Hey, im looking for the best horror Movie of all time

Hey, im looking for the best horror Movie of all time.
Do you have any recomendations?
Whats your favorite horror Movie?
Disquss

The Thing

Ade due Demballa...

Irreversible...

Martyrs

any of you guys have seen REC?

Showgirls

Not exactly a movie but still fucked up. Try to research and find Guinea Pig.

Seen both the english and foreign subtitle version. It's ok.

Another title that I found good in sense of regular movies is Cube. The sequel and Cube zero was also good. more on the suspense side of things but still cool.

i want to see that movie

Mine is All the Colours of the Dark. For its ability to express itself absolutely on the visual plane, favouring atmosphere and textures above everything else. A movie where from the first to the last frame your eyes and senses are absolutely engaged.

Sounds really good il watch it tonight

The best is subjective, a few very good ones are:
The Thing
Alien
Ju-On
Eraserhead

The witch

Army of Darkness. It's a scientific fact that comedy horror is best horror.

Nice trips dude or gal.

Cube is good. Not going to spoil anything for you. With a little bit of digging you will be able to stream or pirate or maybe even find it on DVD cheap. Definitely I would say it's worth seeing.

God-tier horror right here.This is my favorite horror film and my favorite movie of all time.

It's surreal, it's existential, it's disgusting, dirty, and raw. From the documentary-style cinematography to the creepy ass sound design...the original Texas Chain Saw Massacre is relentless horror that cannot be beat.

Don't Breathe. Especially the Insemination Scene

This.
Huge fan of fucked up shit but even I have only watched Martyrs once.

Pretty cool how Nicholas Refn says he watched this film when he was pretty young, and it was when he first realized you could pretty much put whatever you want on your film.

Il add all these to a list for me to watch

Don't Breathe was more of a suspense/thriller type film...I didn't find it scary at all, but I was on the edge of my seat.

I preferred Texas chainsaw massacre 2 for the aforementioned reason that horror comedy is the best horror. Also, Dennis Hopper with a chainsaw.

Don't Breathe had the chance to be legendary. Too bad they fucked it up

Who is he?

Chainsaw 2 is fucking badass, I love it. I think it's just as good as the original, but in a different way. So many quotable lines. Chop Top is my favorite

"Lick my plate you dog dick!"

I prefer movies that build up horror by tension and not by action or bloodlust

This

One of the few that didn't disappoint me. Don't be fooled by the beginning that looks like just another killer movie

What's the best horror movie that has lots of nudity?

Two girls one cup

I couldn't get past the first five minutes of eraserhead

Is there a clear plot or is it just a compilation of random weird scenes?

Everyone has a different theory. Lynch's films are a tough nut to crack. He claims that Eraserhead was inspired by a Bible verse, but he never revealed which one. His movies don't have clear, linear plots for the most part. You just gotta go with the flow, enjoy the weirdness.

kek