Is Hillary is running the worst presidential campaign in US history?

Is Hillary is running the worst presidential campaign in US history?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater_presidential_campaign,_1964#General_election
yahoo.com/news/race-tightens-projected-u-electoral-college-vote-reuters-114535676.html
cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/cnn-poll-of-polls-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-election/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9hIFDaGs8l8
youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan
usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html
gq.com/story/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-president-olbermann
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She's definitely not running, she can't even stand.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwEebZSSnk
Shilldawg just got REKT

BTFO!!!!

>The tired old "Hillary's Health" propaganda

Sorry OP, but it's already been debunked. But in case you weren't paying attention, she only has pneumonia.

Oh that's perfect..

Stealing it, if you don't mind

If she is elected, she'll be the first Verifiable White Trash president because she'll be a fatty woman who trudges around in a rascal scooter.

even her fatty husband did some jogging once in a while..

Blue glasses help with pneumonia?

kek, saved...

Some conservatives are hard at work spreading conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton’s health in an attempt to disqualify her from seeking higher office. Video footage of the Democratic nominee stumbling as she abruptly departed a September 11th memorial on Sunday, combined with news that she had contracted pneumonia, has fueled rumors on the right that Clinton may be concealing a far worse medical condition.

This is nothing but hype from a few small bits of information being fabricated into some grand conspiracy theory, and is really quite laughable when you examine the facts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Goldwater_presidential_campaign,_1964#General_election
he was even worse.
but hillary is definitley in the top5 worst campaigns

i just noticed there's only 5-6 steps

Fuck all of you. She's an old lady and she has some minor health issues...so what?
Her mental health is good (much better than y'all), physical health issues should in no way change an American citizen's chances of being the president.
I believe that she will become a very capable leader, and I am proud to give my support, and my vote to Madam Hillary. It's about time we got a female president in the oval office, isn't it?

I'm with her Stronger together

>stumbling
It's not called stumbling if she's being carried and dragged to the van

u wot m8?

no, she stumbled, but nice try.

Lol

U on the rite website m8?

DRAGGED ON THE TOPS OF HER SHOES.

And yet she's winning. That tells something about Trump.

stumbled

Hey shillbots, legitimate question.... Where are all of your "she's gonna win" threads today?

Oh yeah that's right, Trump caught up in the electoral college so that argument has been taken off the table.

yahoo.com/news/race-tightens-projected-u-electoral-college-vote-reuters-114535676.html

kek.

cnn.com/2016/09/15/politics/cnn-poll-of-polls-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-2016-election/index.html

I'm awfully sorry , I'll consider this my record corrected

>It's about time we got a female president in the oval office, isn't it?

Instead of focusing on the woman part, how about, instead, a person who is not a complete piece of shit? Not sure if that'll ever happen in America

Unfortunately there are 2 versions of the video out there. One that shows that she clearly just stumbled, then another which has been edited. The edited one was wrongly picked up my some media outlets at first, but they have since corrected this and are showing the original now.

The one where it shows feet supposedly going limp is the confirmed fake.

Hillary only stumbled, and lost her footing and then sort of fell into her van, but her people helped her, and she is fine now.

par for the course
for anyone else its passing out
for hillary its stumbling
for anyone else its prison time
for hillary its a waggled finger and an endorsment for president
shes just better then us user

God you hillbots are so desperate. Do you really think people are gonna believe this crap?

When Hillary wakes up to see the polls today

All these conspiracy theories would be much easier to laugh off if they didn't keep coming true

reminder this exact post has been posted in at least four threads so far, its an official statement
no need to reply

did you even read that? she's still ahead in the EC vote, and is over the needed 270. if the election were today, trump would lose, and guess what, he will lose in november too.

ima just bring it up, who do you think would be the most correctable out of the two? definitely trump. a man that knows money knows the value of more money. Hillary doesn't know what shes missing out on if a bribe was put in front of her.

I'm not 100% on facts but just listen, Hillary's illness has (in the mainstream) sprung out of the blue, since the beginning of her campaign.

As soon as hillary gets ill, all of the anti-trump propaganda has gone silent, all we see now is anti-hilarry, including the obviously government controlled memes. Literally 3 months ago it was all trump, now Hillary is showing up

Is it unreasonable to assume something is making Hillary look bad, and something is making Hillary get worse so Trump wins??

Thoughts?

No, that's Gary johnson

Apparently they do. Even CNN is getting in on it.

>The edited one was wrongly picked up my some media outlets at first,

Odd, I got my vid hours after it happened, before the media picked it up. Show me the "non"edited version

its all they got user
their hoping to confuse the issue with bullshit until trump trips up again and then hopefully bury this in that
they tried with the pepe bullshit but even they realized that was a bad road to take it seems

>Washington (CNN)Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton is leading Republican nominee Donald Trump by two points with likely voters in the most recent CNN Poll of Polls released Thursday.
?

>obviously government controlled memes

Kek

>Not sure if that'll ever happen in America
For more than 240 years, we've only had WHITE MALE presidents.
Then we had our first BLACK (but still MALE) (technically HALF BLACK) president, who was the best president we had in over 60 years.
Do you really think that considering 50% of the population is FEMALE and that literally all our presidents except one have been WHITE MALE, that this isn't the time for a FEMALE president?

/thread
she CLEARLY STUMBLED

Yeah sprung outo if the blue since 2012, suppressed until it couldn't be, an nd then minimized as a non issue

lel...

>"you really didn't see what you thought you saw. it was fake, our version is real"

oh my...

they claim this is the real onenot sure how stupid they think average americans are

>even CNN....
As if they're some sort of paragon of balanced journalism...

Cnn is practically a mouthpiece for the clinton campaign. But i don't think real people are gonna buy this bullshit. Its just too stupid and unbelievable. I think her campaign is truly fucked at this point.

Yes, genitalia is the best qualification, not ability

They're so used to lying, that they have lost touch with how unbelievable their lies have actually become.

This will have the exact opposite effect of the one which is desired. This will push more people away from Hillary.

literally, mainstream Facebook memes are filled with political campaigns and advertisements

current: american campaign, NBA 2K, maccas (constant) etc.

>704282021

We have video proof she was clearly dragged. Dragged from the curb to the van at the curb because she was completely incapacitated.

But, good luck in your fight against reality

Btfo?

friendly reminder that hillarys campaign has been literally stealing from their donors,
when a poor donor donates a set amount they withdraw that amount several times up to 100 but not above so the banks cant do anything about it
meanwhile the news covers pepe the frog

Your best president in over 60 years was still a piece of shit. And I meant I'm not sure if you'll ever have a president who isn't one.

I think the idea of a female president is great, it's just obvious that her vagina won't make the slightest difference to the shittiness of the person in the White House

I though Bernie Sanders was too old and frail to run but fuck Hillary makes him look like fucking Samson.

watch this : >inb4 y'all post one of your shitty ass photoshopped videos

>hur: cnn lies

oh really?

I talked to someone who actually said "oh please, how do we even know that's actually her"

Desperate

sure kid. the longest running case in human history. she can't hide it. its over.

watch this guys :
youtube.com/watch?v=9hIFDaGs8l8
An unbiased view of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign

omg, they just cut the dragging part out and that's suppose to mean she wasn't dragged?

I voted for Obama.

He's been shit, we were sold a liberal progressive and given a house nigger conservative. History will see him as one of the worst.

trumptards are showing their sub-80 IQs with each passing day.

I can see it is the third worst for falsehoods by nearly double that of the fourth highest, the ABC

so yes, it lies.

Muh graph

Your desperation is projecting again

Newfag

That doesn't prove anything.

sure kid. keep on shillin'

yes clearly its the full video thats faked and not the one that obviously cuts off a half a second before she starts convulsing and has to be lifted into the van
i know your trolling but this goes beyond stupidity

>Is Hillary is running
You're either retarded or from another country and retarded

Why would literally anyone vote for a CONSERVATIVE WHITE MALE IN 2016?

Nigga the whole media are lying Fox are just better at it.

Holy shit, that graph proves everything!

Shitty trolling. The CNN video cuts before she passes out and is dragged.

Wut?

+ Bush Sr handed Clinton a $269 Billion Budget Deficit.
+ Clinton handed Bush Jr a $127.3 Billion Surplus.
+ Bush Jr handed Obama a $1.4 Trillion Deficit.
+ Obama has reduced Bush's Deficit to only $492 Billion in just 7 years!

Obama's other achievements include:
* Unemployment cut in half
* Uninsured rate cut in half
* Dow Jones nearly tripled
* Deficit cut by two thirds
* Historically low inflation rate
* Auto makers booming
* Clean energy doubled

>buying the right-wing lies and propaganda

>current year

Back to your shitty containment board.

I'm not the guy you're replying to but convulsing is a strong term. It seemed like she just passed out or fainted.

seefor you little guy from the boss herself,
bet you get a gold star too.

is she having a small stroke?

yep, thats what their going with
they dont alter anything, they just claim thats the full video and the other one was altered despite coming out first and nevermind the level of alteration to make that video would be impossible, just shut up, sit down, and open your mouth for the propaganda

How much of that has that got to do with the president do you think?

>492 billion
>is actually 19 trillion

Hey what have you got against the right wing?

Why does she always lie about stuff that epople have proof of and make things 10x worse?

Chronic liar or retard?

Exactly. Obama's legacy will be viewed in a positive sense in the future. He was the president who GOT THINGS DONE. Not to mention the 'controversial' Obamacare. Obamacare has been so useful for people with chronic illnesses.

>Deficit cut
>Deficit

What about DEBT? Hmmm? Why did you leave that one off of your cherry picked set of facts?

What about GDP growth?

Fuck off

FPBP

omg they're fucking everywhere. go back to your hole.

ok fair enough

average Hillary supporter

Samefag

not the worst, but its close

>hur: she lies.

You do realize that Trump lies far more than Hillary don't you? Fact checkers literally rip apart nearly everything this guy says.

Just reading that made my hard, user. For you, user.

Hillary is clearly a reptile sent from another planet to conquer us.

The "Pnemunia" is just hear body heat getting low since she is coldblooded.

This is not the racist extreme right wing Cred Forums I remember from back in 2002. How did you become so liberal left wing?

Mexicans are gross. The rest of Latin America is sexy af but then you got the fucking Mexicans.

Conservatives better pray she gets healthy, because if she dies, its basically an automatic win for her vice, Mr.Kaine.
He will surf her stiff body to the chair like some unstoppable lefty force of left.

Mostly because he's not Hillary or trump.

> You do realize that Trump lies far more than Hillary don't you?

Truth.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but the only thing he has to do in the debate is stand up and talk to 2 hours. I doubt Hillary can match that without having another seizure.

get this man a coat

> Do you really think that considering 50% of the population is FEMALE and that literally all our presidents except one have been WHITE MALE, that this isn't the time for a FEMALE president?
What a shit argument. Hey, humans have been breathing air for literally all our history. Don't you think it's time for you to breathe flourine instead?

A guy with no personality? You deluded bro.

Kek. They cut it before you could see her get dragged.

go back to /r/The_Donald racist fuck

For the good of mankind.

No, because if you ever look into his record, any rational person would say "fuck that shit".

Fuck off, CTR can't be paying you that much to be this big of a faggot

The hill-trolls are DESPERATE

Because she's going to lose in a landslide and they know it.

>i landed under sniper fire.

Hahaha le funny racist green frog XD
kys

because the best man for the job is a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

The democrats didn't even have any American flags at their convention until people started questioning it. Then they took them off of the outside of the building and put them on stage.

speaking of racist

Nothing to see here, now move along...

Include me in the screencap

you also forgot clinton justifying his membership and obama giving a eulogy

Are you retreaded?

>it's on youtube, so it's real

That's not KKK, that's the traditional roman catholic dress. You can tell that by the green cross on the mask.

its a video of her...wait....nm you might actually be that retrded

Is the confederate flag also apart of traditional catholic dress?

why are people supporting Hillary so violent?

>No brakes on train

Isn't that usually what happens right before a train wreck?

That would be Trump.

Someone put Brazzers logo on there please.

history.com/topics/ku-klux-klan

implying democrats didnt create the kkk

Yes OP, so bad that Trump has to plagiarize Hillary's points.

After transcripts of Trump's recent speech in Philly have been looked at by fact checkers, they noticed something very disturbing. Trump stole that speech nearly word-for-word straight from Hillary Clinton's website. Holy fuck, he can't even come up with anything original and is now steeling talking points straight from Hillary's website. This is so lame, and now that it has been found out, he's basically done.

This guy is as queer as $3 bill.

But luckily she had this guy on overwatch.

he does have that look to him....

oh lawd...

I don't think Hillary could go 2 hours without a drink.

proof?
this is a very sad attempt at a comeback, surely they have something better then this

History doesn't matter much.
Republican party war originally formed as anti-slavery and dominated the north. They were liberals. But we all know now how they turned from Abraham Lincoln to fucking Donald Trump.

Martin said the KKK was created by the Democratic Party. He acknowledged he was wrong. Historians say the KKK consisted of a group of Southern whites after the Civil War who were Democrats.

>muh graph has years and percents!!! It must be right!!!

Trump is maybe better than abe

>history doesnt matter much

It's hilarious how similar the US presidential election is to some Leafy vs idubbbz level YouTube drama. Do Americans actually still believe their vote means shit?

That's a fat lie

Provide a legitimate source, and your email address, and I'll transfer $100 via PayPal.

Or

Shut the fuck up.

You know that this is not true, because if it were, the media would be having a firestorm this weekend.

You libtards are getting so desperate.

>Occupy Rimjobbers

Exactly.
He is a blank slate no one knows nothing about it, which is MUCH better than what hillary or trump have to offer.
All he have to do is say "if you don't vote for me, you're disrespecting the wishes of hillary" and "also i'm bringing jobs" and everything is over.

shills shillin because shills gonna shill

CTR pays them so dont worry about the paypal transfer

*Black History doesn't matter much.

ftfy.

>mfw i see all the dumbfucks fighting over equally shitty choices.
>mfw it's just an illusion of choice and actually it's the billionaires and millionaires vs the 99.9%

Actually it's not.

The 2 parties switched places ideologically in the late 60s and the conservatives fled the democrat party, and moved to be the majority of the republican party. Those against this type of behavior, and slavery at the time were STILL the progressives who were in the republican party at the time. Abraham Lincoln was a progressive, and he freed the slaves. Racists tend to also be conservatives for the most part.

>black
>history
pick one
>picking cotton doesn't count

>Obama's other achievements include:
>* Unemployment cut in half
Then why are there more Americans receiving public assistance than ever before?
>* Uninsured rate cut in half
Yeah, because they're FINED if they're not insured... Great plan, jackass!!
>* Dow Jones nearly tripled
Literally anyone could've been the President while the market recovered from a crash like '08... That's quite exactly ALL Obama did was BE THE PRESIDENT during an 8-year timeframe in which an economy rebounded from a crash that happened right before he took office... But, let's just pretend Zero actually had any control over the market and its recovery...
>* Deficit cut by two thirds
usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html
Look at this chart and tell me exactly how well Zero has done... Keep in mind that 2008 was still Dubya's term, and that Zero didn't take office until 20 Jan 09...
>* Historically low inflation rate
Thank FedRes for that...
>* Auto makers booming
By "American auto makers", do you mean Ford? Because they're the only one left that's not owned by a foreign body or the US Government...
>* Clean energy doubled
Read: Oil and coal workers fucked out of their retirement by eco-weenie fuckbags like you, and inefficient eyesore wind farms erected all across our nation....

Zero's legacy will be that of failure, shame, lies, and empty promises gone completely unfulfilled... If you want 4-8 more years of FAILURE and apologism and ISIS attacks, then vote for your glorious puppet....

Look man Jeb Bush lost your going to have to accept that. Clinton might suck but at least she isn't Bland.

Abolishing slavery != ending racism
Lincoln didn't give a single fuck about racial equality and why he (and other Republicans) were against slavery.

The email address would end in .in most likely. Hillary can't even hire Americans to do her shilling. She even outsources shill jobs to foreign countries.

nice b8
That fat old orange faggot is better that the president who didn't let the souther states secede and kept America united.

Hillary is probably running the worst campaign in history.

They have made so many bad moves that could have been prevented by having better optics of the American people

its whats dems do
they rewrite history, usually slowly through social means

Because liberals are delusional and think they're part of some revolution. So they attack people and have very tyrannical views. Either you're with us or against us and if you are against us prepare to pay the price.

>rational

Did you miss the part where the two main candidates are already fucking Hillary and Trump?

Where were all these rational people during the primaries?

I have noticed that they will eat their own once they step outside their safe zones

That shits overated. Abe had a high pitched voice and was a generally a dull person. Whereas trump is pure awesome. You can't compete with that.

so...they are Sith?

Hillary only has optics for who she represents... The 1%.

This old bitty is running a campaign like the internet doesn't exist & the only thing that matters are yesterdays polls. Someone tell this hag it's not 1992 anymore.

I would've voted for Bernie, but out of these two shitheads, I think Trump will be the better option.

>This old bitty is running a campaign like the internet doesn't exist
Actually quite the opposite.
Her campaign is basically based on SJW bullshit and a manhunt on pepe the frog.

While they ramble incessantly about how open-minded and tolerant they are. Goddamn delusional hypocrites. Their entire ethos is a idiosyncratic logical fallacy.

Liberalism is quite literally a delusion; you have to believe that certain things are working a certain (factually incorrect) way in order to make ANY sense of what they claim....

Like, fewer good people with guns = less crime, because guns are just dangerous; they turn people into killers just by touching them!

Or, Green energy will save the planet, because 10,000 acres of natural land slashed & burned for a wind farm is more eco-friendly than a 2,000 acre nuclear plant that produces nothing but controlled and contained waste, steam, and a SHITLOAD of energy yield compared to any other source...

Or that simply not being transexual means you're a racist homophobe who hates black people, women, and Islam....

Or that Islam is a religion of peace....

Or that Christianity is an "ultimate evil" and religion shouldn't be taught in schools unless it's Islam because tolerance...

Liberalism is quite literally a mental disorder related to dementia and delusional paranoia...

she lost when she coughed up those tow lizard alien souls and then DRANK FROM THE GLASS

I cant vote for a vomit drinker

>Is Hillary is running the worst presidential campaign in US history?

It's nearly as bad as McGovern in 1972. Nearly.

trumptards are literally the biggest idiots. they believe the most retarded shit. they don't even realize the the republican party is all that is wrong in this country, and yet they're backing it.

What's the significance of blue glasses?

Please include a source/evidence

Yep. I think the best part is that 99% of the mud-slinging the Dems are throwing at Trump is actually what the Dems have been doing for DECADES....

implying Trump voters are Republicans....

Absolutely disgusting!
Can we turn this into a fetish though?

The Republicans don't even like Trump. I think that makes your argument very flawed.

troll elsewhere, faggot.

You realize even republicans hate Trump & he hijacked their whole party.

Both parties.

two shills one vomit cup
I like it

As someone who drifting away from the Democratic parties ideals I have seen first hand that they are in many many ways worst than even the most religious zealot gun toting Republican. They are very very very fracture and yes if you go outside their views they will turn on you. Reason why I would never tell my family or friends that I'm voting for Trump because they will react violently and negatively.
Scott Adams writes little pieces about the election and jokingly states that he will say he's voting for Hillary only for his own safety. A bit of a jab at how liberals supporting Hillary and at the time Bernie would try to destroy anyone who has big name in anything.

If trump wins, the republican party is pretty much finished.
Well, it IS pretty much finished already.
The orange with wig divided and broke it beyond repair.

That nigger cunt in your pic is one of those D-list "celebrities" who have threatened to leave the country if Trump wins, right?

>they believe the most retarded shit

What like "dat vidya is fake!", "Hillary's not sick, she's fine", "right-wing propaganda everywhere".

Show a lib facts and;

*that's been debunked
*that tired old meme
*lies and propaganda
*fox news
*that's fake
*your source sucks or isn't credible

Okay then...

Coming out as a Trump supporter is the closest conservatives will ever get to understanding what its like to come out as gay

Thank you George Soros employee #527331

that is the whole point...fuck old school republican

We Lion Party now

Except for Milo of course.

checked!

Trips of truth have spoken.

Trips checked.

They're for seizures.

five stars

as much as it pains me to say it, i think trump is running the weaker campaign. not to say he isn't the better candidate, but his campaign basically consists of being a racist troll with impossible, imaginary ideas that he pulls out of his ass, and THAT will not win over the states necessary to clench the election.

yup, just a bunch of racists

Here's why you and other people like you are the reason why the political system is so fucked.
You assume anyone who doesn't think like you or vote like you is an idiot. Looking down on someone because of their political alignment is dumb. Assumption that you're side is the good side and everyone else is the bad guy is a damaging mindset to have. Which is why so many of you liberals are so violent and vindictive. Trump supporters are supporting the betterment of this country but because the media and the Left tell you that nationalism is bad as long as it's from the Right we will always be in the shit. And never mind the Anti-American sentiment from latinos.

>shooped

No Trump is playing a very smart game. Hes going for the lowest common denominator an they are energised as fuck. Rednecks outnumber Mexicans and thats all he needs to win.

Hypnosis Induced Orgasm - Mental Non-competence - MK programming glitch

As much as I kek at ol' Teddy for having his city-slickin' ass kicked by North Dakota, I still have to respect the hell out of him... He was truly a tough sum'bitch!!

I'm disappointed. That literally proves nothing other than a precautionary prescription.

>dumb redneck fucktards

>smart people support hillary

>i'm so much smarter than trump supporters

no, her handlers were rebooting her...

> prehensile dolphin penis
lost hard

As literally hundreds of thousands of gallons of gasoline spill even this second.

>eco-weenie

Someone is a retard.

Too bad it's going in reverse

I would much rather hang out with a redneck any day of the week over an SJW 'safe space' hipster any day. Rednecks are some of the most genuine down-to-earth people you will ever find, and would give you the shirt off their backs if you needed help.

Fuck the self-righteous millennials who feel like the world owes them something.

Dumbass I'm a trump supporter. Rednecks don't normally vote, Trump is the first candidate since Reagan to get rednecks interested it voting for them. Romeny lost because he was too snooty to speak to rednecks like they are actual people, thus alienating them. Trump can actually talk like a real person and connect with working class voters. And that is why his campaign is smart. And that is why he is going to win.

>doesn't post a single point or fact

Huurr durr trump is hilter duurr

The trouble with American politics;
2 part system
Overly complex system of representatives
No caps on expenditure for campaigns and too many loop holes in the "donation" system.

First off, "gasoline" is a refined petroleum oil product. Secondly, there's a good chance that gasoline is cut with ethanol, so stick that in your eco-pipe and smoke it...

Finally, what are you referring to? I'm unaware of any "gasoline leak" in the country, though I admit that I try to avoid major news networks as much as possible...

>pic unrelated

are you autistic

>not an argument

WTF is with the captcha?

>clicking those damn houses
>they just keep coming back
>dammit

They can't seriously claim that is the full clip. That bitch collapsed and was shoved in the car before she could hit the ground.

Its not vomit its an old bar staff trick, where you pretend to be drinking but spit something out, like if a customer orders you a shot you spit it n an empty beer bottle.

Looks like some medical thing, like bite guards or something to fill her face out.

Why would you spit out a shot?

oh lawd...

>what are cough drops

>bu-bu-but... muh conspiracy theory

still vomit water....

Directly after a long coughing episode, so I would say that it being phlegm is more likely.

Certain bars have no drinking policies but want yu to br nicr to customers or your are girl getting bought shots every other customer or a bar girl getting a percentage of drink sales to the customers you are with.

1/10 made me respond

>Certain bars have no drinking policies

RECORD:
[ ] not CORRECTED
[X] CORRECTED

Thank you for supporting the Hillary Clinton campaign

How the fuck is your boss/manager gonna find out?

What brand has yellowish half circle cough drops?

And why eat cough drops on stage?

Grasping at anything not to have to engage your brain.

FUCK ALL YOU RACIST FROGS!
H

For staff genius

> best president in 60 years
There's no need to go full retard, friend.

Enjoy walking with the sheeple.. Hillary should be in jail getting medical treatment, not running for president.

terrible campaign

She surrounded herself by MSM and yes people who wont tell her when something is fucking retarded

disaster after disaster after disaster

Nice liberal graph, all left news agencies saying the one conservative new agency lies. Pot meet kettle.

>the best president we had in over 60 years
How the fuck do you know? Did you live through those presidencies? Or did you get this from your mom and grandma and just take their word for anything?

You're trying too hard.. she obviously was dragged into that vehicle.. there was no stumble.. she fucking collapsed. If she didnt have those people next to her to grab her she was going to the ground.

I wouldn't mind a female president. Hillary Clinton is not the right choice. That would fuck over America, just like Obama fucked it over. He is one of the worst presidents in US history.

HOLY SHIT!!!

Wikileaks just dropped evidence that Hillary ahs lung cancer

>denial

The liberal media and the entertainment industry have been kissing her ass the entire time. She's had zero pressure on her even in the wake of a scandal and cover up. Her shitty healthy might be the first time they've even been a little critical of her in the past year.

He gets it!

Its amazing that when a lefty is presented with the truth that suddenly, "racist!", comes out and barely ever do you even get a racist part correct, lefties are that fucking stupid.

She stole the sign from the hospital.

Man people this stupid do not really exist, its obvious b8

"If that is a Blackberry,
strike it with a hammer
immediately!!"

Because the liberals told me all colors and genders are equal. Are you implying whites are inferior to non whites or are you implying that men are inferior to women? Come back with an actual argument

It's the word of God!

This. People like to play the sexism card because they're to fucking stupid to wait for a female candidate who is right for the job. Instead they rally behind any cunt and cover their eyes and ears to their glaring flaws.
I'd gladly vote for a woman who wasn't some old hag, a woman who doesn't use social justice as a crutch, isn't into the blame game, and is willing to treat men and women's issues and needs on equal grounds. But that is type of women politician does not exist. They all end up being swayed into the same bullshit game of "I am womyn, hear me rawr but plz be nice to meh." bullshit.

Sch-MOKE!

>"She's more popular than Trump"

BUT WE CALLED THEM RACIST AND BIGTOS??!?!?!?!?!!!!!!???!

HOW CAN THEY STILL BE WINNING!

Hillary isn't running anything. Money is, the "winner" is a puppet who was selected by the powers that be, long in advance. Thinking you have a say in voting is a hilarious distraction which keeps us all busy thinking/discussing political reality tv/social media circus bullshit.

>Is Hillary is running the worst presidential campaign in US history?

No, that's still Drumpf.

A dying Hillary would be polling even better.

Probably stands for "H"ysterectomy, also.

lulz, the confusion that libs experience when the race card doesn't work as well as it used to.

using the word Drumpf

*cringe*

dubs confirm truth

Why would rich people want to help the candidate that's going to raise their taxes though?

gq.com/story/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldnt-be-president-olbermann

>race card

that tired old republican maymay

That's because most people are tired of the
nigger whine, crime and monkey-shines

you're cringing at his real name

Drumpf is a con artist, even his name is fake

CTR garbage shills

>republican maymay

Is that why Bill and Hillary used it against Obama in '08?

Dubs confirm

HOLY SHIT IM DIEIN THIS IS TOO FUNNY

sitting at home cursing the assholes who forced us to choose between the cobra and the scorpion

The main stream media wants pull, clout, free passes, insider information. If you help a candidate get over you have a connection to do some underhanded shit. Why do you think CNN tries so hard to cover up for Hillary. They know if she wins they can call in favors. And the old Jews who run those companies don't care about their money being taxed they put all of it in foreign banks and hide it. Their companies pay the price and they make up for it by firing people. The low level workers.

All the lies....worst campaign ever

Looks like half dissolved lemon or honey cough drops. Taking some is good before speaking if you have a cold or a soar throat.

both parties actually, were coming to a schism, we may very well see both parties goes under in the next twenty years
or at the very least cleansed from the inside until their barely recognizable as the bloated corpses of what they both used to represent

No, it's a poor campaign, but Trump takes the cake.

Hillary's campaign is so weak and she is so dishonest that any reasonable candidate would be wiping the floor with her right now. But trump is neck-and-neck in the polls because he honestly seems to be throwing the fight. I don't think he even wants to be president.

yea but why just keep two in your mouth like a squirrel while giving a speech?

Trump is rising though and hillary is going down or staying the same

guys shes not having seizures shes just wearing these glasses meant to prevent seizures in case she has siezures..

Kek you are a troll or just retarded, that link says Hillary is winning.

I'm a black guy (if you must call me anything racist be call me a jigga boo or something classic, nigger is over used) and I'm tired of that shit myself. Everytime some punk ass thug or black fucker just asking for trouble gets a bullet in him they want to cry woe is da black man. Fuck that. There are little kids getting murdered by their own fucking race and you never see BLM run to their aid or rally for them. I'm tired of this Anti-American bullshit, this Anti-Police shit, the blame da white man garbage. That's why I'm voting Trump November.
The liberal mind games don't work on me anymore.

Probably trump don't want to be the president, but SJWs are forcing him into that by making hillary sound completely lunatic.

Get this man a coat!

This.

Also, this election is very different than past elections, so the models used for predicting them won't work.

Trump supporters are staying quiet for the most part, but will get to speak in November.

rising from a deficit. it's neck and neck no matter which side tries to spin it.