Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwMgLJOipkI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many intruders have you shot?

Zero

> defend your home
Breh, if I wanted your trailer, I'd buy it with the change in my pocket

because i use a garand

>home
it's too big
>family
it's too big
>country
not my fucking job

I have something in .30

My guns cost more than a trailer dumbass.

Too bad thats your entire life savings

Let's see it user

>spends that much on a .22
>calls others "dumbass"

because rifles are bad ideas for CQC.

You'd do better to have a handgun with a large magazine.

M4 and a KABAR. I'm set.

It's 556 but ok. If u can afford one and live in a place where you can have one why wouldn't you?

To broke to afford one atm, trying to get caught up on past debts. I got a g17 and a mossy 590 though....So better than nothing.

because other guns exist

Nice. What state?

Thing is ugly bruh

WA. I need to get one soon though. They got some bs laws they're trying to pass, banning high cap mags and those scary assault rifles.

>wobbly overpriced optic

well i would but luckily i dont live in a country where every betafag can buy an assault rifle to compensate his betaness

No, instead you live in a country full of cucks. Seems like all your criminals are easily able to get a hold of them. The only thing you got to protect yourself with is a potatoe.

if weapons were allowed in this country and i had one, i wouldn't use it to defend my home, i'd use it to redecorate my home with brain on the walls

>i live in a country where violent crime doesnt happen! nobody ever has ill intent here in bullshitistan

no, you live in a country that doesnt allow you to own an inanimate object because "it's scary"

Enjoy shooting your family and neighbors through walls due to over penetration of rifle rounds dumbass. I use a 12gauge shotgun with a shortened barrel and stock for home defense and a .380 with hollow points for everyday carry. Educate yourself.

weapons only purpose is to kill why would anybody think its a good idea to hand them to anyone who has enough money?

Yeah well I just built it a week ago. It's still not even done I need bcg and a charging handle. I'll get optics and rail attachments later.

And that's how it should be. Prepare for the worst. Hope for the best. This is my beauty

I'm looking to buy myself a polymer lower for my first AR build. Should I just shill the extra bucks for a metal one? I don't know if performance will be drastically affected and although I love the feel and look of metal guns (rented a few and shot them) this isn't as big a concern as the former thing.

you need to buy a gun to feel manly/have the feeling that you can defend yourselv and call people who are intelligent enouth to see that this is total bullshit, cucks? what the fuck is wrong with americans

Because only commie fucks believe everyone doesn't have equal rights to defend themselves, family and property.

Guns are the great equalizer.

Too long. You have tuck that shit around corners. And it's easier to grab in a closed space like a home

lol,didn't even read. Fuck off fag, enjoy being raped by refugees later, not being able to do shit about it.

From what I hear "true" commies like guns too

tfw i do

what weapon do you speak of that only has the purpose of killing? i cant think of any.
A knife has a sharp blade for cutting, what you cut is up to you.
an axe also has a sharp blade for chopping, what you chop is up to you.
a gun does nothing but propel a projectile along a ballistic curve in a singular direction. what you point it at is up to you.

i think you need to look up the word purpose

Immediate action!

are you handing out guns to poor people? your argument doesnt make any sense
how about worring about your fucked ass economy instead of killing machienes that developed countrys decided to ban hundreds of years ago

never said it was the best tool for the job, but it's what i use. there's a fairly long hallway leading up to my master bedroom. if someone made it inside, the alarm should have notified me. the rest is a game of choke points and hoping my rounds dont overpenetrate too far

lol bet you didnt read it
your so cool defending freedom
i hope you accedentally kill a family member while cleaning your faggot cock enlagement

It's called evening the playing field fuck tard

Cuz i life in Germanystan. those fucking sandniggers spray an pray with ak all day long XD

What you shoot is up to you. Just like the Axe and knife

>decided to ban hundreds of years ago
The modern repeating rifle is only around 100 years old

Have fun going deaf with the shotgun

that was kinda the point of the post

>with an AR15

No. There are a litany or other firearms. You should be asking why not have a firearm in your home.

Fuck off Ar15 shill.

Just agreeing.

Thats only if the country gets invaded or there is a group of 20 trying to kill u. Fuck u need an ar for home defense? A 45 with hollow points is enough

because everyone in my town is white.

Because 45-70

ah

In fucking Germany you not even can buy butterfly knifes. Pussy country derserve the chaos nowadays. God i hate my country -.-

because i don't live in niggerville or a third world shithole.

of course it is but its purpose is to kill you cant tell me that a gun isnt designed for killing, if you do you are very stupid..oh sorry i meant american

It's illegal to shoot gypsies here

So you should have one.
Many niggervilles and 3rd world countries have very strict gun laws

haha well said XD

do you take your bcg out for "security"?

How about we worry about both? Those "developed nations" have grown smug and because of it forgotten about the possible horrors in this world. They invite people into their countries who have lived these horrors for generations and when they act out these horrors on your own society your people are completely shocked about it. You're so "progressed" that you somehow come to the understanding that these horrifying acts are actually somehow your own fault. Your governments themselves have to go into full damage mode in trying to keep its people from realizing that they fucked up, they control your media and news outlets to telling you that everything is okay and use buzzwords to drown out any dissenting opinion, meanwhile places like Sweden have rape rates that compete with war torn African nations.

> because I'm white

i think other kinds guns existed before tho

>beauty

You taste is dog shit.

because i have a FAL.

I never get the chance to hit doorbangs like pistorius;(

It's too much work

Because I don't live in a country of gun toting morons that still allow ragheads on a terrorist watch list to legally buy a fucking gun because they think fearing every crazy motherfucker in the area that have access to the rampant supply of guns is freedom.

for what? a really expensive toy/ decoration. there are other things i could use the money for.

Murica! woooooo

Like a labiaplasty?

why can yellowstone just blow up already

Dem trips tho

Its time to train your knife skills european buddys.
Back to our bloody roots lets defend our countrys like real men.

My country has outsourced its defense to Murrica. You idiots spend lots of money and all we have to do is let our military rot away and send some Tornados somewhere from time to time.
I'd say Germany is smarter than you, fatasses

I always suspected the jews controlled the weather.

sick burn bruh.

there are firearms designed for a multitude of things. but for just one second, lets say you're right. guns are in existence for the sole purpose of killng.

great, so we have scary life taking firearms in one corner, and motor vehicles in the other.

in the united states we have 112 guns per 100 people, that's literally more guns than people. Also in the united states, we have 89 cars per 100 people.

so if we can argue that guns are designed to kill, can we also argue that cars are designed to protect occupants in the event of a crash?

in 2015, we had 33,636 firearm deaths. 21,175 of which were ruled suicides.

we also had 38,300 traffic deaths. statistics dont state the number of suicides, but i'm willing to concede that at least 100 of them probably were.

so the question is this: why are we not worried that an object that is designed to be safe is killing more than one that is designed to kill?

take your jew math back to the federal reserve, mordecai. no one here is interested in your lies.

nice logical rebuttal man, you really convinced me that guns are bad. do i just turn mine in at the nearest cuck bin or do they go somewhere else?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Defend from who?

that's an expensive toy for a little dicked faggot with a bunch of disposable income. Hardly a tool for "We the People"

any possible eventuality.

Evil Mexicans

I have a shotgun.

Like a carcrash? I'm more likely to die from that so I could probably spend the money id buy a gun with on driving lessons

>nigger detected

and why is that? does the 5.56x45 round it chambers somehow differ from that of another 5.56x45 rifle? does it magically become less effective because you called it names?

>Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

Because an AR-15 is a stupid weapon for home defense and because my country has not (yet) been in need of me to defend it with a firearm.

Why haven't you gotten laid yet, OP?

ZOG

Most people use their cars for over 1 hour per day. This factors very heavily on the increased chance of an accident or misuse. Even a five year old can understand this very basic concept that eludes a majority of merkin gun nuts.

Now go about your daily business whilst firing your guns for at least one hour a day and let's see how the comparisons stack up after a year.

Also, you implied that a guns sole purpose is not to kill without actually stating anything to make your case (because you don't have one).

why are you concerned with the size of another mans penis? are you gay?

No nigger, you belong on the bus.

Because I have 17 month old kid in the house. I would either have to leave it accessible to her or lock it up to the point it wouldn't be useful in a break in.

so spending money on one thing that could help save you is stupid, but spending money on preventing another possible danger is brilliant?

why not both? get lessons, get a safe car, get a gun and train with it. now you're on equal footing on the road and in your home

So you're okay with people having their rights taken away from them for an indefinite amount of time without due process or even being notified and having the last name Mohammed possibly being the only criteria necessary to be included onto the list?

I'm more white than you are nigger. I'm the kid your dad always wanted.

Good point

2 best things in murica
Gun laws
Cannabis laws XD

You aren't an American. You're irrelevant.

Correction, the back of the bus.

I was also going to say it was ugly but if you built it and plan on loading it out, nice.

I prefer the AK

ITT: chodes show off their benis extenders.

Because who the fuck is going to break into your shitty house. How many intruders have you shot or killed? "Zero."
What's the point in wasting the money if you'll never need it.

>potatoe

dan quayle'd.

>how does money work

Go be retarded somewhere else.

If you leave a rifle accessible to a 17 month old, they are either a really advanced kid, or you are a fucking moron that should have been sterilized.

the average american round trip commute is less than one hour. in afghanistan we were around both firearms and motor vehicles all day. guess which one we had more incidents with.

> home
Not worth defending
> family
Not worth defending
> country
Definitely not worth defending in the slightest.

If I'm gonna drop money in to a gun, it will be for leisurely target practice.

Oh i remeber my dad have a legal k98 rifle.
Good sniper even nowadays

Better have it than need it

>not tired and old

War stock or replica

War stock
Livin in germany

>Anonymous 09/17/16(Sat)09:42:17 No.70429
>Why don't you defend your home, family, and country with an AR-15 Cred Forums?

What makes you think I'm not armed and ready to defend my home, family and country with my AR-15?

Still the hakenkreuz on it :)

Mein neger
Wie kommst an son schickes gerät?

this yurofail has never heard of target shooting. Typical shit tier "free" education from cuckistan I'm guessing.

>How many intruders have you shot or killed?

Douche, I have a fire extinguisher even though I've never had a kitchen fire.

I figure if it's 20 seconds to unlock and load my revolver versus five or ten minutes for cops to show up I'd rather have a dead nigger at my feet than be a victim.

Because the 223 round is underpowered. 7.62x39mm is where its at.

because they dont shoot .50

Because I don't plan on shooting up my school yet

This and an AR-15 is expensive mate

that's not necessarily true. ARs come in every flavor these days. reliability on the other hand, is a different story

youtube.com/watch?v=qwMgLJOipkI

I do.

Yours is nicer tho.

Because nobody is attacking them.

the ar is one of the most reliable firearms

ITT just a bunch of small dicked faggot wannabies. Time to grow up kids.

If you're implying oyu had more incidents with vehicles than guns in a war zone then I'd bring up that American drivers are also internationally ridiculed as well. Hell, your 'world class' race car drivers cant even make a right turn for fucks sake.

But that's another working stereotype for a whole different thread.

i was speaking more along the lines of the .50 cal conversions. they tend to be all over the map in terms of reliability. The AR itself is a fine rifle

>7.62x39mm
when you need to put a round through an engine block maybe.

Are the dicks in this thread not the big size your prefer?

Get back to facebook nigger

by your definition, why dont you go get fucked up the ass by a homeless nigger? the worst that can happen is that you get aids, the best that could happen is that you can get aids. go try it edgelord.

I don't live in a shithole

Because I live in Massachusetts and as of about a month ago, the sales/trades of AR15s/AK47s are illegal.

then just get a factory built .50 Beowulf.

>AR in .50

I didnt know such a hate machine existed.

Ooh that was a witty retort, did your husband help you with it?

Because most guns get taken from their owners and used against them, in home invasion style robberies. .22 or .38 is just easier and quicker to bring out and use.

This 'yurofail' lived in the US of Arrogance for over 13 years, fatboy. I know more about your culture from firsthand experience than your seclusionist education system will ever teach you about anywhere outside your own borders.

Enjoy throwing out blind insults you don't have the mental capacity to back up, moron. I'll destroy you every time.

>sales/trades
So buy/trade in another state. Then bring it back home.
>yes it's that simple

you do realize people only watch nascar for the crashes right? anyone who tells you otherwise is lying. stock cars are fun to drive, but it boggles my mind why anyone would want to watch them on tv

you also realize we have lots of different nations at Bagram right? humans as a collective suck at driving.

also merkins r fat hur hur hur.

pic related: its your mom

no, its not. thats a federal offense.

You seem to be vey hung up on being buggered. Do you want to share anything with the group?

Well it really depends on who you're fighting. If a nigger trys to nick your TV, then a gun is your best option. If you have pissed a cartel, your AR - 15 won't do much good. It will do some good, but the SWAT will do better.

only if you get caught.

Eh, I don't really care. I'm neutral on the "gun" debate. I don't need a firearm, and I feel like too many Americans have them. For example, all of my neighbors are armed to the teeth and yet they are all drunks and/or pot heads and/or coke heads. I'm vehemently bothered by the average American's hair triggered response when I say I really don't care if gun control is enacted.

kek.... idiot. kys

lol no

go outside, kid.

you seemed to be concerned with dicks and faggots so i was just giving you direction.

Non americlap here

Since you guys probably dont have border controls in the states i wonder who came up with that brilliant idea.

>"Dont be silly jimmy, they wont just buy that stinkin firearm in another state"

look it up, sweetheart

Do you go around talking shit on people who have a fire extinguisher in their home asking how many fires they have put out?

Do you do around talking shit on people wearing seat belts in cars asking how many crashes they have been in?

Do you talk shit on motorcycle riders that wear helmets?

Nobody wants to have to shoot an intruder. What are you going to do, call the police and hang out with the intruder while the police get there some time in the next 15-30 minutes?

You're fucking garbage.

Especially when you throw a few hundred gung ho 'look at me I'm American' egomaniancs with guns and military uniforms into the mix.

yes

have no need. with the right tax stamp, i could own your mother if i wanted, regardless of the state

>while the police get there some time in the next 15-30 minutes?

When you grow up you'll learn about a little thing called "patience".

You kind of just proved my point.

I have pic related, and also a .357, a 9mm, and a Mossy 500, but no AR. So I guess to answer the question I feel sufficiently armed already without one.

dont worry, in WA we have a new tax in King county that is charged per round of ammunition.

the workaround? 30 mins of driving up to snohomish county which is where most of the places to shoot are already located

Naah how sweet of you!

Its a larger and slower round = more stopping power but less pen

I proved that you're fucking garbage, correct.

>surrounded by armed cokeheads
>doesnt need a gun

>implying im from this earth?

No actually you proved that you're hair triggered when someone simply mentions they may support gun control.

Oh shit someones mugging you

>Stall for time?
>Defend?

The US has never apologized for this either. Why didn't we let you bankrupt dumbfucks keep dying?

>I'll destroy you every time.
autism

Because I live in a mountain town in Canada. We use shotguns and machetes/axes here. It's pretty fucked.
One guy got his head crushed with the blunt side of an axe. And there's not even any blacks or muzzies

>how to build up markets for american goods after WW2

Seattlefag here but I work in Lynnwood. Where's the best gun store around here? I've been here for almost three years, and haven't really looked. There's one by my office but it's meh.

Does it not bother you that these coke heads are LEGALLY allowed to own firearms? The only way they would ever not be able to purchase a firearm is if they were caught with cocaine and charged for it. Which probably will never happen.

>i live in the ghetto surrounded by armed meth/coke heads and feel so safe that I don't need to own a firearm.

But you want more "gun control"? You are a fucking idiot.

Fags

>claims to defend home with a rifle that doesn't have a bolt

regardless, pic is mine
I've since replaced the shitty red dot with a PA 3x prism scope

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>I've been here for almost three years, and haven't really looked
i bet you know where every mcdonalds and starbucks is. kys

It's NOT a ghetto, that's the thing. It's an upper class White/Asian neighborhood. I support gun control because I don't think drug addicts who are able to evade piss tests should be able to purchase firearms liberally.

those same "gung ho american egomaniacs" dont seem to have many issues with firearm safety. mind you, there are some pretty sad examples of human intelligence in the US military, but despite that, most gun incidents involve someone losing something expensive

Jesus, so salty.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

no one is gonna check these quints?

Sportco down in Fife is decent if you can make the drive. other than that i couldnt tell you. ive only been here 6 years myself and in that time i've only made one purchase

Build up the market after WWII? You yurofags already owed us billions for the vehicles and munitions we supplied on credit. When are you worthless lowlifes going to pay that back?

Shall not be infringed? Tell that to the parents of these dead kids.

Actually it was 700 on sale and my dick is average size id think. Also I have a good paying job and I work on average 60 hours a week, it's not my fault your a nigger who lives on welfare and is a bit jealous of how much money I have to spend on things I enjoy.

I also keep my BK dipping sauces handy. Good on you sir.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>Put it on a table?
Not that hard.

Yeah that's not bad. Considering moving to Tacoma anyway. I like Seattle but I don't necessarily like it $1200+ worth per month.

you are a terrible shot. your neighbors are going to be in for some shit when you start blasting at tyrone. i hope you have a good lawyer on speed dial.

because i have an ak...zzzz

Read Faggot

Yes take all of my freedoms because there might be a lunatic out there who will abuse them.

>zealously protecting "freedom" even though lunatics out there will definitely use them

I'm depressed and don't want to be tempted when it gets bad again

Freedom isn't ironic you jacking ape. You can run your cunt mouth about taking guns away, but you have no power to do it and you never will.

My depression is the main reason I DO keep a gun. I don't want to finally be feeling brave enough to pull the trigger and be unable to act on it.

The Vincennes crew made ten attempts to contact the crew of the flight on military and civilian radio frequencies, but received no response.[7] The International Civil Aviation Organization said that the flight crew should have been monitoring the civilian frequency"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

>that grouping

Name one reason why anyone actually needs freedom. It's a buzzword. A fucking meme.

>5.56 is .22

I would give up my ability to hunt with a rifle/shotgun or shoot fucking targets if it mean't I could prevent a child from being murdered in a fucking classroom, or a women from being raped at gun point. Your over zealous defense of firearms is something I'll never understand. And I'm not even a liberal, I'm a conservative. I just don't believe the right to own firearms is even a conservative value.

>It's called sighting in a new reflex

I do

>lets punish every law abiding citizen because a criminal did a bad thing!

You're a fucking coward and an idiot

You can get it in just about every caliber these days. That's what is so nice about its design. As long as the bullet can fit through the magazine well of the lower receiver somebody probably builds an upper receiver that shoots that bullet.

Swapping upper receivers only takes a few seconds and only involves removing 2 pins.

At least we don't have to worry about you killing anyone with that terrible shooting.

Not the poster you asked, but fuck yes.
I don't give a fuck about anyone else's safety but mine and my family's. If some shitskin mudslime tries to get a gun and can't cause he's on a watch list, fantastic. Cause chances are, he's gonna shoot a bunch of people for no other reason than "Allah wills it" or some bullshit.
America/Canada need to stop accepting these dune coons and let them rot in their own fucked up country. They've had years to make it better, but they all decide they'd rather fuck goats and children and blow themselves up. Fuck them, fuck Mohammed, fuck Islam, fuck all those sand nigger motherfuckers.

>coward
What is it with this word in the context of guns? In any other context you'd just say pussy. I don't disagree with you, it's just a weird thing I have noticed.

Mudslimes got illegal full-auto AKs in france illegally you fucking idiot, gun laws only stop law abiding citizens you fucking cuck

>gun laws only stop law abiding citizens
Or people who get caught.

I do.

>using of capitalist rifle with silly gadgets of strapping on
>not using rifle of glorious Sergei Mosin design
You have disease of capitalist scum, always needing of more useless garbage

You're the coward. I don't need to maim or kill someone to defend myself.

>Why don't you
>I do
Well then OP clearly wasn't addressing you then you drooling fucking retard.

"Let's take guns away from people who get them legally so that criminals can still get them illegally. That'll show them that we know how to fix crime."
Fucksake get some perspective you ignorant slut

I like Rollins but why does every liberal in the world (except me, apparently) have to be such a faggot about guns?

You fucking dumb son of a bitch I never said take away guns, I fully endorse gun ownership and have several myself.

I'm saying remove the dunecoons and we won't have to worry about that bullshit at all. Learn to fucking read you illiterate motherfucker.

>triggered

>supporting unconsitutional "watchlists" without due process

You're a traitor and deserve to be executed in the street

Yeah it's not great. New gun and new sight didn't work well for me

>supporting summary execution without due process
wew

you already admitted being a traitor to the constitution, faggot

Original guns were designed to kill. That was their only purpose. Death. Newer guns are a far cry from the first firearms ever created, but share thr same fucking ideology of creation.

Non-lethal or less lethal firearms are called that for a reason. I realize most people say "guns aren't made to kill" as a responce to liberals trying to say that we shouldn't have murdering devices in our homes, but claiming that the only intent of your RPG-7 and Lynx .50 is for poming paper is silly.

Guns were designed inetntionally as lethal devices. They Re still designed that way. Guns that are deaigned intirely for accuracy and only accuracy are a branch off of firearm design. Their core is still that of a lethal projectile launcher.

>imb4 muh car, mah knife
Cars were meant only as transport. Knives come in a million shapes and sizes. Some stem purely from aeapons, some from tools. If you qant to claim your gun wasn't made to kill, show me where the first gardener's trenchguns are located. Those pesky fucking weeds are pretty much immune to weedkiller at this point.

You fuckers are mean. Lol

too poor. feelsbadman

I'm not the fag you were talking to, faggot. I just love when you inbreds talk about killing people who don't agree with you for being un-American. It's absolutely fucking hilarious tbh.

Never mind them, bro, just keep practicing....you do need to keep practicing. All's I'm saying.

I haz 930 semi auto for intruders

Hunting, user. For food.

So you're absolutely fine with having hundreds and thousands of Islamic followers flooding into your country knowing that If they follow the Quran and the teachings of Mohammed, that they will eventually try to kill you, your family, your friends, and everything you hold dear?
Enjoy getting raped by Shabib Al'hafir Durka Mohammed Goatfucker.

I'm a little late to the party here, but people who say this (not sure if this includes you) say "hurr durr people who own guns rarely use them in home defense duuurrrr!" And they fail to realise that if you live in a community where home defense gun ownership is common, criminals won't target those homes. Then they say "hurrr! If you haven't shot an invading dundu, you must not neeeeeeeeeed a gun! Duuurrrrr!" The cognitive dissonance is aggravating.

>current year
>using a holographic sight

Youre better off firing from the hip my nigga

Hahahahahahahahaha

This is some top tier bait

Are you saying when I hunt deer I don't kill them?

>I just don't believe the right to own firearms is even a conservative value
This is interesting. I'm liberal and a gun owner and I don't think banning guns is a liberal value. Just the political climate of today, I guess.

I love how he's talking about the constitution but I'm from fucking Canada. Our laws are currently gay, and getting gayer, but they're also not talking about taking away our guns. We just don't have access to semi-autos with a 30rd mag. Bolt action you can have any size, and .22's there's no limit to size, but it's just unwieldy to carry more than 5 20 shot.
Sorry bit stoned, rambling, but in essence, America needs to stop importing shitskins and so does canada.

why do we gun Cred Forumsros have to fight about guns. they are all cool. we have real problems like niggers and liberals, lets focus the hate on them where it belongs.

See, no ones disagree guns are made to kill. It's a weapon, but also a tool when used for hunting.
Would someone with a bow and arrow make something less dead than someone with a .303? No. Not if he knew how to use said bow and arrow.
Would me stabbing you in the throat with a fork kill you less than me shooting you in the chest with a shotgun?
Would all forks become weapons then because I used one to kill you?
Stop being a bitch, guns are tools as well as weapons, it's a fact. Funs aren't going anywhere, deal with it man.

because I live in a civilised, first-world nation, where people don't need a semiautomatic rifle for "defence", or live with the threat of "home invasion" to anything like the extent you do.

I'm sorry you have to live in a third-world nation without adequate healthcare, no legally protected rights to paid sick days, the worst maternity cover in the industrialised world, a highly incompetent police service, a woefully poor average level of education, and the industrialised world's worst firearm homicide rates by a long margin.

This, and people not from the US dont matter so just ignore them. They are just jealous.

In a home invasion I intend to. But for now it was decent priced and a sight

>We just don't have access to semi-autos with a 30rd mag
I think you should have access to that but I can disagree peaceably over it. The mere suggestion of a rule pertaining to guns triggers some of these people way too much. It's like you molested his kid or something.

you should jelly femanon lol

My man.

These kids don't get it. They just have a hobby of buying new gadgets and gizmos to make their shit look as tacticool as possible.

Pic related. This is the only firearm I own, and the only one I'll ever need: The Remington 870 12g pump.

I'm better with this for some reason tho, it's strange I can hit just about anything.

this is what using an 870 in a house is like

Because a mini 14 can do it better.

It's funny cause it's true.

I don't disagree they can be tools as well. I'm also happy they aren't going anywhere. I'm just tired of the "where on my gun does it say it shoots death murder kill munitions" argument.

Weapons can be tools, amd tools can be weapons. It is all about their intention when created. Forks can kill people. They're meant to help you eat food, though. Guns can help you eat, but their primary reason for existing is killing. Not people, for sake of argument, but they are lethaly designed by default.

MODS!! you can't own an RPG!!!

what about 29 round mags? Yeah I know that's being super technical, but it worked in cali at one point.

You're disgusting for standing on the graves of dead kids.

Because if you fire that in a house the bullet is going thru the person and the wall behind that person. Get a shot gun for home defense like every other smart human.

There are almost no crimes in the city where I live, although it's a metropolitan area. It's very unusual for people to own guns and rifles around here. I've never been victim of a violent crime either nor have I seen one happening ever.

Because I'm not a taticool faggot who likes to play pretend soldier.

why does my .22 pistol say target on it and my shotgun says trap?

Enjoy your assrape from refugees :)

30 in barrel my nigga. From what I can tell with winchesters fucked up record it's from atleast 1925

"Oh I cannot of shoot straight, cannot hit largest side of barn. I should purchase 900$ optic and not practice with many magazine of cartridge." You need garbage to strike of target then you are of garbage

spend more time on /k/

I bet a thousand dollars u never knew what having gun right even feels like.

Because I wisely live far from niggers and don't have to worry about it.

Because I'm from Spain and gun laws here are fucking pussy ass cum prune.

>This, and people not from the US dont matter so just ignore them. They are just jealous.

I'm sorry to break this to you, but, we really aren't jealous.
america is a lovely place, it has some amazing landscapes, and there's a lot of things you make which are great - entertainment and industry. But we arent jealous for your guns. or your society. You have no idea, I'm afraid, but most of us look on you, the american people, with a degree of pity.

You (on average) have no idea how much better the rest of the world is. You have no clue about how much better education for a basic, average kid in Finland is, than any average kid in the US. You have no clue about how much less protection you have against a chronic illness, than any brit, who isnt going to ever worry that an illness will see his health insurance dropped, and leave him in crippling debt like so many of your countrymen - yet alone the 10% who still have no healthcare at all. You have no idea how the rest of the world looks in pity at your awful maternity leave laws, or the amount of days you end up working every year, to make ends meet.

We are not, in any way, jealous. We laugh at you, for your obsession with the gun, and we sometimes mock the fact that you think its something you consider so important.

We very, very rarely ever wish to live in your shoes. Mostly, we find the idea that we're jealous of you to be bit of a joke.

I'm fine with not having access to those things, because I can get any gun I want, I just have a limit to the mag size. Which isn't really an issue, if you're shitty enough that you need more than one or two rounds to down your target, the rest of your shots won't help you in close quarters.
To be honest, I've been shooting since I was 4, and have grown up loving guns. I feel the Americans gun laws are a bit archaic, but any tweaking to them would put everyone on tilt. All I feel that's necessary is going through a course for proper handling and usage. It's what we have in Canada, and our gun accidents and crime is ridiculously low comparatively.
Canada however should implement open carry laws federally. Not by province. It would eventually lead to a lower crime rate and a lower gun fatality rate due to everyone carrying and being properly trained in use.

Because you bought it at target and like traps? It's cool man. Me too.

i prefer slavshit

You shouldn't be clearing a house. I have 7 years of military service and training in urban ops/house clearing and that was day one - never do it solo.

The 12g works perfectly, better than any other firearm, at sitting atop the stairs with your family to your back while you wait for the cops. Anything that tries to climb those steps will eat a buck shot blast from 10 feet away.

im sorry to break it to you but we never think about you. ever. unless something happens and we see you on tv. then we go right back to forgetting you exist. wee are too busy with eating and having cool shit and big tvs lol. i didnt even read your whole post cause i dont care what you think about anything. just quit already. its ok to be jealous.

Some guns are designed for mostly if not only accuracy or non-lethal sports use.

The nugget, lee enfield, and revolver I own are most certainly not target, trap, or paper punchers. Doesn't mean that because target and trap guns don't exist that hunting rifles aren't designed for lethality.

because my 12G makes a bigger hole and didn't cost me my life savings

An officer had to unload 10 rounds into Mike Brown before his assault stopped. When you shoot in self defense its never to kill them unless thats your only option.

SUKKKBURN

no but really that actually made me laugh

Smaller caliber rifles, or rifles with less penetration would make good alternative to a shotgun. I've been told .45acp is a decent home defense round.

ya and if you want to blow up half of your belongings

Because I have an AK-47

KEK

>Bagram
Well that explains why you had more car wrecks than fight fobbit.

Oh man, it's 100% true.

>47
Sure you do.

>you but we never think about you. ever. unless something happens and we see you on tv. then we go right back to forgetting you exist.
> i didnt even read your whole post cause i dont care what you think about anything.

and that's a textbook example of the difference between the average education in the US, and the rest of the developed world.

You don't have a bcg or a charging handle

You are not shooting anyone.

works for me champ. well im glad the whole world is worried about what im doing. go ahead and watch us be awesome. maybe one day you can be to!

It's coming soon don't worry

What did he mean by this?

yes guns are the tools of the weak.
so that the assholes cannot take everything from them.

guns are the equalizer. more people should be armed; and if there were people armed in orlando, manteen wouldn't have killed anyone

Shotgun>handgun
I own a 12g and 16g, either one of those in close quarters(house) you'd be picking brain pieces or chunks of whatever part you shot out of your carpet for a week.
Not to mention that was a ridiculously big nig.
I'm not saying it's unnecessary to have a possible 30 shots, I'm just saying it works for Canada so far. I would prefer having that ability so I don't have to worry about reloading every 10-20 shots at the range, but it's not that bad

We might be dumb but I have more money than 98% of the world lol MERICA.

If he has an AK it's generally civilian version of the 74 of AKM. Or something made as a derivative of them.

finding an actual ak 47 would be hard to impossible in the usa

has no charging handle
you aint defending shit with that

99% of "AK-47" rifles are not AK47s. they're AKM, if 7.62, or AK74, if 5.45. or one of the Romanian, Bulgarian, or Chinese clones of the AKM or AK74.

AKM part is correct, the 74 part...is an entirely different cartridge. And would still be an AKM-74. But ok. Let's not be complete autists.

He didn't specify caliber. And why not sperg out, thread's dead soon anyway.

Nice airsoft replica