Was thinking about quitting smoking...

Was thinking about quitting smoking, but I have some questions Cred Forums preferrably from those who went from cigs to e-cigs

Are they healthier?
Do you feel healthier?
Was the switch worth it?

I don't plan on going full faggot with it either, just going to use it to quit the cigs, not interested in pimping my e-cig out lol

Other urls found in this thread:

onepoundeliquid.com/special-offers.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>are they healthier

It's not 100% better than cigs but it's many times better

>do you feel healthier

Definitely

>was the switch worth it

Yes it was, alot cheaper generally speaking, it's a lot more convenient than cigs (no smell, don't need a lighter)

Hope this helps

>Are they healthier?
Yes, absolutely. Studies have shown that they are 95% better than smoking.

>Do you feel healthier?

I could instantly feel the difference in my lungs. No longer coughing when trying to sleep or wheezing. No more coughing shit up in the morning. Also your sense of taste and smell come back after a couple of months. No more stinky house/clothes. No more yellow teeth.

>Was the switch worth it?

Absolutely. For all the benefits above. Plus I make my own juice so I spend absolutely fuck all compared to smoking. Like, my total cost for vaping, just as much as I smoked, is £5 or under a month.

I'm also not full faggot with it. I don't use some stupidly overpowered box and I don't care about 'muh cloudzzz'. I just want a tastier, healthier way to enjoy nicotine.

/thread

>don't need a lighter
But you do need a charger, batteries, atomizers, and bottles of juice. It's in no way more convenient than smoking.

It's just a different beast. It's more covenient in that you can just take a couple of tokes and put your vape down. If you light a cig you have to find somewhere to smoke it, finish it all in one go. It's less convenient in that if you run out of papers or need a lighter you can go in most shops to buy them. If you run out of juice or your battery dies, you're fucked, yes. Just carry spares and that is easily solved though.

The sooner you accept that you appear to be, and in fact are, an enormous faggot then the easier it gets.

>implying you can't nip the tip
Or if it's a rollie, just chuck it. Vapes are increasingly explicitly prohibited in exactly the same places smoking is, I give it a couple of years before you're supposed to be in a designated vaping area with the smokers. Stupid, but it'll happen.

You have to carry considerably more crap around to vape, no contest.

answering your questions in order
1) according to my doctor, yes. although that being said, remember nicotine can be concentrated into a deadly poison, and can (in extreme cases) be fatal.
2) ABSOLUTELY. no more smokers hack, my stamina is increased, my mood is improved. i also smell better, as does my apartment and car.
3) yes. although the financial outlay seemed kind of expensive (i bought a full out mod, rather than a pen) when i compared it to what i was spending on smokes it was laughably inexpensive.

just want to mention, don't cheap out on whatever unit you buy, the cheaper entry level units are just that. cheap.

Exactly as what the other people have said in this thread, this is a great idea. It feels great to have my lung capacity back and not coughing up slime in the morning shower. Not smelling like absolute shit all the time is wonderful too. On top of that, it is way cheaper for me too. Plus I love how you can gradually reduce the amount of nicotine over time: I started at 18mg from 2 packs a day, and now am down to 3mg of nicotine.

How do you make your own juice?

Went from smoking 2 packs daily to vaping. The ecig pens didn't do much for me. But it's nice to not stink like cigs all the time. Initial investment is pricey though.

If you want something that doesn't look massively faggoty but still performs well, buy a Kamry Micro. Should be able to find one on ebay for like $10-15. Basically the exact same size as a cigarette, but uses a tank design and has pretty good battery life (which most other cigalikes don't).

all this is true
except the last bit

if you have a proper unit you carry just the unit. vapes with small tanks are inconvenient, yes. that's why you should buy a mid tier unit as a starter, and maybe modify to a larger cartomizer if you go for a cheaper one.

It's made up of 4 things:

- Propylene Glycol (PG) This is what carries the flavour
- Vegetable Glycerine (VG) This gives the clouds
- Nicotine. Which you buy suspended in one of the above liquids.
- Flavourings

You can buy one shot flavours already made, kinda like cordial. Or you can buy single concentrates and make your own. So for a custard flavour you would probably use some vanilla, cream, cinnamon etc.

But yah, you basically mix everything up to the way you want it. If you like clouds, use more VG. If you like flavour, use more PG. You can make it any strength you like.

I can make 10ml of juice for about 50-60p. Cheap vendors will charge around £2-£3 for this. From a vendoe like suicide bunny you would pay about £7/10ml.

So much cheaper than buying pre made.

I find the best way to mix is by weight too rather than volume. I just got myself a few syringes and some scaled that measure to 2dp and I was all set.

>cinnamon

m8

onepoundeliquid.com/special-offers.html

way healthier ( after a week I get my taste back and after a month my breath really improve)
As I made my liquid, it cost praticly nothing (like 15€ for 150 ML, for 2 months)
Defenitivly a good choice but I recommand you to take a good e-cigs, 'cause crappy one can really send you back to cigarets

Don't OP, tried a lot of shitty devices and this was the main reason I disregarded vaping for a long time.

Any 30$ box with any 10 - 20$ atomizer will be enough tho, but to quit smoking and lower your nicotine consumption you need a good volume of vapor.

The low grade sticks are garbage materials.

>Initial investment is pricey though.
not true

around here the average price of a pack of smokes exceeds $10

call that 300 a month.
i laid out 185 for my mod and an upgraded cart.
first month went through 4 bottles of juice at about 10 each
225 bucks the first month

second month outlay was 40 for juice, and 5 for a replacement subohm coil. 45 bucks total.

a third grader can do that math in his head. overall in the first year i saved over 3000. take that, big tobacco.