Has anyone experienced a noticeable glitch in their life?

has anyone experienced a noticeable glitch in their life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DZnPZ2iXtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My life is a glitch.

/thread

No i take blue pills...

No, I unit test my life like a good programmer. Been living bug free for decades.

Deja vu

I've had it a few times and know that it's just my brain skipping (long term memory stored before short term or whatever) and disregard it.

However, on one occasion it was too real to be dea vu. I went somewhere earlier this year that I have never been to before.
When I arrived it hit me, I've been there before and the whole scenario of a past memory or glitch played out in my mind with frightening accuracy.
I could remember intricate detail of my surroundings.
However the scenario that I remember never happened during my visit (a guy driving in front of me scrapping his car on this sign that sticks out into the narrow road) but the place, sings, trees, everything was exactly the same.

Yes, actually fairly often. Things fall down (caps from bottles or stuff like that) and i just can't find it. Even in rooms where they can't roll anywhere, they simply fall out of this world

Alot times i dream part of the next day like deja vu but in a dream and feels so weird to know what people is going to do and say not all day but parts of it

Yup, just like I saw sth 2 times in short period of time.
Nothing special, but still

I often times will know experiences months and years before they happen. When i was a kid, i used to write stories about what i saw, and low and behold they would fucking happen down the road. And if i saw a series of events happen, and i tried to change it, id still happen.
I got a few stories if you want

>Be me, as a little kid.
>Used to love the Berenstein Bears.
>Have a photographic memory and can even remember how the title was illustrated.
>Actually, I used to love reading all books.
>Would go to B&N for hours at a time with my aunt just to read books for the day and basically treated the store like my own personal library.

Flash forward a bit.

>Little bit older now, probably 4th/ 5th grade.
>Been awhile since I checked out the kids section, and close to a year since my last real daytrip to B&N.
>Used to collect the "Give Yourself Goosebumps" series, so I figured I'd go scrounge around to see if they had any volumes that I didn't have yet.
>They didn't, so I wound up reading some Encyclopedia Brown for shits and giggles.
>Make my way further back, to where you'd usually find the Berenstein Bears.
>Pick up a volume.
>See title with the "The Berenstain Bears" spelling.
>"Huh, they must've changed the name." (I said this out loud.)
>Distinctly remember not liking the change.
>Pick up one of those books with the big toy eyeballs built into the pages (this was the bug-themed one.)
>Quickly put the book down, feel uncomfortable for a little, leave the kids section and go read a freshwater fish encyclopedia in the nonfiction section.

I distinctly recall the exact moment I had the "Berenstain" realization. What I don't recall much of is what happened between the "Berenstein" and "Berenstain" period, which is the odd part.

Alot times i dream part of the next day like deja vu but in a dream and feels so weird to know what people is going to do and say not all day but parts of it

You just explained what happens but don't wanna accept it

>Be me, as a little kid.
>Used to love the Berenstein Bears.
>Have a photographic memory and can even remember how the title was illustrated.
>Actually, I used to love reading all books.
>Would go to B&N for hours at a time with my aunt just to read books for the day and basically treated the store like my own personal library.

Flash forward a bit.

>Little bit older now, probably 4th/ 5th grade.
>Been awhile since I checked out the kids section, and close to a year since my last real daytrip to B&N.
>Used to collect the "Give Yourself Goosebumps" series, so I figured I'd go scrounge around to see if they had any volumes that I didn't have yet.
>They didn't, so I wound up reading some Encyclopedia Brown for shits and giggles.
>Make my way further back, to where you'd usually find the Berenstein Bears.
>Pick up a volume.
>See title with the "The Berenstain Bears" spelling.
>"Huh, they must've changed the name." (I said this out loud.)
>Distinctly remember not liking the change.
>Pick up one of those books with the big toy eyeballs built into the pages (this was the bug-themed one.)
>Quickly put the book down, feel uncomfortable for a little, leave the kids section and go read a freshwater fish encyclopedia in the nonfiction section.

I distinctly recall the exact moment I had the "Berenstain" realization. What I don't recall much of is what happened between the "Berenstein" and "Berenstain" period, which is the odd part.

There is a huge article on that.

It's likely just a case of people remembering it wrong or phonetically remembering it or something

There is a huge article on that.

It's likely just a case of people remembering it wrong or phonetically remembering it or something

same fag being same

same fag being same

Oh and I had a dream in which I saw a car accident and next day I discovered that son of my teacher had some kind of accident. That teacher was in that dream. That was weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DZnPZ2iXtk

Yes. Large amounts of Déjà Vu in my childhood and a few accounts today. It seems my life enjoys using the same people to interact with me or fill with 'NPC's. Many times I think I know the person only to realize I saw them 1000 miles away in another state and this level of coincidence is impossible. But nobody will believe me nor you. We are all in a simulation and soon that simulation will end.

Happens to me too. I'll drop something on the floor in a wide open space then look down and it's fucking gone

I've got a thesis on deja vu... I had a dream when I was around 10-12. It was a dream of me in school, where I was just doing school things. My teacher said some pretty specific things, picked up a book, etc.. so when I went to school that day, I felt deja vu coming on. Lo and behold, it replicated my dream perfectly. So, my theory on the phenomenon is simply that we have experienced the moment already because we are all capable of precognition, and it happens in our sleep, during our REM cycle, while we are generally incapable if remembering what we dream. It's simply because I had this clear, lucid, dream that I was able to figure it out.

i have dreams that wind up happening in real life sometimes. right down to the smallest detail. can't tell if it's actually me dreaming what's going to happen or me associating what is currently happening with a dream that might or might not have happened.

Also, i was raped by some sorta asian ghost thing, but there was alot of crazy shit that didnt make it seem supernatural.

>Thick ass fog everywhere not 6 feet around me.
>Version of a car that doesnt exist (jeep blackfoot, mix between a wrangler and pickup truck)
>sounds were off, sound of wood on concrete, sex sounded like tearing paper
>Smell of earth was super strong

Dude for real! Shit is super sp00py

i used to have dreams of little things that would happen at some point in the future all the way from a few weeks down the line to years and years away

Yes. I can't seem to get a gf.

I still have mine. I fortold the face of my wife, years and years before i even met her. And i knew the exact layout of the town i live in.currently. mind you, its in asia.

dreamed of running through al-kharid when i was like 4 even though i didn't play runescape till i was like 14

Me and 3 other friends experienced something pretty fucking weird one night. We pulled away from my house at the start of a pink floyd song, on the radio mind you, smoked a full blunt while riding around and when we pull back in my driveway the same pink floyd song is starting from the beginning? IDK you guys can shit on me all you want but i have 3 witnesses + myself to attest to this.

for the past 2 years i kept seeing shit while sleeping ("dreams") that would happen later in the day, the thing is when i woke up i could only remember small parts of it and if i were to tell anyone they would think im weird
just saw your post, are you my brother?

Yeah, same. Sometimes I dream of things that actually happen later the next day. That being said I don't dream every night (Or forget the instant I wake up), and it never really happens to be something significant. I want to master this sort of thing because I know it happens.

i have a theory on this shit, maybe most people have this but prefer to not say it because others will think its weird and that they're going crazy, coincidentally i also have the same shit as and

radios replay songs all the time lmao

the same exact pink floyd song back to back? i dont think so. not where i was living. they didnt do repeats like that.

I've told some of my friends and stuff but they don't believe me. Also, I've never dreamed of something significant yet, it's usually little small things, and I get déjà vu from it. Also, you guys dream every night?

i too only dream of insignificant shit.
not everyday, the pattern is usually: yes,yes,no,yes,yes,yes,no,no,yes and so on.

Same here user. If I try and explain it to someone else they don't believe me.

I suspect mosquitoes are involved. One second they are there, *smack w/ hand*, no dead mosquito falling, no dead mosquito on my hand, no living mosquito anywhere in the room. Ofc the moment I look away it warps back into this reality right behind my ear...ever single time.

im the faggot from yeah, normally stuff that doesnt matter much
i prefer to keep it quiet just in case people think im weird as shit, nice to know its not only me though

I'm gonna start figuring out my dream pattern, because to me it seems pretty random. I did have a nightmare several days ago, the first one in years.

Same here user, same here.

>they didnt do repeats like that.
Except they did, I have 4 witnesses.

im a bit freaked out, almost everyone here has the "see insignificant shit in dreams" thing.
i have an explanation for this:
your brain is simply dreaming, and its not significant stuff because its dreams and not "paranormal real deja vu" thing, your brain simply projects what is common in your life to your dreams that might happen, so its simply thought instead of reality and since you forget most of it when you wake up it makes it seem like you predicted it since many details are obscured, thats like saying "today you will eat spaghetti with meatballs are 13:00 and there will be a weird bone in the spaghetti" but by the time you remember this you only remember "today you will eat spaghetti"

I had the same thing once

Every person dreams every night. The only question is, will you remember it. You can train yourself in remembering dreams more vividly by keeping a dream diary.

My dick is small.

It's more of a varying thing for me. Some days I'll wake up and can remember what I dreamed about, and some days I can't remember a thing.

>living a peaceful, happy live
>all OK
>start liking strange things
>...
>finding Cred Forums
>staying for longer than five minutes

>be young me (prolly 10)
>playing at my aunts with my cousins
>go to basement and do this thing where I hold onto this pole and run around it
>have OCD so always run the opposite direction around pole
>for some reason this time I don't
>go upstairs and everything is eerily quiet
>aunt and cousins are no where be seen
>go outside and not one person is outside anymore (neighbour was cutting grass before)
>get freaked out and run inside straight into the basement and straight to that fucking pole
>furiously start running around the opposite direction
>stop
>hear nothing
>get freaked out
>close my eyes and run around the pole more screaming like an absolute faggot
>collapse on the ground thinking I broke the world and screen and cry
>my aunt comes down and asks what's wrong
>say I hurt my ankle and then spend the rest of the day being a stupid little faggit kid

I experienced ALOT of deja vus , I'm getting to it.
You guys know that effect some Photoshop artists use, the 3d effect ? When light flickers for even a millisecond, my vision "apply" that filter which allows me to see everything recolored in either blue or red.

that is the Mandela effect

>that filter which allows me to see everything recolored in either blue or red

My TV glitches out like that nigger

I once was walking with my father in the woods and we heard a noise in the trees and looked and an onion rolled down the hill and stopped about 3 feet away from us. Then it exploded. Really.

>be me, 16, bedroom
>sees spider the size of my palm on the wall
>grabs a book and smacks it
>"gotcha!"
>slowly backs away book
>doesn't see spider squished
>doesn't see spidey blood anywhere
>no spider on the floor
>whatthefuck.png
>goes back to desk where i was browsing Cred Forums
>looks back at the wall, sees spider in the same exact spot, intact
Pretty sure i had killed that spider, something like that occured a few hours ago with a fly.
Sci-fag

I've dreamt lots of nuclear wars. Mostly I die (all I ever seem to do tbh) in the blast or later from running through fallout and dying from radiation. I've seen (in different dreams) multiple warheads/nukes hit London, Amsterdam, the Ruhr-area and some cities in the USA (didn't recognize). Shit is weird because of the detail involved.

I hate dying in my dreams, although at one memorable occasion a friend of mine and I were cracking jokes as a wave hit us and both of us died and I woke up laughing at the morbid humor.

lol, i see what you did there

Not a "glitch" per-say but slowly, over time, my wife has morphed into a selfish cunt.

Does spending a year in a dream, than wake up and make the same mistakes u did there real life? or is it just infuckingception?

kek 10/10

i'm aware of missing word

>masturbate
>check time
>all's well
>check time again
>minute ahead
>mental "oh man"
>return to masturbating
>three minutes ahead
>doorbell
>check time
>four minutes ahead
>panic
>stop time skipping

When i was in high school i had a dream that we would get a female german exchange student and when i went back to school she was there.

So, can I see your PhD in psychology you fucking walnut?

Its simply a theory, since its been proven that people forget most parts of their dreams, i think that we're simply associating parts of our dream to our reality, giving us the sense of "prediction" read the example i wrote

so.. what's the rape story?

lol

nice gif

Wolfarine

Anyone ever notice how sometimes a person voice will suddenly stop or "break"? I dunno how to explain it, it's like that weird fizzing noise you hear when you pull the audio jack out of a PC, Or suddenly turn a TV off. Am I the only one who notices this?

no never

Your ears might be fucked to a point where you can't hear certain frequencies, and when someone's voice goes through that frequency you dont hear it and it seems like their voice broke

How does someone fuck their ears up that badly
I listen to music really fucking loud and I don't have problems like that

people dont talk "really fucking loud" near you do they?
you could have fucked up your hears from trauma (falling down, getting punched behind the ear, etc...) and not being able to hear a few frequencies is not "fucking up their ears that badly" but it is something to be concerned about.