What's it like to kill someone, Cred Forums?

What's it like to kill someone, Cred Forums?

like salty milk and coins

Like killing a fly

Stressful and not really worth it.

It's like biting into a cock meat sandwich

Story?

The initial rush feels good, like drinking a beer too quick or jumping out of a perfectly good plane, but it's quickly replaced by guilt, stress and the notion that you ended a life and have to live with that.

All in all, though, it's pretty good. Do it, faggot.

Paratrooper detected.

Correct. Combat jump, 2007, Afghanistan.

Guilt and burden for the rest of your life
You killed somebody, he lives in you forever. No way to drop it

It's the eyes, mostly. You can't really get away from that shit.

But if it's to protect the men around you, fuck it, you did the right thing. You just learn to live with it.

82nd airborne here. Iraq 2007, my fire team was on a rooftop at 4am. My gun team saw 2 guys with aks turn a corner and walk directly below us. We turned those fuckers into Swiss cheese. They died face down in a river of shit and piss water. I dint realise how much blood is actually in a human until that day.

Op I forgot to mention... No regrets. Fells good man.

Like rushing A

SASR here. Dropped into Helmand province and my fireteam got pinned down in a shitty village for about 7 hours until QRF decided to show up and blow the place to hell with CAS.

It's a hell of a rush, isn't it?

>not rushing B
suka blyat you dumb murrican

Oh yeah, I've been out for 8 years and certain sounds and smells still bring me right back.

The paperwork is the worst part of it.

Hasnt the oldedst ww2 veteran died already

I know that feel, bro. I know that feel. You never forget it, you just learn to live with it.

I'll never forget this one guy, though. Decided he'd try and flank our position on my right, we didn't really notice. After fighting for a good four hours you start to get fatigued and over the whole situation. Anyway, fucker popped his head up and I just reacted. Round through his head and the back of his noggin exploded like a fucking watermelon.

You're an idiot, if you're in certain military branches you still go through jump training. Remove yourself from the gene pool please.

I killed five baby mice in the garden a few days ago with a big stick and after the first one, after i saw his blood and insides blow out of his body it felt kinda hard to kill the rest and i felt bad for fucking MICE for no reason but i still did it anyway

and there are people who enjoy doing it

how?