youtube.com/watch?v=0GGf_GlD2RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get visa to leave america

Eat less, move more.

take a shit

anal

stop eating

daily amphetamin use

Implying there's no disgusting fat bodies in your country.

MANUALLY

Serious answer here from someone whose losing weight for the police academy, I'm using Phentermine, low calorie diet, and no booze, this month I lost 30 lbs

amphetamine

Speed.

eat fucking crack

This

Hey real talk good for you bro. Keep it up.

Cut you legs off

Chop a limb off

triggered

How the hell are you going to pass the poly with all the weird shit you're into? I mean cmon you're on Cred Forums

Probably go puke, go poop, go pee, go amputate a leg, cut all your hair, get undressed

Give ourself a tape worm, eat only celery, run 5 miles a day, and start smoking cigarettes.

How do you get phentermine?

if i lose 30 lbs i be so happy my goal is 40 or 50 yes yes

Thanks man shits rough when you start the initial diet, but a few weeks later it becomes muscle memory, last night my wife treated me to a steak and hot wings, I couldn't finish the meal but having something to look forward like that as an incentive makes the diet better.

Might not be the answer because it'll take your body a few days to get used to, but cutting out carbs completely. You WILL lose weight, given that you're not going overboard with your calories

lold

Not eating

Department of defense doesn't do a poly

Weight loss clinics

I'm pretty happy right now if I can drop another 30 I'll be happy, but I work so much I can't go running

I lost 32 lbs by doing around 20-30 min of cardio a day and having a healthier diet

No fucking way...

How do you obtain phenylamine without a prescription? I've been trying to lose 30 for a while, I lost 40 already but have gained 10 back my weight loss goal is 30lbs away

Dod police, no poly and some departments pay more than civilian police I'm starting at 61k

eat less sugar.

so yeah, move out of america.

I'm serious op please look up ketogenic dieting. I promise you that you WILL lose weight. It's the diet that worked for me man

stop drinking soda and sugar drinks and candies

Phentermine, I get it from a weight-loss clinic, go to one of those hole in the wall clinic

tapeworm

cremation

Are you already hired on or are you hopping to get hired after the academy? Good luck man. Start getting in over a gallon of water a day. Lots of sodium. I seriously recommend ketogenic diet for now then introduce carbs when the academy's starting. You'll be burnin through a lot of calories

Ephedrine with aspirin and caffeine. It's not healthy.

>stop eating after 6PM
>do a certain comfort amount of pushups, squeats etc. every day
>drink booze only on weekends
>if you have to eat meat then do it once a day (try avoid red one)

don't radically change your life habbits, you'll fail do it gradually

Let me give you real advice. do you want to lose weight? How bad do you want it. if you want to be skinny then fucking DO IT. dont wait. GET UP RIGHT THIS SECOND. go for a walk. get a glass of water and drink a ton of it all the time. TLDR: DRINK MORE WATER, CUT 80% of SUGAR, AND WALK WALK WALK thats the secret to any aspect of life. even if you dont know what to do, TRY AND FAIL until you succeed. and DO IT NOW

30 lbs this month? Absolute horseshit... unless you're walmart-tier obese.

The real answer. Lift and count macros. It's easier than straight calorie counting because you're full all the time from eating so much protein.

If you want to cheat a little, take an EC stack too. But don't do it until you figure out your diet first.

I'm on my diet, I'm not OP, I drink my water, but yeah, depending on departments that's the academy you go to, army sends their guys to lost in the woods and marine and navy to mirmar, so I'm going to lost in the woods

230, hit 200, trying to go to 170

Is there alot of sugar in potato chips?

It's just bad in general it's processed food

Dubs and you all do 10 push ups

/thread

I went out drinking yesterday, at midnight my friend gave me 2 pills of rittelin, I stayed up all night, got a little nap a while back and I still haven't eaten anything. My stomach feels like shit, but I guess if you don't care about losing weight the unhealthy way, there you go

Lol that's sad but true

NO NO NO. It's seriously not that complicated. Eat consistantly throughout the day, make sure your calories are lower than you are burning, and you WILL lose weigt

Victoza 1,8 mg everyday! I'm a med student, tried that to myself. Google that shit. Not a stupid anphetamine

drink nothing but water.
cutting out calories from liquids will help immensely.

Amputation.

Lower calories intake and do cardio. You must maintain this, if you go back to your old diet then you will be fat again

go vegan and fast every sunday, works wonders

is this prescription required or not?+

youtube.com/watch?v=0GGf_GlD2RY

Cut off your head