I need help b/...

I need help b/, tried to download Microsoft word from pirate proxy because i have to write a 3000 word essay but both times i got a virus.I had to reset my computer to factory new and lost 60gb for recorded videos and 30gb for movies.

My question is, do you know any real way to download word with out getting 15 different malwares?

Other urls found in this thread:

fieldguide.gizmodo.com/the-best-microsoft-word-alternatives-that-are-totally-f-1604611981
techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-microsoft-office-alternatives-5-suites-to-save-you-money-1139295
getintopc.com/softwares/office-tools/office-2016-professional-plus-32-64-bit-iso-free-download/
piriform.com/recuva
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh....open office is free. Or libra or whatever.

Just use open office fag

use libre office nigger

use something free, you fucking mongoloid.

>3000 word essay
underage b&

Use google docs you faggot
It's better and free.
Are you underage or something?

What the first two anons said. Fuck Word. The last good version was 5.1a and that was 25 years ago.

fieldguide.gizmodo.com/the-best-microsoft-word-alternatives-that-are-totally-f-1604611981

techradar.com/news/software/applications/best-free-microsoft-office-alternatives-5-suites-to-save-you-money-1139295

That's just more work since my school doesn't use it. Also i don't wanna use something i've never used before

You must be a literal retard if you get a virus.
Lemme guess you download something called microsoftoffice2010.exe and ran an installer that asked you if you wanted the ask toolbar.

Also nothing here adds up,
>3000 word essay
>Reset computer and lost files
>Doesnt back up files before resetting
>Cannot just type his essay in notepad and format it later by other means.

Edlin dog. Dos 3.0 where you at

Open office can convert to word format.

My school uses Office. I use Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive because shockingly enough you can make those work together because Google is cool as fuck. If you want to save money, then don't be a lazy faggot.

>Pirate bay
>Search Microsoft office
>Download most popular one that others say it works.

I don't know how to backup backup files and it was impossible to even go on the internet because ads and programs kept popping up. I've gotten this Virus 5 times know and every time I've had to deleted everything. It's so frustrating

It was the most popular one but there was no comment

use google docs wow you're so fucking stupid what's the purpose of going to school when you sound too stupid to learn anything

Sent from my Android phone

btw it was actually called microsoftoffice2007.exe. so you're not far off

When you do a factory reset through windows it asks you if you want to backup personal files.

When it finishes doing this through BIOS you get a folder called "windows.old.000"

Thats where the backup files go.

oh shit, thanks man but i guess it a bit late :(

Click the fucking "get office here free" link on your school's webpage you cock gobbler. Every fucking school has one, why you so dumb?

You said no to the backup? WTSF? Are you spastic? FUCK

>Pretty much the same layout
>You can still save documents as .docx

I thought the malware is hiding within important files, that's why i didn't backup

OP is either underaged or this is his first year using a computer for other purposes than Cred Forums

18th birthday was yesterday. Not an underage any more faggets

getintopc.com/softwares/office-tools/office-2016-professional-plus-32-64-bit-iso-free-download/

Also of your files were deleted
piriform.com/recuva