Old manager left to work at another store while theirs is on pregnancy leave

>Old manager left to work at another store while theirs is on pregnancy leave
>New manager comes in, has us sign some "paperwork"
>Only one of the pages was actually from a higher up, rest are typed/printed by her
>Only sign the one, but can barely contain laughter while reading the others
>This person gets paid twice as much as I do

Holy fuck what do I do this is both hilarious and depressing

What do you do? You either take that job for yourself, or narc on her to her superior ("Do you know what kind of illiterate crank you hired?")

>inb4 she's got some kind of medical bs and i end up looking like a massive cunt
managerial positions at my convenience store aren't worth it, you devote 90% of your time to a job that doesn't give a fuck about you.

It sounds like you guys are running the store like crap. Maybe you should put your energy into doing your job...

Circle K?

The dyslexia is strong with this one. It looks like she is bringing up some valid points though. If the store is like she says it is, you and your coworkers need to alter how you do some things.

Is that written by a chinaman?

She's calling you out for being lazy and on your phone at work and all you have is "haha you have bad grammar"

I've worked with people like you. You probably are lazy as fuck, and you're just looking for validation on Cred Forums

Just do your fucking job

You should first teach her how to turn off caps

>Working hard at a shitty store
Why though?

Because doing your job well gives you self respect. We're not telling you to kiss you bosses ass, but standing around playing with your phone is more legit if all the practical stuff that needs to be done is done.

Because you are being paid to work. If you don't like the job work somewhere else.

Because its your job that you have chosen to do.

Its a matter of personal integrity to do the best you can and be better than your colleagues whether you're flipping burgers or a high level executive.

I'm not gonna say that we don't use our phones, because we do.
But we're not lazy. We work at a very, VERY tiny store that sells nothing but lottery and cigarettes. There's a fuck ton of downtime with genuinely nothing to do, not even side work.

Also I did mention she's coming into the store with firing us first in mind, she wants to get her own people there.

Nop, worse.

Because you're getting paid to do it you fuck

What sanctimonious attitudes from people browsing Cred Forums

I don't see a promble with this.

You sound triggered

OP here, actually headed out to work right now lmao.

hopefully my manager won't have too many prolbmes with me today.

Well alright then. I used to have a boss when I was a bartender, who kept giving me shit for being efficient with the cleanup behind the bar. He didn't like me standing around waiting for costumers.
So I just slowed down my process and spent ages doing cleanup.
He tried giving me shit for it and I just told him that I was doing what he asked and that he couldn't complain about it, since working slower made me look busy like he wanted me to.

So get her first. It's not even about working at a shitty store. It's about removing obvious morons from positions of power. She must be stopped before she acquires more power.

>Because doing your job well gives you self respect.
you fucking mongoloid.

Kys subhuman wageslaves

Suck my dick user.

OP here, realized I have a phone lmao.
>wageslaves
Tell that to the $1.6K+ in my bank luv.

She's basically trying to rewrite company policy and shit, I'm just gonna ignore it and if she wants to make a scene I'll just contact the district manager. I might be a cashier but I don't give a fuck about immature people with power.

you need to talk to her boss before she escalates things and does something drastic, such as firing all of you to replace everyone with her people.

Firing and hiring costs so much company time and money, I wouldn't be surprised if corporate didn't oust her immediately to prevent something like this from happening (provided you gave enough evidence, and your state is a "company gets to do whatever the fuck they want with their employees" state)

Well just stand your ground and follow company policy, if she gives you unwarranted shit, go over her head to her boss.