You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than circumcision

You have 10 SECONDS to name something dumber than circumcision.
>protip: you can't.

Islam

Violence

OP

Feminism

Dick amputation

hillary clinton

Assassins Creed 4

>protip

More like NO TIP

Having the doctor strap you to the table then smashing your testicles with a hammer

Niggers

a nigger

Half Life 3

gender reassignment surgery

do i win

MMA

Religion

Edgy

Muslims

Well, you beat me to it.

>pic related

people not knowing how to bluetext

Ear piercing, acrylic finger nails, ear lobe gauging, face tattoos, being liberal. There ya go op, plenty of things are worse than circumcision

Women.

those who support PIS in poland

Whatever your name is, that's dumber.

yes!

Hands free soap dispensers

this thread is pretty legit. rekt op.

YOAANA YEDJEYJECK

Yep

Um, those are genius, you faggot

seconded

Op

It was a penis joke

Smegma

Well it was a shitty joke cuz nobody understood it

YOU ARE GONIG TO CLEAN YOUR HANDS, the germs on the soap dispenser are therefore eradicated.

Conservatives

feminism

Yeah those bastards, always wanting people to be free and shit. What a buncha scum bags

Sorry, but who is at the fore front of the attempt to preserve the freedom of the Internet? The answer is Ted Cruz. Who is trying to give Internet policing authority to the UN? that's right, Barack Obama. Liberals want freedom from responsibility and zero freedom of thought.

>>>/i/mplyingconservatismislibertarianbynature

Vaping

beat me to it

murica.. duh

>I-I was gonna meme too!

Smoking

Feminism. Sjw. That category of shit

Hiloli Clitton

33 actually but that's ok

Jews

still don't wanna touch it, so what's your point?

Not being circumcised
/thread

I think you misspelled that, Mohamed. I think you meant :

Jaws
Cuz fuck sharks

No point. I mean, one is cheaper and generally easier and the other is quite cool and would make me more keen to wash my hands so....

>>wut?

3rd wave feminism

>Filename
I want to choke the life out of you. I want to slowly strangle every loli fucking faggot on this Earth and watch the light drain from their eyes as Satan himself drags them into hell. You wannabe pedophiles make me sick, you don't even have the guts to go try and fuck real little girls so you sit in your mothers basement jacking off to images of little girls drawn by other basement dwelling faggots. End your own goddamn life.
>Make America Great Again

Niggers

Who hurt you, user?

a woman

She talks like she's from one of those fluffy threads

Look man, I'm not saying we NEED another genocide

But we need to kill the furries, weeaboos, and pedophiles.

niggers

Pedos, yes, absolutely agree. But furries and shit aren't hurting anyone. They're just offending you. For that, you should be ashamed. Don't ever tell anyone that you're offended. It's the ultimate show of weakness. Pedos however, i can't wait to be able to hunt them for sport

But circumcision makes pro tips, you uncut amature.

This. Spot on.

>Furries and shit aren't hurtong anyone
I may grant I'm biased against weebs, but furries are like half weirdos with mental disorders and half animal rapists with mental disorders

The point is, unless their hurting someone, they don't deserve death. Mental illness isn't a capital offense in and of itself

I'd say fucking a dog or a horse is

double circumcision

Islam is the most retarded thing ever.

Pay wage gap.

/thread

Nah. Maybe castration. Not death

Dick cheese due to dirty, unwashed foreskin.

Jesus Cuckold Christ. Go cry somewhere else with the other fat SJW's. There's no fucking pay gap. It's horse shit

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Don't have to worry about that cuz im.....you guessed it! CIRCUMCISED!!!!

Trips of stale pasta.
At least what I posted is pretty good fresh pasta

A gasoline powered blender.

What! I would much rather have that than my foreskin.

But pasta is just pasta
In the end, you still end up with spaghetti falling out of your pockets

Op

femanon here

fellow femanons and gayfags:
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND MAKE SURE YOUR MAN IS CUT!

uncut cawk is soooooooo fucing gross!

it can turn you against cock forever!

srsly guis it is fucking nasty

pic its me yes an actual femanon

You know the rules, cum dumpster. Tits NAO

Jackie chan

No, YOUR tits. With timestamp, newfag

OP is a faggot

3rd wave feminism

Islam

But but but, mayonnaise IS a gender!