Bored vaping at work who wanna talk about vapes?

Bored vaping at work who wanna talk about vapes?

Getting mine today waiting for it to arrive

just changed my coil today

is pic yours

Out of curiosity where are y'all from and how are the vape shops where you live? South Louisiana here I found a really fucking good one but the rest are shit and barely have anything

Translation from hipster to english: "Who wants to jerk each other off about how cool vape juice and clouds are?" Real niggas stick to newports.

Yeah I got it the other day and the guy at the shop built my coils cause I'm too autistic lol

Says the fat virgin who got picked on by by the cool kids vaping in the bathroom at school

italian but now in germany.
almost no physical shops in both country, a little better in germany tho.
i always buy online anyway

Vaping wasnt a thing when I was in highschool, faggot.

just got a vape today tryna get rid of smokers cough

how long do you guys typically vape for in a session like 5 mins? the same as a cigarette?

So now you sit in a dark bedroom, the only light source being your computer screen, trying to put people down for enjoying something a lot of people do, because you're so out of touch with the social world and if something doesn't happen within the confines of your dark anime decorated bedroom, it isn't cool. Comb your greasy hair with a shot gun you fucking loser

Not trying to belittle your comment because it's right but Newports are for the lady's.

Thats very descriptive. Almost like you're speaking from personal experience.

Nope. I'm at work right now, enjoying my
vape and pondering how disappointed your father is because his son never played sports, and watches anime.

I'm at work, drunk. My life is full of bitches and money. Couldnt be happier.

enjoy your slow death and tar filled lungs

Your life is full of anime body pillows and
Mommys credit card

when i'm at work i vape with my smoking coworkers
when i'm at home i vape when i want it. i can chainvape as much as i can stay hours without touching my ecigs

what nic do you vape?

i just started on 12mg

Does anyone really believe vape is healthier then smoking?
That's stupid

Hi.

almost 4 years of vaping, gone down to 0 after 3 months i started.
i'm using some 1.5 lately, tried 3 but it's too strong