Sup Cred Forums, got this totally legit email tonight

Sup Cred Forums, got this totally legit email tonight.
I'm not eve in the USA but I'm fucking with this scammer.
They seem keen to meet so I'm assuming IRL robbery or beatings on the cards?
Suggestions?

I'm currently playing along like a dumbass... was thinking of giving "her" a meetup address at the local cop station, but may be too obvious

>704281201
you should just keep asking questions about things she already stated.

> can i jerk off ony our face?
> can i bring gf for threesome?

Keep going

just looked for a dick pic of a black dude from a random thread on /soc/, sent this... (changed filename to look like it came from a phone, would have faked some exif data but I doubt these criminals would look that hard)

yeah man, I can keep talking shit, true. Ideal would actually be to dish out some karma but not sure how to swing that.
Forgot to say in OP, this person seems to be in Newton, North Carolina

Anyway, for now good suggestion to be a dumbass and ask about this already discussed. Pic related

pls keep asking same questions

send pic of microwave, ask if its big enough for her

Why not just give them the address of your neighbor? Then an hour from now call the police and say someone is driving around your neighborhood license plate xyz

Need some Newton / Northern Caroliner fags in here to suggest a shit or dangerous place to meet

Google it faggot

I don't even live in the USA, I'm just stringing them along

Good suggestions but don't want to use up their patience too early as I'd love to send them to some cops or, I don't know, dodgy ghetto area to pick me up

See

Well then you're pretty stupid

See I'm stupid for trying to get lulz from a scammer o the other side of the world?

I should just post their email here I guess

How would you get a
>lulz
When you wouldn't be able to confirm their arrival or departure. Or capture?

You might as well fight instead to get them arrested and then get confirmation. Tell them you want to drive there otherwise you risk killing the conversation

lols are subjective, but I'm open to suggestions

Bring a suicide vest with a dead mans switch to the meetup. I would also suggest a gun of some sort but that's up to you.

Take literally every possession they have including their underwear.

Ah fuck, looks like it's just a credit card scam, they aren't in the area either.
So just fuck with them....

Just send this fake FBI warning.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. Reference no. 2334453436. Your IP address has been entered into our suspect database and may be sent to Child Protective Services. Please wait while memory ref. code 90637895 is entered into the database.

If there's one thing i know about criminals they are afraid of going to "dodgy ghetto areas" Are you fucking actually retarded? Those niggers don't give a shit. They wanna roll up three deep , pistol whip the fuck outta you then jack all your shit. They don't give a fuck

Source : formal criminal

former or formal you fucking retard?

Thanks, I will do exactly that. I think they've stopped replying now....

Both , fuck you

I was a classy nigga

that's why I was asking for suggestions dude, input from a formal criminal like you ;-)
But yeah, I don't think they're in the area either, they just want me to give credit card details after a bit of bullshit back and forth

I'm getting sick of this.
email is [email protected] if anyone else wants to fuck with them

"formal" criminal
>>Excuse me sir, can you please give any valuable good you have at this moment? If you don't i'm sorry but I may have to kill you

>This is a robbery, throw your petticoats on the ground where I can see them, and put your elbows on the table

Now you guys are getting it!

But shit i dunno man, fucking with people on the interwebs like a pussy isn't really my expertise. The best i can think of is sending them to a motel and make them ask the clerk for a room number, then keep switching names. Send them to a nice ass hotel . The niggers natural enemy. Like the ritz or something

this will be the last time they reply.
Someone else fuck with them, [email protected]

"Shit did i say my surname was johnson? I meant dobsin , ask again" Shit like that yaknow

Do this

>formal hotel
that's actually the best advice all thread
But yeah I think they're credit card scammers, not really willing to meet in person, it was just a long-winded ruse to get me excited

yeah bro if they were really wanting to meet in person I would but looks like it's turned into a boring old credit card scam

Booo , what the fuck kinda line is that? Bitch why do you need a cc to get this dick?

Is anyone else fucking with them? Depends how bored you are I guess....

I will write that next

copy pasta (I know half was directed at me, but what the hell)

4727-7633-5388-489
02/20
cvc651
Send them this, old ass card with nothing on it. So it will work but they wont be able to do anything with it. I just wanna hear what they say when they think they got something lol " i thought you didnt need to use it bby?

Shit last 4 are 4189

cheers man, no offence but Cred Forums being what it is I wouldn't like to enter some credit card details from here, in case it's some stolen card or some shit. 0.001% chance but you know

You can enter it if you want though? I was using a different email address anyway, any throwaway (or mine, muddymire at gmail)
URL (with http:// removed and . in front of .com) is:
line1: truedatingverification com
line2: /sexykelly114/?
line3: r=13328037&aff=470&s=cvt_023

Cred Forums not letting me paste the URL as it's spam.

In case that wasn't clear, put all 3 lines on 1 line (as well as add the .com, and http:// at the start)

line1: truedatingverification com
line2: /sexykelly114/?
line3: r=13328037&aff=470&s=cvt_023

Well either way it wont matter, youre not running it. Just copy paste it into an email to the bitch and tell her to stop being lazy . Im not touching that site with a ten foot poll lol. What man you dont trust a formal criminal? xD. Seriously though its just an old paycard from a job a had a year ago

if I was behind a proxy I would use it, but it has been known for them to come after IP's using old CC's.
I know I'm being a fucking pussy..... I trust a formal criminal way more than the average ones ;-)

anyway, sent it in an email then

Ok protip

These are scammers, you see it on Kik often. Just ignore it OP they're bots. Won't lead anywhere. Pretty crafty though.

>crafty
Yeah bro, he/she/it seemed to answer some of my questions pretty convincingly (I asked if it was her job, if she's a hooker, it said no, not its job).
Tay, or IBM's Watson might be able to do that but I thought bots like that were a few years off yet, for petty crims. But who knows.

cringing and laughing at myself, haha

"are you a hooker?"

>thought we were years from the technology that allowed a bot to respond with "not a hooker" in text

how have you not sent her your real cc info?

Read the thread goober, we all know that. We wanted lulzAwwwe you fucked up bro, hes gonna know its a fake now, I fucked up the last 4 didgets, burgur land cards have 4 x4 numbers 4189 was the last bracket

>how have I not coughed up real cc info yet?
It is you who is naive, my friend. Most chat bots are not that smart yet.
If you were a criminal, you couldn't trust these chat bots to answer that question correctly every time. Remember, as well as responding in a feasible way that passes the Turing test to people, this "criminal" bot has to lie, like an actor, answering questions and roleplaying a certain role it has been nominated.

You don't have a big list of "if he asks this, say that, if he asks that, say this", chatbots are out there mining real humans conversations and trying to parse and understand what it can merely to give a response that sounds human.
It could just as easily answer the question with "Every girl has her price, tee hee!" and totally go off the rails with agenda of trying to get me to cough up CC

ah shit, I'm an idiot, saw you say that and then forgot to correct it. I'll send through corrected details

bump

It's not a bot at this point. They typically mass message spam with bots , then if the retards keep responding a real person takes over to finish the deal. Most of these are third worlders and this is their full time job

It's ok , i still love you, My wifes stupid and i still lover her. Dumb things need love too

corrected CC details sent.

>It's ok , i still love you, My wifes stupid and i still lover her. Dumb things need love too
feels good man. the love is needed.
This scammer is asking me to fill it out again, lol.
Trying to post pics is crashing my browser for some reason... maybe shouldn't have visited that URL, hacked ;-)

Looks like it's dead bro's

Amherst, Albemarle NC

thanks bro but it ended up being a credit card scam.
Feel free to try to waste their time yourself though, it doesn't seem to be a bot

their email is [email protected]