Hi

Hi.

Can somebody with rock bottom morals post this pic to his facebook and ask if he knows his wife fucks other guys.

facebook xuan.long.79

Will post much more when we get an answer.

Another.

She cheats often. Is active on 3 hook up sites.

bump for interest

This is the first guy she met for sex. has a thing for Arabs.

No idea why an oriental would go Arab over white. They're lower than niggers in UK.

Horrible cunt has unprotected sex with complete strangers whilst her husband and 3 kids wait at home.

Op is scared as fuk to do it himself. No balls.

lol

I'd bang her. Fuck him and the kids, they can wait at home while mommy gets railed.

Kids can wait at home while I rail her in front of him! Then he can clean her up so she doesn't go home to them with cum on her lips

Real profile, real story it seems no balls OP

Maybe OP is on her friends list. Maybe OP got given this info by a third party.

She's a big headed bitch who needs bringing down. I wish to keep my distance.

Op has no balls is more like it.

I'm mobile but I feel this is worth the personal army request if I was on a laptop.

Tell us about the nudes user...

Nudes are basically self shots and her sucking a cock that's not her husband. Not a chance in hell she can deny it.

Probs kissed the stupid fucker on her return home

Checked
But do I get to see her pussy/butthole?

Op is the husband let's get real just call out your dumb cunt of a wife

So...blow up her fb then pussy. Make a new fb acct. and grow some nuts if you hate her that much. Don't really matter to the rest of us, we like dirty sluts.

I do have a couple like that. No face but the nails match hers so can't be doubted

So if I'm the husband why would I want you to message my account? What level of retard are you?

> Vietnamese
> works at nail salon
Good enough.

Oooor she fuckd everyone but op, n now he's butt hurt

Where are these nudes

Because you want to act all surprised like "someone else" showed you what she was doing then you wouldn't have to justify going through her shit and accounts to get the information so you look like the victim. Shit makes sence to me.

Why not post the nude anyway? People could make this post pasta or so it anyway.

I mean just release the fuckers man

Nah if you are looking through her shit and find that she is getting fucked then you can say you were looking through her shit

Most likely

Lol

Just post the nudes man

Hasn't read yet. But there are plenty of Vietnamese gossip pages who will gladly fuel this. Should I?
Also nudes pls

Probably best to just keep it between them with having kids involved.

What does the Vietnamese say?

Let it go, if she's that ugly AND cheating, just let it go

«Your wife seems to prefer the Arabs huh?»

Bump