Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

Have any of you met Maisie Williams?

What is she like?

tight ass and pussy, but she swallows :)

Deformed

I fucked her in the ass last month
and afterwards we did some scat

wouldn't stop oinking

I actually did meet her at a club in Bristol. She was surrounded by an entourage of lads she brought with her for a sense of security I imagine. She was on the dance floor and absolutely drunk as fuck. My gf begged me to go talk to her so we went up to her and said some annoying GoT quotes and she gave us a crooked look and walked off. We were also pretty hammered.

ugly tomboy looking lesbian

She wouldn't let me or any of my family cross the bridge to the better field.

Met her once, she wouldn't stop going on about the power of youth or some shit.
>pic related

bump

When was this and where?

How was she interacting with those guys?

Tryna fuck them I reckon

bump

bump

kek

kekerino

bump

She's like if a goblin and a gremlin had sex and created some kind of mutant offspring. A greblin.

bump

bump

bumpp

She farted into my mouth once
It totally inflated my cheeks
I held it in my mouth
Tasted her shit gas
Then passionately kissed
With her with the fart still in my mouth
We both orgamsed like 5x
Then we sex
Like both nude
Lights on
Sexy

You know, I actually believe this. Pretty stupid though.

bump

Met her in Bristol way earlier this year. She was standing out the front of this club called Basement 40 or something, anyway she was with a few people and so was I.

I approached her and felt pretty awkward, always had a major thing for her, asked her how her night was and she blatantly turned around.
I'm a pretty normal looking and sounding dude, only 20 at the time, so I said "not good I guess".
She turned around almost crying and screamed fuck off like 8 times in a row.

I figured I might be seen as some sort of stalker so I just left straight away, very disappointed.

However, I found out the reason she may have acted like this is because the following day, Quasimodo is sentenced to be flogged and turned on the pillory for one hour, followed by another hour's public exposure. He calls for water. Esmeralda, seeing his thirst, approaches the public stocks and offers him a drink of water. It saves him, and she captures his heart.

Later, Esmeralda is arrested and charged with the attempted murder of Phoebus, whom Frollo actually attempted to kill in jealousy after seeing him trying to seduce Esmeralda. She is sentenced to death by hanging. As she is being led to the gallows, Quasimodo swings down by the bell rope of Notre Dame and carries her off to the cathedral under the law of sanctuary, temporarily protecting her from arrest.

Frollo later informs Gringoire that the Court of Parlement has voted to remove Esmeralda's right to sanctuary so she can no longer seek shelter in the cathedral and will be taken away to be killed. Clopin, the leader of the Gypsies, hears the news from Gringoire and rallies the citizens of Paris to charge the cathedral and rescue Esmeralda.

When Quasimodo sees the Gypsies, he assumes they are there to hurt Esmeralda, so he drives them off. Likewise, he thinks the King's men want to rescue her, and tries to help them find her. She is rescued by Frollo and her phony husband Gringoire.

that bitch!

bump

nigeeeeeeeeeeeeer

you suck at sentences, having a tight ass and pussy isn't a bad thing

Saw her in Dubrovnik few times. Doesnt look so bad in real life, not gonna win any beauty contests, but not ugly either. It was few year ago tho, before puberty fully kicked in so idk.

would also like to know, which club?

bump

I would love to taste her shit gas

not even joking

what a poor choice of sunglasses. they make her mongoloid eyes seem even further apart.

She's cool, kinda loud though. Doesn't stay still, seems like she has a short attention span because she always seemed to be on the move.

Once I had applied the duct tape in the dark basement, she was a lot quieter and less active though

bump

bump

I saw her at a grocery store in Bristol yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who was vexed by this

topkek

She has a youtube channel