Was it a murder or a suicide?

Bump 1/5

murder

pen is placed left handed
shes holding gun right hand
didnt finish her cigaret
shes black

Simple.
The subject was severely depressed, smoked cigarettes to calm his nerves, and shot himself.

>shes black

The glasses and pen by the window indicate he was looking out of it meaning the gun would be in the other hand so this was a murder

Murder. He was smoking a cigerrette when he was killed. He should have been facing the window, if he killed himself. The blood splatter and body position doesn't add up.

Blood stain on the right. Gun in right hand. Murder

The nigger shot itself after seeing all the ketchup he wasted on the wall,since that was his only resource of food for the upcoming weeks.

This is hard to determine. Pen was used left-handed. Gun is in right hand. Also, if you're a smoker, you usually smoke with your dominant hand. Person seemed to be sitting on the stool when self- inflicted wound occurred. Only one flip flop? Possible murder setup to look like suicide.
Cigarette is in left hand, gun is in right. As already stated, cigarette appears to be unfinished.
Op, in my opinion it's murder.

Bottle of wine or something in the trash, possibly got drunk and shot themselves

The cigarette and gun would have fallen out of her hands

But the glasses are on the table. He would have had on him if it was a murder
He also could have moved 180 before shooting himself.

accidental suicide, here's how it went down
>be writing death threats to local coons
>see nigger outside
>run to get gun
>as they're running back, trip on flipflop
>accidentally shoot self when they hit the ground
>a valued soul was lost to the world forever

He was framed. Are those lilies?

Lamp is unplugged
Why? Makes no scense for either version

Its easy, Gestapo did this.

Y'all niggas all "Oh, they would have shot themselves with their dominant hand, this is a murder, the gun is in the wrong hand for the splatter to match up"
In reality, we'd need to bring forensics in to sweep the place, collect any hair, fingerprints, etc. check the house for signs of forced entry, blah blah blah.
You can't conclude that it's foul play with "Duh gun is in dey right han!"

Murder according to the reasins above. Also one slipper. There was a struggle

Its a game of imagination fool. We cant bring in the fucking forensics team. Have fun like the rest of us and take a chill pill god damn

I killed him.

>pen is placed left handed
This is more or less how you would find your pen after writing with your right hand. Pointy end facing to the left, as you just drop the pen. Or pointing down, as you orderly place it on the table, like some autistic child.

*pointy end facing to the right

Why isn't the lamp plugged in?

but what if the subject can see at close ranges so no need to be wearing glasses inside

This is you job stupid ass nigger.

don't know maybe subject didn't wan't the lamp to short circuit and be a fire hazard incase the bullet hit the lamp k thanks

also what are those flowers and why's there only one flipper flopper

The lamp's unplugged + It has blood on it, he maybe got beaten to death by it ?

I am right handed and I lay my pen down with the pointy and facing to the left.
Also I smoke with the right hand.

Is the chair's position correct if you fall that way ?

blood on lamp? Blasphemy

political assassination his files are tampered with I would assume the lamp is unplugged because the assassin took his laptop also

>he had evidence against the clintons

It was America. False flag attack.

only if subject was facing away from the window only the gun wouldn't be in the hands instead it would have fallen randomly out of the hand and landed somwhere else

That's a cigarette. Ashtray on the table.

Look at the blood,no way it spreads like this if you get beaten to death + It's not hard enough

I solved it: Majin Buu did this

unfinished letter, gun in right hand, blood splatter on wall right of desk

murder

no he and the chair fell opposite ways

The angle of the blood splatter is wrong too

There also appears to be a bullet hole in the right window on the left edge

>If you checked the gun I would bet money it was not fired or uses a different calibur than the one used.

This was someone who was going to testify against Hillary Clinton.

It is a murder. First the killer fought with him and finished strangling him with the lamp. Next he got a gun and shoot him in the head and put the gun in his hand + Placed the bullet in the table.

>blood on the wall on the right
>gun in right hand
>couldn"t shoot herself

Murder, are you even trying OP ?

First the person is obviously left handed so they wouldn't hold a gun with their right hand the suicide note was written with the desk lamp off. The window is closed anyone who smokes would have opened the window and the way the body is means they were either moved or were facing away from the table which why would you do that if you were writing a suicide note you would just shoot yourself and there is only one sandal and the one that is there is off and no where near the person's foot meaning there was a struggle but why would they be wearing shoes indoors maybe they going to take out the trash that is full after they drank a bottle of wine when the attacker came in and killed them .

The shell ejects from the right side of the gun and it was sitting on the desk to the left of where the gun would have been fired. And the finger is outside of the trigger guard meaning it was placed in the hand by a second party. This was a murder

Murder
If it was a suicide, blood wouldn't have been splattered everywhere. Plus the blood wouldn't have spilled that much because the hole caused by the bullet would have filled up first

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby

it seems like the man wrote his suicide note, put down his glasses and pen, and decided to off himself. it does seem a bit odd that he holds both the smoke and the gun, as i'd assume that the man would have finished the cig first....but he could have very well decided to inhale as he shot himself to steel his nerves. i'll need a forensics team and gun registration papers, possibly an autopsy to see if the caliber matches the gun. i'll also need to see the room to set up a crime scene and the man's face. also, someone find that other sandal.

Right right round round

She took off her reading glasses after finishing her suicide note. She turned to look away from the window, hiding from God, and looking at her life.

She left her second to last cigarette butt on the counter, not in the ashtray. She had let go. She kicked off her sandals and from a seated position took her own life. Her hand bounced off the stool and knocked the lamp cord out of the outlet. Mid twenties, I'd imagine. Possible text books, simple furnishings.

> White victim enjoying a smoke on a nice day
> Smoke rises out of the window upstairs into a Black Lives Matter activist's appartment
> Angry black man comes down to complain about smell and white privilege, actions without consequences etc...
> Victim says it is time to make America great again
> The chimpout begins
> BLM guy pulls out a gun, says enough is enough and puts a bullet into the victims head
> Places gun in hand while writing apparent suicide note, claiming that the victim could not take the racial and economic inequality in America
> Leaves pen in hand, calls 911. No one suspects a thing and the left's agenda continues to grow stronger

Also look at the direction of the sandal. He would have to have been standing extremely awkward if he shot himself in the head and have the splatter hit the wall where it hit.

It is murder, look at the stains of blood, her head was smashed plenty times to the wall.

The gun in her hand may be placed, or it was held in self defense. The smoke coulb have been easily swiped between hands, maybe shes right handed and placed the left hand.

However statistics show that most right handed smokers place their smoke down, instead changing hands if they have to grab something. Unless a dependence on it is strong.

Flip flops rarely make people slide, but I can happen. Anyway everything aims that your mother will die right now if you don't reply to this comment.

she was obviously set to testify about the relationship of the clinton foundation and FBI director james comey

Pointdexter was sent in by clinton because she was going to testify against the clinton foundation for high treason

>blood is on the right side
>gun is in right hand

it was a suicide

Slide slide slippity slide

He murdered himself that resulted in suicide.

Dude don't say that, I have information that will lead to the capture of Hi

>shes black
Mystery solved. No one gives a shit.

>/thread

sandal is missing you faggots

you realize he could have just turned around away from the window, right?

don't forget vince foster shot himself in the left side of his head with a fake gun! while holding it in his right hand!

>Anything is possible!

Obviously she revealed info detrimental to the Clinton Campaign, so they killed her like they killed Seth Rich and the others.

delete this now, final warning

I'm going with suicide. Looks like she shot herself in the head while sitting on that stool smoking a cigarette. I mean that would be a very strange position to be in if someone was trying to murder her. If they were, she knew about it because she's holding a gun, unless it was staged but I doubt it.

OP is already dead

Killed by a serial killer that took the other flip flop, wrote a fake not with his/her left hand while putting the gun in the right hand of the victim, no sign of forced entry so someone she knew. The rom isn't trashed so she did not fight and it wasn't a thief.

shit you're right.

throw my whole theory away

Crack this case fuckers

Et tu, brutus?

Blood splatter doesn't even look like gunshot...

I see nothing wrong here. Move along

other sandle could be off screen,
stool is too tall for desk,
its night time,
stuff under flower pot,
cigarette in left hand is unlit.

this neither a murder or a suicide,
this is a fake set up probably for training purposes!

victim was obviously dead before being placed at this scene, not enough blood on the scene to indicate it took place there, nor is it enough blood

also blood doesn't spatter like that from a pistol at any range

TURN OFF THAT GODDAMN FAUCET, OR I'M NOT PAYING MY SHARE OF THE WATER BILL

drug dog
lolicon bitch hiding my stash up her ass

suicide, obviously

She tripped and slammed her head into the wall when she got scared by the murderer, would be killer unplugged the lamp to keep neighbors from worrying/saving her life.

Through my keen deductive process, I can say without a doubt that OP is a fag.

...it's a cartoon on the internet, you spaz.

It's a murder faggots, I haven't read the thread yet but her cigarette is in her left hand, and the ash tray is on the left side. The blood running down the side of her neck imply the entrance wound is on the right side. The likelihood of her turning around to off her self is pretty low, especially because she would not want to ash on her floor (people are weird). I rule it a homicide.

Clearly the floor is at a very aggressive slope, so the blood migrated outside of the cartoon picture.

shes black no need to put costly police on this case
put suicide to the paper

Says the murderer..

Case closed /thread

trips for autism

You're the killer.

Suicide.
/thread

Gun is in her right hand the why would the blood be on the wall to her right she has a cigarette in her left hand so had to be murder.

Red paint and shit is all fake. You inspect the body and it springs into motion and blows your head off.

replace the lab with a german shepherd, and that's my wife.

I would have raped her post mortem tbqh desu shit would have been cash.

She was born in the gutter, and she died in the gutter.
Some people said it was murder, but it was really sewer-cide

You mean replace your wife with your pooper hole and that's you.

Are you implying i did it?

The letter appears to have been written using the lamp's assistance (its position) but the lamp is unplugged.........J'ACCUSE !!!

>his
>him
is this how low your test. levels are to think of that as a male?

She faked her own death. You are her brother. You mysteriously find your mother's necklace, that she gave your sister on her wedding day in your pocket. There is a women at the funeral who says she was an old friend of your sister. She seems oddly familiar but you cannot put your finger on why.

It seems that that person really smokes with the left hand, based on the position of the ashtray.
If was writing with the right hand, the pen can stay that way when is dropped with the hand on the table.
Maybe was writing a suicide note, when finally finish the note, he/she turns while still sitting on the bench, aims to the head and fire.
The lamp is unplugged so if this was in the dark doesnt make any sense.

you're retarded.

Homicide:
>It´s dark outside, lamp is not plugged in
>Gun presumably in the wrong hand, although the victim could have turned towards the center of the room before shooting BUT --->
>chair tripped over sideways. It would most likely stay upright with the body falling forward

These are all presumptions but this will kill the case:
>shell ejection on the handgun is on the right side but the empty casing flew right on the table/shelf next to the lamp. That means the victim was facing the wall/window in front of her which is in strong contradiction to the body and tripped chair position AND of course the blood stain on the wrong side of the room.
Case closed faggots

There are no blood trace if not on the wall, but the stool is on the floor and to much distant from the wall.

Also the corpse is in the wrong position for the blood stain to be there.

This image was designed for you retards to argue. There is no right answer. The clues can be interpreted however you like.

Read note on table (Says how the dumb bitch was gonna kys)
case closed

But if you admit to being the murderer no one replies..yet.

Return to the scene of the crime did me?

Boom goes the dynamite.

nah, i dont let him mount me, not into anal play. we both suck him off though.