Be me

>be me
>be virgin
>somehow get genital warts

Wtf happened? And what can I do? It's not as bad atm but, I've heard it can become worse.

I'm asking what I need to do to get rid of them thanks for the replies!
>inb4 an hero

Shave them off

And you've had your "genital warts" diagnosed by a doctor?

nt

ugh. i'm scared.
kek

ugh. i'm scared.

I also believe I have autism

OP is that you in the picture?

Or is it a pic you got from the internet?

ugh. i'm scared.

Because if that's a picture of your "warts," they look like they might just be fordyce spots. It's hard to tell from the picture, being so up close.

no I just got it from a site, but, mine are just slightly bigger and FUCKING EVERYWHERE

Google fordyce spots, see if they match what you've got going on. If not, see a doctor. It's highly unlikely, that you have contracted hpv that would cause with no sexual contact.

>uhg I'm scared x3

Cool bot you fag fucks researching how knowledgeable we are about and stigmatized STIs are or something?

Laser removal, CO2 laser to be exact, it will take multiple treatments, you might need to use cream and shit. If you are young (

Actually, you may be right. Thanks user

I've had them for like 2 years now...
When do you think they are gonna go away?

No worries. If you still have doubts, have your doctor take a look during your next checkup. I understand the instinct to be shy and embarrassed, showing your junk to a doctor. But they're medical professionals: their whole day is just a circus of looking at people's privates. It's nothing new to them.

If it's fordyce spots, they're yours for life. They're not a disease or anything. It's just how your skin is.

it might be too late son, if you let it spread it becomes worse, if it infects urethra/colon then you are pretty much fucked.

go see a fucking doctor is my point

staph
wash your hands after picking your nose

fuck. ok
I'm also a poorfag, is it expensive?

ugh. i'm scared.

I have no clue about america. But i did it in europe ( without any insurance) , and it was at about 40-50 eu. per session. Think a session a month on average.

ok, so it took you a few months?

someone said benzyl peroxide would work...

quite a few , yes, but i ve heard of people who only need 1 visit, and others who need way more than i did.

just go see the fucking dermatologist

ugh. im scared

i'm scared boyz

What about after fisting?