I just realize today that I regret transitioning to female. What the fuck have i done

I just realize today that I regret transitioning to female. What the fuck have i done...

help

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpassing/comments/52ovao/been_on_mones_for_almost_a_year/
reddit.com/user/Zoeyalex
youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi-jgYj0ME
youtube.com/watch?v=6m0a2TFrCQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or gtfo

nope, since I don't really feel female anymore I ain't going to embarrass myself by showing my chest. In fact i'm starting to get anxious now that I have fucking boobs and people stare at them all the fucking time

Transition back.
You could be the world's first MTFTM, you'll start a whole new chapter in gender identity politics.

>Transition back
I don't know how. I forced myself for years to be as feminine as possible and i've been on hormones for over a year now and speech therapy so I don't even sound like a guy anymore

How do with know you're for real? that's the ethos of "tits or gtfo"

This

hahahahah a bahasa ha hahaha hahahagagHAhaha you dumb ass bitch

Lol feels good to be a man

You have two options:
1. Continue to be a whiny bitch
2. Man the fuck up.
Your choice.

Because I am for real and I am just asking for advice is all.
Is it that hard to believe a tranny lurks on Cred Forums? Cred Forums has an entire board filled with us, i'm just asking here because all they said over in /lgbt/ is "continue being a girl anyway" and thats not help at all

This

This is just too perfect, in so many ways

Not much you can do, at this point you just treat yourself as a woman who wants to transition back to being a man, stop taking hormones, get whatever surgeries you think are necessary and get back to the winning team.

well it didn't for me for a long time but now I guess I can see the grass is always greener bullshit. living as a chick has been a living nightmare actually

>Man the fuck up.
list steps please

Then have a bigger bait

You are experiencing what most people who cut their dick off to become "female" are feeling. It's that nagging feeling in the back of your head the whole time you've been telling everyone that you are actually a woman trapped in a man's body that has been correcting you silently. The voice that every time you are alone says that you are just doing it for the attention and to be different.

1 man the fuck up
2 ??
3 profit

Good job, you went from being a faggot to being a faggot with a grotesque, mutilated body. I suggest killing yourself, if you still have the balls to do it. Or did you already cut those off too?

sucks to have your period huh

Show what you look like.
We don't want to see nudes or anything

How old are you op?! You still got your clock right?!

I meant cock

how do I put myself back in the male mindset? im so totally not joking when I say all my tastes in things changed during transition, I went from watching mob and war movies to watching romantic comedies, I went from listening to metal now to pop and really girly music. hell I don't even own a piece of male clothing

This. Stop being so God Damn picky and love the only body you will ever get. Also have a picture of my new sex machine

yes

i get a faux period because i cycle the hormone that induces it in women, it sucks but after my tits ended up getting fuller but now I look back in disgust at what I have done

oh but I pass, that person seems scuicidal because she looks like a man, i look like this and never had a problem passing as a female but I am sick of living as one for other issues

Checked

get_rekt m8

>I don't really feel female anymore
>feel female anymore
>feel

Why did you change all your tastes and personality

God you really are retarded this is not how you transition at all

It sounds like you set your expectations into something that was totally unrealistic

>for other issues

What exactly is wrong with you right now?

If you really want to live as a male just bind your chest, put on basic male clothing and cut your hair. It's not even that difficult

That's a pretty closed minded view for a trans person to have regarding taste. Men can like romcoms and pop music. Doesn't really fucking matter what you enjoy as long as you're comfortable with your body.

>Thread is fake n gay

Enjoy incoming years of constant self loathing.

I pity you, and I'm not even sarcastic.

OP, a clothes time stamp would be enough.

Ur not fookin foolin anyone ya dingus

You realize thats just a cartoon right how the fuck do you look like a cartoon

You could always transitioned back. You still have your penis right?

Still no tits. What the fuck /b... You know the rules

>It sounds like you set your expectations into something that was totally unrealistic
no not at all, like I said I am full time and pass as a chick, I am just sick of all the negatives living as a woman has

I have been told I have a weird look on gender but I seriously think men should be in war and gangster movies and women should only be in rom coms, plus when I was living as a dude it was cringey to listen to girl music, i just don't think its meant for males to listen to

HOLY SHIT.
I GOT TRIPS!!!

because pic related, right before I got my hair dyed blue
god im such a freak

In tears holy shit

Become a true hero, start public speaking and end this trans nonsense

>I seriously think men should be in war and gangster movies and women should only be in rom coms, plus when I was living as a dude it was cringey to listen to girl music, i just don't think its meant for males to listen to

OK that's your problem

You are sexist and living as a female so you are experiencing oppression under patriarchal standards

Enjoy the downgrade you dumb retard

Oshit.jpeg

This

Start telling people about your experiences and why you regret transitioning. Maybe you'll change some minds and keep people from making the same mistake you did

Wait is that you op?!

This I also agree on

duh

naw, other people transition for other reasons, for me I think I did it for the wrong reasons

>oppression by social standards
That's a contradiction. Oppression necessitates the use of force. Social standards and expectations are not force.

try again faggot

That's what I meant to say, I know there are legitimate reasons people want to transition, but you should let people know that it's not always the answer.

reddit.com/user/Zoeyalex

delete the thread, open an image editing program and mirror the image, post again to continue trolling.

That only applies to females not shemales.

>implying I never post on other websites
cool beans you found my page you creepy stalker fuck

Then post with timestamp

Interesting how that voice is coming from you, almost as if its your identity and trying to tell you something....

impressive how you go from asking if you pass as a female to wanting to be male again in 3 days.

ishygddt

this. take a picture right now with timestamp

like I said, I just had this epiphany duh

i also suggest you take this to Cred Forums; they love to pretend.

Just be a trap

Then maybe you shouldn't transition back, since obviously you're a woman through and through, making major life decisions based on impulses.

Stupid motherfucker

Here's our proof that you people really are just crazy as fuck and don't need to be accepted by anyone you can't even accept yourself

> trap
Error No. 404: Dick Not Found

What if youre male only on wednesdays? Could that work? Op?

WELL DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH XD

HAHAHAHA FUCKING FAGGOT

u made my day. thanks

Dying to see tits.

Yeah come on op we need a timestamp pic now as the bait you are throwing out is getting bigger and bigger

Force is only required to physically restrain you, when you're weak from HRT it doesn't really work that way. Men can simply intimidate you with voice/body language and deter you from certain things. People can manipulate the social situation in a way that disadvantages you without ever having to resort to force.

is this you

youtube.com/watch?v=Nvi-jgYj0ME

Abuse your newly found female privileges of course. And call any criticism transphobic. Lots of money to be made to pay for a transition back to male.

it's the pic he posted. been watching his videos for like 10 minutes now.

This is you, OP? You're really cute, definitely pass for a girl. Everyone has to live with the consequences of their actions. Don't feel too bad; you're hot and not many people can say that, whatever their gender.

Fragile things, wrapped up in the suit their mind wears and how to present it to the other fleshy things they can never really know.

Why do you even care?

The amount that girl is playing with her hair is bothering me.

he explains it's because he has a caveman brow and can't figure out any other way to hide it.

Ah, got it, I apologize.

Nice b8 op.
But your not a tranny.
Anyone can grab a picture off the Web and claim to be that person.
Please go look for attention somewhere else.

Sucks to be woman? How?

well every guy feels like he needs to talk to me or bother me, give me creepy compliments at bad times, and when I ignore them they end up flipping out. Like god damn I can't open the door myself anymore fuck. Also among my girlfriends they treat me like some patron saint for ditching masculinity to be like them, like I just want a normal friendship, even with the girls that don't know i'm trans its hard being friends with girls because they are all fucking insane and give like compliments that are actually not compliments as fuck and are generally catty

welcome to the real world pussy

Best sex experience and worst sexual experience?

hard to believe but im a virgin
I never wanted sex with women and I was too afraid a guy would kill me if he found out I have a penis

Are you attracted to men?

duh, but I mean I shouldn't be and I hate myself for it and no man would be with me anyway

Soundin like ya need ta kill yeself m8

pcw?
wont make fun of you if it is..

Plenty of dudes would fuck you. Get on tinder grindr pof and such. Men will fuck you up to you to keep them coming back.

You're retarded. You have to be young like 18-20, right? "Hm. They have a knife and I have a gun. Knives seem better. I'm not going to mess with 1 of them before I make this decision. Why would a gun wielder need to look at a knife from an objective position? Nah. I'll just take the knife anyways, with no intimate knowledge on knives." Except you can't have your original gun back. You idiot.

>transition back

Hey uh.. doc... you still got that pee pee on ice back there?

people would worship you on tumblr

Also, in this analogy, you got a broken, shitty knife.

I don't think OP had the operation. I think he's still in Crying Game mode

Ill be your girlfriend op

Fuck. I'd do anything to look remotely androgynous, instead of big, hairy, and masculine, and here's someone who has that and doesn't want it. The universe isn't fair.

well it kinda sucks :(

Respond to my flawless weapon analogy, faggot.

this sorta shit must happen alot with all this trans stuff going on. i saw one a few weeks ago while shopping, clearly a fat disguting dude in a dress.
how can people live like that..
suppose the suicide rate is pretty high.

same boat as you. I always feel like that when I smoke weed

i really thought about transitioning but found a gf and im happy now being a guy

This. I bet 90% of transportation (hyperbole, fam) are ugly fat-fats who, being a lonely man desiring a mate SO bad it hurts, delusional ly believe their chances will improve from the other side of the fence. But. If they'd have just improved their own natural body, would have found a mate and happiness, but ironically ruined it. Straight men want real women and transfer women tend to want straight men. And you can probably swap those genders, too. It's just a "Can you hear yourself?" Kind of thought process.

Trans people. Fucking autocorrect doesn't even recognize you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Start taking test your balls are peobably busted for to much estrogens

You didn't transition you retard, you have always been and will always be.
You are now just and ugly dude with a fucked up endocrine system and body.
Congrats retard; an hero to solve.

thats boxxy

Her name is Catie! REEEEEEEEEE

OP just transition back, and most importantly, ask God for help.. Confess everything to him, alone at night in your room, just cry out to him, and he will hear you!

Watch this video, maybe it will encourage you:
youtube.com/watch?v=6m0a2TFrCQE

ew

Gtfo.

As someone who is androgynous, this is what life is like:

take shirt off at beach, cops get called that a topless woman is exposing herself

sit alone in car waiting for dispatch for delivery, way across the lot, I see multiple mexican lawncare guys speed over, oh shit, its not a woman, spit at you and speed away

people where I work start commenting on how feminine my lips and features are, like I'm not standing there

Faggots approaching always, well, you must be queer if you look like this

I'm going to tell you, this androgony sucks!

kek!

See

you're fucked up bigtime friend. rest of your life, you'll be an mutilated male. no matter what people say; you can't turn back to being a man after being a girly gay boy.

except for an hero (obviously) you have one other choice: work against the lgbt cult and try to warn people against their sick ideology so they don't end up doing the same mistake you did...

It doesn't matter whether OP is legit, but since I know there are fags like that, lemme say:

You will never be content with your body. Do you HONESTLY think after switching back you won't just start over? The grass is always greener on the other side faggot, the problem is in your head and always has been

OP, upload a full frontal nude picture of yourself. Not for fapping purposes, I'm just curious about how much you have "transitioned".