paratrooper fag in the US Army , I I don't like to wear my uniform in public , reason is because you will be watched and judged , always have to act with a standard while you wear the uniform.

Ha! Yep army.

Its pretty rare to go out in public in cammies though

Considering I live near my post , people around here are used to seeing the uniform. Only time I wear it is to,at and from work. Could care less if people respect me or not cuz of my uniform and as soon as I get home I take that shit off. Don't get me wrong I love what I do and I'm proud to do it but just cuz I'm a soldier first mean I'm fucking entitled or better than anyone else who works hard. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing some faggot private in his uniform at the mall or on leave cuz he's tryin to get pussy.

Why do you even have a choice. Should be policy. Excuse me while I go PT while you faggots peacock your uniforms trying to get yourself a Dependa-saurus

Not in the military but i live near Fort Dix/Mcguire and all day i see these fuck boy 18 yr olds walking around thinking they're the shit in their camo jumpsuit.

They look fucking retarded and everyone thinks so.

What the fucks your problem bro? Why you gonna say PT on a weekend. Ruined my day you nigger

have some good boy points for being a pt stud

Assaulting a Private in uniform is a federal offense.

Find the nearest nco and tell him they acting like fools . That's gonna fixem

They arent in military tho, are they? Jumpsuits r gay af

What do u think about actual soldiers driving home from camp with their uniforms? (No camo patterns)

A lot of reasons , we can wear them in public , but that means you are on duty , you can't have a drink , you can't act like a normal civilian , you have to walk straight , like fuck I rather just relax if I'm in public rather than show off that I am a paratrooper , on an airport would recommend being on uniform , free shit and chicks love it

Cuz imma sexy slab of chocolate. At least the Thai bitches think so. Plus, I have troops to destroy on Monday faggot. Boots and Utes it is then.

At least in here every male feels pity for you, and every grill wants you. But that's conscription service for you.

Good to know?

I'm not in high school, I'm not going to punch someone because i don't like them dipshit.

Army infantry fag here, for 6 years. Pretty in shape, not bad looking, have super deep voice and told all the time I should do voice acting/radio/sex hotlines cuz damn

Never been hit on in uniform, never once got a "oh, I like army guys" or "you look good in that" or anything of the sort. Basically, army never directly got me laid

>thanks Obama

Also, guys who walk around in uniform when they're not on duty love themselves too much and come off as total douchebags

Now you know and knowing is half the battle

>10/10 post
>would drink with

Muh nigga

Only stupid sluts with daddy issues like military men.

>I want to marry a guy who makes 30K a year and will be deployed and away from home half our marraige

U 11c ? Cuz fuck you if you are. Do you really need me to give altitude on a polar fire mission??

Yea bitch it's called earth science

oh you're being fucking judged alright

Yes I am a soldier,I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Army Rangers Wing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Irish special forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am Blackmailing the FBI with their secrets who are using their secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but my government spares so expense on our weapons and I will them to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, Kiddo.

When the guys are working/going home from work then what ever, i look like shit too when going home from work.

But I work in construction and I don't wear my sweaty clothes and hard hat around town to attract women like they're trying to do with their uniform.

FYI all the girls who live around military bases are used to it and immune to uniforms.

Even though you Ain't Ready to Be Marine Yet. Still.

>welp

Fucking faggot.

We have conscription here and I'm now in reserve.
>How do people look at you in public when youre wearing your uniform?
Some men come to talk about military stuff but most don't pay a lot of attention, because seeing soldiers in the streets is common.
>Do you feel respected or rather feel like people are despising you?
Respected, especially by older folk. Hippies probabldy don't respect me but they steer clear.
>Did you notice that girls/women feel attracted to soldiers in uniform?
I didn't but generally women like the uniform.
>Did you ever get insulted when u were in uniform in public?
Never.

Guardsman here. I don't wear my uniform in public unless I'm on my way from or to drill. The only times I have had to wear my uniform in public I feel like a retard and/or stolen valor.

Insulted is the opposite of what happens. People come up to you, shake your hand, and thank you for your service. Don't get me wrong, I am appreciative of their support for the military and I am proud of the uniform, but these moments make me feel very uncomfortable and I usually sperg out.

Maybe it's because I'm in the Guard, and getting to sleep in my own bed at night while getting thanked for my "service" makes me feel like legit stolen valor.

Former Marin crops here. I usually didn't wear my uniforms off base unless I'm getting something to eat and I want taco bell which was right off base at camp Lejeune NC. If it was Chuck Friday's I would be able to get out of the car and eat and if it wasn't I would just go through the drive thru because I was a lazy turd. All in all I never got looked at any different because it wasn't out of the norm to see marines getting food in the middle of the day off base.

Any other time not work related you wouldn't catch me dead in a dress uniform and definitely not cammies since it wasn't allowed anyway and I typically made a habit of throwing off my uniform as soon as they cut us loose for the day.

FYI almost all girls are immune to your uniform. No bitch worth her salt, ever said I better fuck this poor faggot in uniform, who can bearly pass his PT even after we lowered standards again.

Nah, got out a year ago. Thought about marines, joined army, dgaf

>camis

You've been in since Vietnam

Nah was 11b. Thought about 11c, but went with b cause cross training.

SgtMjr here in slacks n polo standing by on saturday

shut up fag. you're an airsofter and you know it

For sng's what state?

Nope.

Used to feel fucking respected when walking through town in my military uniform and my trusted AG3 in my hand.... but that was then.... he he

Doubt they let you leave the camp with your weapon, lol.

>[[[COUGH]]]BULLSHIT[[[COUGH]]]

I was in the homeguard here in Norway, after the yearly training, i used to walk home... ammo in the bag and fully functional AG3 in my hand, totally legal.

being this new

aw its just a wee babe. so young. so fragile

I just joined the NG.
I've been in RSP since July.

Everytime I stop to get gas after RSP drill I have tons of people thanking me for my service.

"I haven't done anything yet"

"Yeah but you will"

I also had USMC ROTC cadets grill me for stolen valour. I don't have a cac card yet so they decided to follow me home and heckle me.

"why don't you have a unit patch! Stolen Valour!!"

Every time I see a soldier in public wearing his uniform somewhere like the mall, where they obviously only wore it for attention, it makes me happy I was a marine and waaaaay less frequently had to see bitch "respect me" buttlords roaming around fishing for "thanks for your sevices."

Maryland
Still live here. Ghey.