Discuss

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fnqVGS9bh3s
youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pakistanis are Indians with Arabic admixture.

What's to discuss?

Evolution?

OP is a faggot.

They will be shot if they try to pass my border.

>pakistan

>india

Dude on the left is one of the greatest cricket players ever. Guy on the right fixes phones.

I know a pakistani professor at my university. He is extremely cultured, tolerant, intelligent, etc. All around excellent human, highly patrician

The Indian students at my uni are all spoiled materialistic rich brats who are also super racist against all other south asians.
(west coast usa for reference)

And Islam

both the same

poo in the loo

as a whole pakistan is even poorer than india. India even has a functioning democracy in a country of a billion people that speak like 50 languages

He was also a lifelong ladies man

That's clearly Paul rudd with a spray tan on the left

Both Pakis and Indians stink,

I laugh every time I see the class picture of my grad school molecular biology class. I was put between the pakistani and indian students. It was a hot late August day, the first week of the school year. They were both hot and sweaty and stunk so fucking bad. I'm trying to smile in the picture but you can see the horror on my face and the awkward fake smile.

Holy fuck the B.O. was ungodly.

Spotted op. Look, op, you're both from shit tier cuntries, k? Pakistan houses terrorism but pretend like they are against ferrorists, and india is a disgusting place. Fuck both of your countries.

I live in India(in a civilized,metropolitan city with no shitting streets),and I can tell you that we're trying to get better.
Progress has been made in the last few years.

india is not a shit tier country my friend. we will be a superpower by 2030 and will own the moon before your fat american ass can waddle down to mcdonalds to eat all your burgers. america will be one big loo for us

>living in a dorm with Pakistani exchangestudents

They look like the right pic, kys

>moar lurk required before trying to bait

Most foreign students at American Universities are rich spoiled brats. Why do you think they have the money to travel halfway around the world to go to school?

so where do people go to the bathroom if there aren't any shitting streets? did you guys even think this through?

POO

Go poo in loo

Mmm, thats some good pasta, or are you the guy who always has that same agument? India will not be a super power, because indias politicians are too corrupt. Dont kick that lie here.

poo in loo curry nigger

ITT: OP is a smelli paki who wants us to roast pajeet and feel better about himself

SHIT IT DOWWWWWN

Go poo in loo

what a joke

/thread

ffs son we have close to everything required for a decent life.
Indians are shit though,their culture sucks ass and they're narrow minded as fuck.
Place where I live is pretty good(compared to the rest of India) but i still want to get the fuck outta here asap

india politicians only corrupt because english teach us to be that way. we are working hard to bring back real indian values so fuck off

As much as I don't want to visit either country, they do make excellent food

>>Cred Forums

fuck, one more try

Indians shit in the street. You are literally a shit tier country with designated shitting streets. Your people are gross. America is so far ahead of you that you will certainley never catch up. Ever. Thats a nice pipe dream you have, though. Yu have to believe in something, even if it's a lie, I guess.

Hi Pajeet

Go back to your cubicle pajeet and take all your gypsy friends with you.

Not all Indians shit in the street.
And while India will never come close to America,it's certainly not as bad as people think it is.

yea its even worse

Ya should be thankful murca pays you so well for tech support. What's that OT exempt hourly rate again??

Yeah, yeah; they're different and whatever.

The true question is, are Pakistanis potty trained?

Ask an Indian who poos in loo anything

Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Buddhist

Were you tied down to a toilet and given laxatives, or do they just had a gun to your head?

Born a hindu, don't give a shit about religion now

Born Hindu, but I'm agnostic

Yeah, that's why my friend who went there made the mistake of drinking the tap water and his gums got infected and he got horribly sick to the point he had to cut his trip short. He got sick on the 2nd day and had to come home on the 4th home due to medical emergency.

Doesn't sound bad at all...

No and no

In general, India>Pakistan.

Imran Khan>any Indian though

>be me
>6 years ago
>working as an appliance engineer
>glorified service man.
>arrive at next house
>immediately notice stench
>Indian man in boxers waddles out and tells me to come in to fix his stuff.
>contemplate quitting, resist the urge despite all my senses telling me to run
>fixing stuff, trying to brush off conversation and keep my lunch down due to said stench
>literally smells like shit,
>Indians are fucking animals holy shit
>I still to this day hate Indians with burning passion
>anyway
>try to make excuse to leave temporarily
>"excuse me sir user can I borrow your shitting street"
>fuck what did I just say. His fucking face was horror incarnate
>nods and points me to direction of bathroom,
>all seems well despite his facial reaction.
>immediately fired next day.
>I assume he called to complain
>charge was racism. Fitting I suppose

I hate Indians.

Lets also not forget about pakistan, which is a housing "cuntry" for terrorists. Fuck you, pakistani batards!

Except the little maestro

Just because Indians are more shit than pakisani, they are not automaticaly good. Still dirty sandniggers

When my manager goes to India she always brings a small candle with her that she can cup in her hands and hold it up to her nose when she rides the elevators. She's a good person she doesn't do it to be offensive. They just have a different culture than we do.

ALL INDIANS SHIT IN THE STREET YOU BULLSHIT FUCK!!!

mark wahlberg is from pakistan?

But Pakistanis are Muslim so obviously worse regardless of pigment

yea..... Indians are more shit than dirty sandniggers

youre both equally shit

>go poo in the loo

Also you ugly mofos actually worship toilets. Thats how retarded and backwards your shitty fucking country is.

Your friend sounds like an absolute fuckwit.

Uhhh those Pakis were raped by Brits, those Indies were raped by niggers. Learn history, faggot.

>"excuse me sir user can I borrow your shitting street"

FUCKING LELD

Yeah he was pretty fucking dumb for going to the shithole known as India

My boss went to india. He said you can't ever eat fresh fruit because water is not good. I think not being able to drink water makes you a shit tier country.

They're not worshipping the toilet you fag
That's an inauguration ceremony or something
I think

I consider indians subhuman scum.

This. Pakistanis are half white half Arabs

for the fucking toilet you numbfucked dipshit

>trying this hard defending disgusting indians

It is but at the same time its gone unused.

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/03/7873/indian-villagers-worshiping-newly-built-toilets-instead-of-using-them.html

>"People in rural India still believe it’s an unhygienic and unholy practice to have a toilet within house premises, many others don’t know how to use and why to use toilets."

Apparently people still want to shit in the streets...

How does that work?
I live in Mexico; and don't try to fool myself. It's a damn shithole.

The point is, our water is not something you should drink right out of the tap, but as far as I know it's perfectly safe to wash your vegetables - our yourself - with it. If you're really, REALLY thirsty, a glass of it might be okay. You just can get cramps or even diarrhea if you drink too much of it; that being around half a liter.

I've been around gringos who have no problem eating our food; and only the really fat ones ever get stomachaches, but for an entirely different reason. I used to work in a hotel when I was 18; and I am absolutely certain they used the municipal water just as everyone else.

You guys baptize your kids in shit. I can't take you seriously.

calm down kids

Didn't realize you got internet in that trailer park.

Hahahah alrighty. From a Canadian perspective I see pakis as the scum of the earth. I'd sooner go see India than Pakistan any day

Never be a superpower

absolutely haram

Shut up Panjeet. Poo in the loo

indians is not a race cos there is so many different races and language in india it's like saying americas is a race it's not there are latinos whites asians

Why does the colour of indian pussy put me off so much?
Everytime I see a indian pussy it looks like rotting meat to me.

Rotting meat generally has greys, greens and yellows in it, not pink user

Over 700,000 people in India shit in the street.

Paki here we love you Indians ignore that shill.

JEWS, ALL OF 'EM EASTERN SLAVE COUNTRYS

Greys and very dark reddish pink. Green and yellow are usually molds.

>700.000
More like 600 millions

Just think about how these hot browns are always getting plowed by guys like this

Ahem. Excuse me?

>the professor is more educated and world savy than the students

literally must be because of where they're from right

>from a Canadian perspective
Found the tubine

This. Go to any tourist attraction in the US that is mostly outdoors in the summer and prepare to be assaulted by the ungodly stench that is the common filthy Indian beast. Its not even really the women or the children. It is the disgusting "men"

Fucking Indians and their stinky asses and stinky pits and stinky fucking unclean hairy bodies. Hair traps dirt and smells and they dont clean or wipe their asses. They are walking piles of filth that are more feces/dirt than carbon/human cells. Fucking disgusting swine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cuz it is rotting meat. and about as valuable as rotting meat.

POO IN IT

>India
That ain't no ordinary Indian, that's a Tamil.

> shits, throws dead bodies, and generally pollutes their a river nearly a billion people consider holy

Then they bathe and drink from it.

which place is dirtier? I'm betting India

Poo in the loo my indian friend

Underrated Post

I would like to visit pakistan

curry pussy

Pakis contribute to higher rates of crime, Muslims, and fund terrorism.

Indians have been fighting terrorism since its inception. They value a lot of nationalistic qualities like Americans. They don't bend their values for the UN. In India you have freedom to do whatever you want because the country is so decentralized, which is a Republicans wet dream.

youtube.com/watch?v=fnqVGS9bh3s

they do have some funny adverts though, spent 10 weeks in bangalore.

indians are very peaceful they just look like elephant shit

this is probably the only non-ignorant person in this thread

Can't get this hate for Indians. They come to the west and actually integrate unlike Pakis and Muslims. I'm Indian, born and raised in Canada. Culturally I don't have much similarities to Indians, I consider myself Canadian. Still get openly racist comments even though I only know English, I have a good career, and my parents are hard working. I get openly racist comments that even black people won't get and I'm not doing anything. I've even been followed around multiple stores by staff, I'm guessing because they think I'm going to steal? Is that even a stereotype now? Holy shit.

That's a Sikh u nigger

Got to add, Indians are Caucasian. Google it.

Well he's american, but still an annoying bitch

>Hey look it's Jay ZEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>IS THAT KANYAAAAAAAAAAY? OMG

Most Pakistanis are better looking than Indians.

But Imran Khan is a qt and a rare exception. He is a god.

well, you shouldnt shit in the street

I've been to India quite a lot, to Bangalore specifically. Probably the best city to visit because a majority of people speak English there. Either ways India is a culture shock. Too many homeless people doing crazy shit. Somehow it ends up in western media.

Nice samefagging right there my friend

>I'm sucked-uh licked-uh
is that what they're saying?

Hey, I always at the very least bring two plied toilet paper with me

Samefag

>implying there's a difference

Pakis are just indians stupid enough to believe in Allah.

I'm openly same fagging, just not this oneThat's probably the other guy who's actually visited Bangalore, India.

This.

Much worse.

indians are no.1 shoplifters
youtube.com/watch?v=z35_NQZpt-I
but hey, at least male sex workers use condoms only for boooot-sex 5:20

See

Lmao I call bullshit. You're literally making shit up now.

>Real Indian values
>Like having a designated shit street instead of shitting on all of them

Come back when you've figured out how to use toilet paper, you uncivilized fucktard. You are the Africa of Asia.