Can anyone of you guys recommend me a good cheap vape...

Can anyone of you guys recommend me a good cheap vape? Quit smoking a week ago and looking for pointless to buy that wont break in a month.

Was looking at pic related, if you guys see anything cheap on this site that's better let me know

bestbuyecigs.ca/

Fasttech.com
Focalecig.com
Gearbest.com
Read the forums on fasttech.

>good
>cheap

Can you even economics?

And good job bumping your own site faggot.

Shipping takes time bot your prices BTFO

Kangertech is for faggots.

I have a kanger tech dripbox 160 and I love it. I used to have the kanger kbox which was fine but the watts only went up to 60 so i upgraded and it's great.

Op is a fag.

I don't want to waste $100 on something I'm going to fucking use for a month

Suggest something then you fucking faggot

Rx200

I'd rather something in Canada so I don't have to pay out the ass for taxes and other bullshit.

>Quit smoking a week ago
>Looking for vape.

pick one faggot.

>I don't want to waste $100 on something I'm going to fucking use for a month

Then good luck, good vapes are expensive, there is no good cheap vape

Tax shouldn't be high usually says its a sample?

It's just something to keep me occupied because I got fuck all to do now.

Simple better? Building coils helped me when I quit. Helped occupy time.

I'll sell you an rx200 with a good build if you want. In Japan and don't know anyone who capes. I don't use it anymore. Batteries and a charger I'm not able to send.

I grabbed a smok r40 a couple months back its great for its price. i spent $30 on it. after having it though i really wish i grabbed one with more wattage.

Get the Target Pro by Vaporesso.

Vapes* works well. You pay the shipping and that +a good goon clone are yours. 40$usd

Joytech ego AIO
paid 35 euro for it, the battery lasts easily a whole day and you use the 0,5 ohm coil, makes a good amount of steam

>cheap vape
>quit smoking a week ago
Which one is it faggot? Can I recommend a fedora for you too? Might as well go back to regular cigarettes.

Has a couple small scratches.

It's a bit too much of an open ended question really and down to personal taste. What you're asking us to tell you is like saying "recommend me a cheap but reliable car", or "recommend a cheap but good house".

You should really have a look at a couple of forums.

For what it's worth though for a beginner I would recommend either a Kangertech Evod Glass kit, or a Nautilus Mini with an iStick30w. Those always used to be the beginner recommendations when I first started vaping around 18 months or so ago.

My fav is an eleaf istick 50w with a kangertech subtank mini

I stopped using anything with a chip at the moment. Mostly running parallel boxes or series.

fasttech is good and cheap if u can wait shipping from china

For what it's worth a device that can go to high wattages and a shitty tank are a good way to start. That way you can just get better tanks. I don't use tanks anymore unless I'm driving.

>daily douche flute thread, attention vape fags!
Why is this still a thing?

You're a faggot. Kanger forever.

Rx200s is even better they have those 2/3 ones now too that are smaller

Just got this yesterday. I like it.

I went back to mechs because I have to walk everywhere here. I've been trying to get rid of a white one for a while now.