So lucky to not have to worry about money at the age of 26

So lucky to not have to worry about money at the age of 26.

I remember a few months ago I would be terrified of checking my bank account. FUCK THAT FEELING.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153521929/
pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not actually that much.
Try and go for a house and that's gone

Then you've got the rest of a mortgage and regular bills to pay, you're far from in the clear.

good job Cred Forumsro its good to hear that people are able to make it (financially) while they are still young im not mega poor but im not making it rain either, but i have a friend who is a sophmore in highschool at the moment who spends all his day studying stock markets because his mom cant pay bills by herself and he is making money to help her pay for bills, very unfortunate but i know he will make it good luck with the rest of your life man and i hope it continues to work out for you,
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153521929/
send me shit

Kek op is like one of those guys from the "hood" who poses on facebook with 10,000 and thinks he's rich bevause he can buy a nice car (if that is op's account).

Kek that's not even enough for a deposit on a decent house in london, you semi-poor fag.

It's not like retiring money. But for age 26 it's pretty good. A lot of people that age will still be paying off debts from uni or whatever.

Personally I am 33 and have about 28k left to pay on my house worth ~90k. So I got about 62k in equity tied up in bricks and mortar. I have around 4k in bank accounts, so my net worth is about 65k.

I plan on paying my mortgage off in around 3-4 years time and then I will be looking to move once more into my 'forever home'. Although I have some big decisions to make yet on where that will be, and if it will even be in this country at all.

So your life plan is to buy a house, pay it off, and trade it in for a better house?

Not really my life plan. Everyone gotta have a place to live right? This is my first house, it's a small 2 bed terrace in an ok area with shitty neighbours. My next house will be detached and in a better area, but first I need to get enough equity in this house to be able to put money down as a deposit and get a mortgage small enough to have affordable monthly payments for me by myself.

Where do you live fam? With mommy and daddy?

That's nice. Noone around here (the Balkans) owns their own place.

Nice cash, I'm 24 and have 17k cash saved so far and own my car but no house.

Got any tips for me?

Yeah, I think home ownership is a UK/Amerifag/Ausfag thing. I hear it's mostly renting over in Europoor etc.

What do you do when you get too old to work? How do you pay the rent then?

21 here, 22 soon

i take home 20k a year atm and have 1k in savings... my car finance is £400 a month alone, but i like the car..

i know the feeling OP

Nearly 1/4 of your salary goes on the car, that's kinda shitty lol, suppose it'll serve you well considering it doesn't break down/get smashed. Still risky buying on HP though, you don't own it until you pay it off in full! By then it's worth something like 1/2 it's purchase value :/

Should have put down a few K on a car you own bud

>Dollars

Divide your money by 2 I guess.

EUR and USD arnt worth that much different right now.

alright, since nobody asked, it is up to me.
what did you do in last few months? teach me master.
i am 24, since last year i was abble to go from 0 to 12k € but i hate it, because i had to work hard 6 day a week. what i need to do ffs?

I'm 28 and got about that much in my accounts but I own a 250k house so suck a dick OP.

Kek, usd isn't worth .5 of eur, retard.

oh shit wells fargo just don't type wells fargo into the alphabay searchbar (pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion/)

your houses are owned by drug lords