Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them.

I would look deep into her eyes, hold her close, run one hand through her hair and touch her face as my lips touched hers to give her a slow, deep and passionate kiss.

Rub my cock all over her face then start fucking that sexy mouth until i pull out and blow all over her face. Anymore? shes hot as fuck

Relationship

Beta

former fuckbuddy

mmm roll her over and start fucking her tight little ass while pulling her hair.

You start to question what the real cringe is

Show my penis to

make her get that lip stick all over my cock.

Would love to hear it Cred Forumsros

fuck her from behind and pull her hair then cum on her face

God i would love to fuck her face and have her ride my cock until i came inside her.

A relative of mine

Fuck that face needs some cum on it. More?

would rip that dress off and fuck her tight little asshole till she passes out and leave her on the corner of the street for everyone else to use

chock fuck her until she came on my cock then make her jerk me off on to her cute face.

Would fuck her in front of you just so you could see her in total bliss I'd let you fuck her after of course because you have to share such a hot body such as that.

Hnnnng...she's on left in this one

she knows how to suck a dick!

damn! you got more?!

a lot of people are just posting pics and nto responding. missign the point of the game.

she looks like the kind of girl i would come home to and want a blow job in between putting my work shit away and dinner. quick and dirty. shed geto n her knees and pull her tits out of her shirt and go to town on my cock. I would push her head down on my cock as I cum. Then tell her to stir the pasta before the water boils over.

push her face down and just go to town on that ass. then cum on her black panties

How is she related to you like in which way. I'd get a group of friends together and do a train on that lovely body I'd of course let you join in since you let us in the house for us to fuck her we would let you fill her cunt and we d cover her in our cum.

run my cock all over her face then blast her with cum

With those lips I wouldn't doubt it I'd let other people face fuck her but only fuck her face while I use her cunt or ass.

Blood relative...that's as much as I'll say

Does b like my cousin?

gf's little sister

id face fuck her and cum all over that dumb steelers jersey

my girl is in the see through shirt

Fuck have you ever tried sneaking a pic of her nude or looking at her nude. Me and some friends would get her one her knees and each take turns using her face we then lay her on her back and each take turns using her cunt wed use her whole body in front of you and then let you fuck her cunt and fill her with your cum while we cover her or make her swallow it.

would love to cum on her tits while you watch

Nah never tried that. Loving these comments tho

Tell me a story

If you could fuck her what would you do. Me and my friends would do a train on both of those girls but we would let you have your relietve to use and fill with cum I would use her throat while you fill her with your cum and I'd cover her face and tits.

girl on the left looks like the type of girl who would make me jerk off. being the pathetic shithead i am i would and i would probably cum before she even took off her top. she'll belittle me but i'll get hard and ready again

Story for story? I'm pretty big but always wanted a guy with a bigger cock to give her a leg shaking orgasm and just destroy her, always fantasied about her cheating on me.

waiting for someone to do my girl here.

Girl on left is my relative

The more detailed the better

i cant even approach her. i would probably still end up cumming on her skirt or ass, as i gripped her hips.

same here

Fuck off samsap

hike that dress up and jam it in her ass dry. she'd scream but would start moaning. then i'd switch to pounding her pussy until she begged me to let her cum.

What nasty stuff would you do to this ginger?

Would take her some place private and tell you before hand once I get her to the room I would make her blow me then I would let you fuck your hot relietive utni lu came inside her cunt I would cover her face in cum and leave her there with you for you to have you way with her.

fuck her in the ass hard and deep until i pull out and make her lick my cock until i cum all over her face

Hold her down onto the tab and fuck those lovely tits covering her in cum I'd then use her cunt nicely and when I need to cum do it on her tits agian I'd call some friends up and we'd train her and we would all cover her tits and face in cum.

>What nasty stuff would you do to this ginger?
Drown her in a bathtub in the name of eugenics

no

Fapping hnng

I'd fuck the whore out of the right one

come on guys

up for a story for story?

I'd face fuck that tiny mouth of hers raw

give left a rough face fuck, making her choke and gag while right plays with her tits and shoves toys into her cunt and ass

God damn she looks like a slut. I would her her down and fuck her tight ass while you walk in and she begs you to help her but you come over and shove your cock in her mouth I'd lift her up so you could use her cunt while I used her ass Id fill her ass then after you fill her cunt with your cum.

I'd gladly fuck her all over the house, on every surface possible in whatever position we can fucking come up

hell yeah!
idk how that works tho

what a land whale

redhead

tie her hands behind her back, put her on her knees, then alternate between whipping her tits and fucking her mouth until i cover her in cum

I'd titty fuck her and cover that face with a nice hot load

more

It's easy, just write a scenario, and how you'd fuck her.. I'll go first(;

Hnnng I'd tit fuck her and cum all over her pretty face. Fuck she's hot.

Rip that fucking swimsuit off and fuck her ass raw

You from riverside ca?

alright there you go

would tie her up and blindfold her, then blindfold your gf and make your gf eat her sis out while you fuck her. then swap out and fuck your gf, while you fuck her little sis and your gf makes out with her. get them both close to cumming at the same time, then take off their blindfolds just as they reach the point of no return

I remember you from the last thread I saved a bunch of her

Those tits need to be coverd in cum I'd get a bunch of people together and do a train on her buy no one can cum in her only you can we get to cover her in cum while you fill her with your cum

ah man id fuck her ass 'till she screams like the pig she is

Where'd ya go?

ass fuck right there in front of everyone

yhyh man already got it

I'd call you up and we'd sneak up on this hot little slut Id lift her up and ram myself into her tight little ass while you fuck her tight cunt we would use her like she was just 2 holes and a pair of tits after u fill her cunt and I covet her face I'd tie her up for you to take home. How u know this hot slut?

have her sit like that with hands tied behind her back, push toys into her cunt and ass, then use a belt on her tits and tummy. finally start attaching clothes pins to her tits until she cums, all the while everyone is watching her from the windows

shes pretty as fuck! bet that asshole is tight!

When she's in bed I'll circle the house looking for ways to get in, making sure both you and other occupants are asleep in the house, once I find a creak in one of the windows I'll sneak in and make my way to the bedroom, once I find her, I'll make sure you're nowhere in site, I'll slowly bend over her tear her panties off and put them in her mouth to gag her, ziptie her hands to the banister above your bed and ziptie her legs together, I'll prop her up and pull her by her hair to control her, first I'll cover her nose with my hand causing her to open her mouth so I can begin to gag her with my cock, getting deeper and deeper making her eyes start to water and the remaining bits of makeup left in to trickle down, I'll slap her and spit on her to degrade he and to remind her that she's nothing but a sex toy, I'll drag her off the bed and bend her over the banister sliding my cock in and out of her pussy as her eyes roll bad, switching between her ass and her pussy every 4 thrusts making her plead and scream in pleasure, I'll pound away at her tight clit for 10-15 minutes non-stop, slapping her ass and calling her a dirty whore, once she's dripping wet and completely defenceless, I'll uncuff her and bring her round to her front and rip off her sleeping outfit letting her tits loose, I'll force her back down to her knee's and slide my cock between her tits making her use her mouth every thrust as-well, and finally I'll blow my load all over her hair and face, taking photo's of it and leaving her tied up for you to find in the morning.

Push her into the bathroom and rip her top down so those tits flop out...force her to her knees and grip the back of her head as I slide my cock into her throat and force her to suck me off while she moans my name like a whore

What about left? Have more

U fuck her yet? I would hold her down on the ground as u face fuck her we would take turns using her mouth then do the same to her cunt and ass Id let u fill her while I cover her face in cum we take her back to your place and keep her there for a week so we can use her over and over agian.

She would read your stories

Hnnng that mouth

Compliment her makeup. Even with the shitty camera filter, you can see that shedid avery good job of applying her makeup.

How was she in bed? What's the dirtiest thing she would do? What did she refuse to do? Any lick convincing her to do anything?

You like?

Yes

moar

which one?

right

more pls
would facefuck her and cum all over her perky tits

would pound her mercilessly from behind while she moans like a whore then cum all over her back

keep the dirty snapchat captions coming

>would facefuck

He didn't show the face you dumbfuck

I would go outside and try to fuck a real girl instead of this faggot ass shit

yet here you are

Wow...lots of foreveralones in this thread. Samsap being the leader

Definitely waifu

Hnnng more those lips are amazing I would cake her face with my cum

Bend her agianst the sink and fuck her from behind using her ass and cunt till I cum all over her face

bump for more please

Not contributing to this faggotry.

>UHH ID FUCK HER SO HARD SHE WOULD ASK ,E TO STOP THEN ID MAKE HER EGGS

this shit is so fuckin stupid

Her face needs cum all over it just imagine it dripping down her face asking for more. God and I thought I was done fapping for the day.

YA I WOULD TOTALLY MOTORBOAT HER ASS THEN SPREAD PEANUT BUTTER PN HER FACE AND MAKE HER RECOTE NATIONAL ANTHEM OF KOREA WHILE HER FRIEND COOKS PANCAKES WITH MY CUM UHHHHHH

What a face I'd make her take my whole cock into her mouth and make her keep it there only letting her breath whenever she's about to pass out.

Simulated rape probably, looks like she'd be into that.

I'd feed her my dick and fill that mouth of hers with cum

Would bend her over and fuck her on her front lawn I'd use her cunt and ass til I cam inside her I'd then let all the neighborhood kids fuck her for free while adults have to pay.

Get her on her knees and pull those tits out. Have her suck me off. Once my cock is lubed up from her mouth tit fuck her till I cover her face in cum.

Here's what I wouldn't do to these girls. I wouldn't post their pics on Cred Forums and ask other anons what they'd do to them like some kind of faggot.

Lift that dress up and fuck her doggystyle

Hnnng I'd throat fuck her hard making her cry from not being able to breath and I'd cum all over her face as she trys to catch her breath. I think I have a thing for full lips now.... oh well works for me

moar of this girl

Wow, I'd unzip my pants and start fapping in front of here!

Push her up against the door and fuck her throat till I cum

Would tie her up and fuck her hard in her ass and only her ass Id let other people use her face and cum on it I'd only go into her cunt to fill her with my cum. Jesus she's hot

Would do a train on her in the guys locked room making her to take everyone's cock in her filling her and covering her in cum.

This bitch went to my high school, loved having her ass stared at.

ex gf

Would rip her dress off and tie her hands behind her back. Then I'd make her present her nice big ass to every man that passed by and let them take her holes while I gag her on my fat hard cock

id make her bark like a dog while i hold her arms back and fuck her doggy style. then id turn her over and start to finger bang her pussy and asshole while i fuck her mouth

what would you do to these three?

ex- gf. Huge tits, loved when I cummed on them

You there?

id fuck the middle one in the ass while her face was in the sand/water until she was gone. then id make the other two fight each other and whoever would win would hold the down while i fuck em in the ass

Sister. I have more.

nice cock sucking lips. id have her keep making eye contact with me while she sucked me off, and the second she looked away id pull out and slap her and fuck her mouth harder

my gf, would be hot if she found herself a second boyfriend or a bull

id smack her over the head with left over mammoth bone, and drag her to my cave and fuck her in the dirt.

I would get my friends to bounce her off my cock after ripping her red top off so I can see them bounce. I'd get her on her knees before I finish and cum in her mouth then let everyone else have a go

+1 (855) 442-8444

fuck left in the ass while middle stretches right out by forcing her fist into her cunt

Those lips are amazing I'd use her face making her deep throat me she would gag and choke on my thick long cock until l needed to cum I would cover her face in my cum making her luck like a slut .

A thick bitch on my schools track team.

That thick bitch need to get trained. After a.day of practice I'd sneak inot the change room and drag her our where numerous of guys are waiting to use her I'd fuck her cunt and ass hard making her scream I'd fill her cunt with my cum then I'd use her face as guy after guy fucks and ither fills her with cum or covers her with cum by the time she's been used by everyone her face is cover in my cum I would tie her up then leave her outside you house for you to keep and use.

Your sister is hot I would definitely share her with you man as long as her mouth is all mine

damn she really is fine. looks like she has a tight body. id mainly love to deepthroat her, but every now and then id fuck her asshole doggy style while i grab her waist and just pound away until she comes. id finish off on her face to remind her that shes just a whore

who is she to you user

Works for me!

Shes tight

I'd get rid of those split ends