A simple feels thread. Come on guys, let it all out

A simple feels thread. Come on guys, let it all out

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Today my 8/10 crush came to my house. She took my sister out on a date.

I feel like I want to fuck my mom.

Don't really have a specific story. Other than to say that at 33 I have only just discovered in recent years how actually autistic I am, and looking back on my life, it really makes sense. All the times' I've fucked up. The people I've loved and lost. The person I've become. Socially awkward, bitter, devoid of all emotion and hope.

Done nothing but surf the net today and listen to tunes. On the plus side I've finally got round to getting a spotify account and found some good tunes. On the bad side I'm pretty bored and some other threads have given me feels so now I'm just going to get fucked up on weed and booze alone again and feel sorry for myself.

We're all gonna make it brahs.

>I have only just discovered in recent years how actually autistic I am
How? What was that made you realize?

tl;dr

Jesus Christ 263 grams of sugar

I can't remember what the inspiration was, but I took a couple of quick online autism tests and scored pretty depressingly highly.

Like, I always knew I wasn't wired properly, I was always the autistic, geeky one at school. But then I grew out of it and thought I was living a pretty normal life. But now I've grown up and all my friends have moved on and got married and had families and moved away, I have had a lot of time to reflect on things now I live on my own and have virtually no social life. I was still doing pretty well with the ladies up until about 2 years ago, but even as recently as that, some of the cringe things I said or did just make me think 'autist'.

I want to go to see the doctor to see what they say, but I haven't done so far as I'm put off by the fact they will probably tell me to cut back on my drinking and drug use, and I don't really want to do that right now.

>autism tests
Links?

Well...fuck.

I don't have them to hand, I'm talking about 12 months ago here. Just google and see what comes up.

I did this one the other day and scored 37/50 :*(

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

So I can vent out here on this thread? I have time. Also, English isn't my first language, and I'm tired.

So I have been quite lonely all my life. Let's start with that. I'm a 5-6/10 in my own opinion, I only have a small amount of excess stomach, and my face is quite meh. Still, In 19 years, I haven't found anyone who would actually love me for some other reason than pity or money. Last year I thought I had found that one girl. We "dated" for about 3-4 months online when she disappeared all of the sudden. She was perfect. I, being a massive beta, patiently waited 8 months, hoping she would come back. I messaged her daily. I stayed loyal to her during those 8 months, being too scared to move on as she was an absolute goddess to me. Well she came back on August 8th, and told me she wanted to break up with me. I got depressed from that point onwards, and realized other aspects of my life.

My entire family hates me. I still live with my mom, however I am moving to my own place in the next few months. Whenever we have a guest over, she only speaks of the negative things I have done. It doesn't matter to her if I'm within hearing distance, and she does this whenever we go meet another relative. My father doesn't seem to acknowledge me as his own, since the last time I was at his place, I was not included in the family tree painting. I was also seen as staff during the family meeting by distant relatives. We go to a lake cabin and spend the weekend there, with 2-3 people making food and keeping the place clean. They are staff. I was always put to work whenever we had a family meeting, meaning that I had to do all the work while the rest just enjoyed themselves. No one even cares about me there.

My social life is ruined. So are my chances in my vocational school. I was depressed early this year, as I worried my ass off every night hoping that she would finally come back. I could barely get out of bed in the morning, and if I could, I had overslept. /Cont?

continue bro, we're all here for each other in this thread.

Just did that. I'm 21/50.
>little or no Autistic traits

Well well well :C

I barely passed last year, and the start of this semester hasn't been looking all too promising. My best friend, well, my only friend, hates me behind my back. After a while of stalking him, I was able to come to the conclusion that he was my friend because I always bought us meals and lend him my stuff. The worst part is that people accuse me of raping a classmate, which obviously is just a rumor. However, because of this I always choose the corner spot and take the long route home. I get spat on and assaulted because of these rumors, even though they have been proven to be fake many times.

tl;dr: Fucking kill me

>let it all out
Already did the whole day. Been posting on a different board for 8 hours today because I couldn't find a feels thread. Haven't got a single reply today which is just making me feel worse.

Now I found one and don't want to talk about myself anymore. But I'm lurking.

Btw thanks OP. My threads always die for some reason.

My gf lives 3000 miles away... she's amazing and I think about her constantly. I want to marry her but she's not even really for me to move to her state...

She's a smart beautiful virgin an I want to take her virginity after I marry her

That's a double whammy that sucks Cred Forumsro

Why i fapping to cp all the time its makes me sad

i love posting this every chance i get

You must love yourself before anyone else will. In your case this includes family.

Trips tell the truth

Is this worth the read?

What does that reaction image imply?

yes

Definitely. If you have the slightest bit of emotion left in you, you're sure to cry.

>implying I'm implying anything

Yes, I didn't post it but I've read it before. Riviting love story

Clearly a girl with a dick pushing her tip in your anus.

Ouch. I don't really know what to say. Just try to forget about it/her.

No you don't.

>All the times' I've fucked up
Iktf.

>Done nothing but surf the net today
That's what I do everyday.

>I'm just going to get fucked up on weed and booze alone again and feel sorry for myself.
I'm doing the same right now.
Let's be pathetic losers together lol :)

Btw what are you listening to?

>having adhd
That story is just like 3 sentences m8.

She may be a virgin but I've got her naked She's the most beautiful angel and ice slept with around 15 girls in my 27 years of life

That is a fucking epic feels story

At the moment I'm just listening to some Dr Dre/2001. I have had a load of crazy Spanish/Cuban songs inspired by my binge watching of Narcos this week, and also a playlist called Retrowave/Outrun that has loads of cool tunes on it.

It's good, I'm wondering whether it's worth paying for premium to get rid of ads though as I already have a large music collection on my pc.

Indeed. I talked to this one guy on Cred Forums who's making famous greentext stories into episodes of a series. He said that he's planning to do this story for the second season.
Let's hope.

21/50 master race reporting.

The other epic one I remember reading is the monkey island one, I didn't save it but if somebody has it that should get posted as well

Ah, yeah, I've read the monkey island. Not as good as the elisa story tho, imo.

Stop it m8. I did the same. You need to atleast go back to 2D lolis like me. This is not the person you want to be.

2001 is great. Too bad that he will never release Detox. I'm in a really fucking close to the edge mood and listen to underground punk crap. That music is as self destructive and dark as I feel right now.

evening Cred Forums
any woman insight user available?

so there's this girl, who after a year still longs for me
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

two days ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

now what do?

Not what you want to hear bro, but the best thing you can do for yourself is move on and let it go.

Don't try forcing it or you will just drag it out and it will end in heartbreak.

She broke up with you. You just got dumped so preced being single.

oh i have moved on enough that it's not hurting me user
but she hasn't

My gf lifes about 150km away. I really love her, I even want to die for her. In the beginning I know she would die for me too, but now I'm not so sure if she still would. Things haven't been working out for us lately. I think that she might doesn't even love me anymore. It's really breaking me down.

no she did not, she's trapped between me and her ex

talk

I Worked at maccas, met a beautiful 10/10 girl, great personality. Im socially awkward and dont talk much, but she talks to me and I talk back, makes me smile and shit. I never start the conversation. She tells me that she is transferring to my school. Feels like some too-good-to-be-true narrative plot or somethig idk. Anyway, for the 3 weeks leading up to her transfer I'm excited as fuck, much more than my usual mopey self. Fast forward to her first day, I see her but can't talk to her.Time goes by and I can't approach her or say anything coz im a pussy. Been months and I have never spoken to her at school, she left maccas and now has a bf and the new place she works, literally across the road. She doesn't look at me anymore like she used to and I know I fucked up and missed my chance with the most beautiful girl I ever met.

We used to be really close, talking every minute we could. But now we're only talking about 2 hours a day. And our conversations are also not the same anymore, it used to go about how much we love each other, and what our plans for the future are, but now it's just like she is just some friend I sometimes talk to when I've got nobody better to talk with.

again, talk to each other
meet up and talk about the problem at hand

For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these "it might have been".

I tried to, but it just doesn't work.

She had a depression for over 3 years. She was ready to kill herself, but then I came along and talked to her. Her depression is gone now and she's doing great in life, so I gues I was just there to fix her, and let her go when she's ready to go into the world again.

>I know I fucked up and missed my chance with the most beautiful girl I ever met.
Sorry to hear that, user. Something similiar happened to me and my last gf. I broke up with her because the relationship was getting more serious and she told me she loves me and I felt the same for her. But I thought she deserves someone better than me...that was 8 years ago and I still hate myself.

I'm so fucking stupid.

İ'm 11/50 and İ'm Turkroach
BOOYAKASHA!

14/50, and I've been diagnosed with PDD when I was a kid. Guess it's a special kind of PDD.

so I just read through this.
I am in tears, I just can't help it

We just had a fight through the phone, I think this might be the end of our relationship. I've never been so in love, and it really hurts when I think about her being without me. And all that ''if your happy then I'm happy'' bullshit isn't right. She's happy right now, but I'm not. I just want her to be with me, ofcourse I can't force her, but that's the only thing that would take this pain away from me. I've talked to her every day for over 4 months. And yes, I know that 4 months doesn't seem like a long period of time for a relationship, but there are some many things a person can say to somebody in 4 months, and it just sucks when you think back about those words, thinking that you'll never hear them again from the same person. I'm not sure if anybody is reading this, and I actually do not care that much. I'm not here to seek help, or to find somebody to cry with, I'm here to tell my story. I'm not sure why though.

>never moved house before
>went to uni and moved in dorm room
>alone, the other 3 roommates will be arriving on monday
>first time I slept I dreamt about grandpa, we were picking strawberries
>he's been dead for 10 years
>didn't dream about him in years
>them feels

also the room is fucking awful

I couldnt save her, and now everytime i go to sleep i see her.
The worst part is that i never told her how mutch she means to me

Cuddled with a girl for the first time in almost a year last night and it felt amazing. I miss just having someone to lay in bed with and talk to

same

What happened to her?

mfw she's burning her bridges

I have friends but I don't want to go out with them because I am 'afraid' of meeting new people...

Girl I've been dating for a couple months broke up with me today for apparently "freaking out" over nothing a few days ago.

I was out of state when she tells me she's going to dinner with her guy friend. I don't hear from her for hours then I get a "talk to you later, we're going to go see a movie "

I didn't hear from her the rest of the night.

She was the type of girl to text Goodnight everynight she went to sleep.

I don't think she cheated but I don't know.

All I know is that I'm a wreck because I've literally been crushing on this girl the entire time I've known her which is almost five years.

>90 min later
>mfw

she cheated

I just lost 22,000 on a speculative biotech P3 trial, and debating my options. I'm devastated and angry

my friends have resus juggs and qots the only good white i have ever gotton is probably a fucking dbow. when will it be my turn for a qot?

Lost her to cancer

that pic gave me the feels