Alright faggots, nobody be a cunt. We're gonna make some fucking history right here

Alright faggots, nobody be a cunt. We're gonna make some fucking history right here.
We're going to do the longest, un-interrupted count in the history of Cred Forums.

Rules:
1 number per post

If anyone breaks the streak we need to restart

If two people post the same number, we need to restart

Post the number as the number, like "1"not "one" (dont type it out).

Seriously, we could make fucking history. dont be a retard and ruin this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you fucked up
youtube.com/watch?v=qnlaegHmB2k

FOCUS CUNTS, WE CAN DO IT. SOMEONE START US OFF.

nigger

1 .

FUCKING IDIOTT MEXICAN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

dilit this

Same fag

you bitch

NOBODY FUCKING LIKES YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

24 tho!! whats the record ?

100, moot did it himself

Fag

Kys

What are you guys trying to do?

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it.You have to be absolutely positive that the shit will come out.

I'm in the car you fucktard

I'm on your face. I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAH!