Today's bad new for Hillary...the Clinton Foundation's tax info has been released

Today's bad new for Hillary...the Clinton Foundation's tax info has been released.
A whopping 5.7% of all the money they took in actually made it to the charities they serve.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2014/311/580/2014-311580204-0c3ee98d-9.pdf
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.results&overallrtg=4
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-criteria-methodology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce pls

nice

fake and gay

Like yo life, nigglet.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/16/just-5-7-percent-of-clinton-foundation-budget-actually-went-to-charity/

guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2014/311/580/2014-311580204-0c3ee98d-9.pdf

Suck it, Hillfags.
And guess what "other expenses" covers...that is over $50 million in unitemized expenditures...last I knew that would easily cover having a professional "exterminator/suicide stager" on retainer.

True or not, that's pretty standard for any charity. I don't think I've ever heard of one since 2000 that got even 40% of donated money given to its intended purpose.

The actual fucking tax return, btw.
In case anyone else wanted to ask for the source and trash it as being biased or spun.

There is a huge difference between 5.7% and 40%.
Especially given the amount of money we are talking about here.

Now let's watch the mainstream media just gloss over it. Trump sucks too but at least the media shines a light on all his bullshit

Which is why I never give to good will.
>MFW people want to buy Bill Gates a steak

Same. I only use Goodwill when I have something useful that I don't want to go in the landfill but CBF to get rid of it any other way

>a professional "exterminator/suicide stager" on retainer

She better hope that she doesn't have one, because if she does she has got to be concerned that he is getting really, really nervous about his own security right now. Everything else abotu her is coming out into the light, and those guys (the real top-tier pros) value their anonymity above all else. He will not hesitate to drop her if he feels his security is threatened by continued investigations into her activities. Remember, he doesn't actually know how securely she has kept his identity or contact info. Maybe she lied to him like she did everyone else....he just doesn't know for sure, and that will make him nervous I would think. Which means that it should make her nervous. If she has engaged someone like that. If not, then she has nothing to worry about.

*cough, cough*

Yeah.....nothing to worry about. Because she would never stoop to having someone killed. Right?

That is true....
50 mil in unitemized expenses is pretty suspicious

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.results&overallrtg=4

They exist, but aren't as well know because if they have a good Program Expense ratios they're not buying publicity. I'm not posting to start an argument over what the right amount of budget for publicity is to maximize societal good delivered, just pointing this out.

As tin foily as that whole scenario sounds, you'd probably be right if it were true.

Thanks for that link, user.
It helps put this into perspective.
Not favorably for the Clinton Foundation, but I don't think there were many left who thought it was reputable anyway.

Hillary hates black people

Veterans of foreign wars donates 84%.

>Veterans of foreign wars donates 84%.
I think the Christian Children's Fund is pretty high too.

The term for this bit of info is called the "cost-per-dollar" IIRC. It is a percentage of how much donated funds they use internally.

There's various sites explaining all the bullshit charities pull. Some of the most-popular ones in the US really don't do a whole lot except pay their own employees.
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-criteria-methodology

Also this is no surprise to many. The Clintons were fantastically crooked in their Arkansas era. All that was quietly swept under the rug when Bill became president.