Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them

Post girls you know and other anons will say what they would do to them.

Need more!

If the guy from the other thread posting this girl is here. Please continue...

I got you. Saving and fapping?

more

I'd report her to the INS

I saved that from the old thread so you could find it

Do your best...

Not saving them all?

I'm gonna save em all now before the old thread goes ;)

You don't know her. I originally posted that, and she's my cousin.

Hold her down onto the tab and fuck those lovely tits covering her in cum I'd then use her cunt nicely and when I need to cum do it on her tits agian I'd call some friends up and we'd train her and we would all cover her tits and face in cum.

Bend her over that railing and fuck her ass. Once I'm done I'd push her over

more

Not sure which thread is the right one, but here's a relative of mine. Moar if you like

this bitches

Yes more

Story for story? I'm pretty big but always wanted a guy with a bigger cock to give her a leg shaking orgasm and just destroy her, always fantasied about her cheating on me.

Slide the top to the sides to free those juicy tits, then bend her over the railing and drop to bottoms just enough so I can pound. When I'm ready to unload, lie her down on the table, throat fuck her and then bust on her tits.

Then maybe a nice game of tennis, those courts look good and it seems like a nice day out.

dump em?

Straight into the pool, very little cleanup required. Nice idea!

:)

Nigga thats Blaire White

Big fan of this slut?

B?

Yea dude, whats the sluttiest pics you have of her?

What would you do to her?

Nothing too crazy. The best shots are the bikini pics I posted. I'll keep looking to see if I have anything sluttier

no condoms
no pullout

I would slide that top off and fuck her tits. Then I would shove my cock down her throat and cum in her mouth

Thanks

would get my cock between those tits and tit fuck her while she squeezes themtogether and licks the head, until i cum all over her face and tits

Does b want to use her?

Enjoy

There's this. She is the closer one

Would play the bongos with those lovely asses

dat ass

What would you do to her ass?

feast

Fuck it nice and slow

fuck yes, id cum all over her and make her snapchat it to everyone on her list, with an invite for anyone who wants to use her to come over now

Hnnng those lips would be around my cock 24/7

what would you do to her? don't be gentle if you want more

you still here?

Yup

nice one

her standing, naked, in the middle of a circle made up of with every user here. each user takes it in turns to do something to her, before pushing her to another user

yee yee

left girl, got some other pics of right one too

lets see em

She'd love that.

any more bikini ones?

Right girl. So what do you think, start letting me know to keep going

left girl

Story here?

This is kinda hot.

shes fucking sexy

fuk yes
eventually we all tie her up like that, naked, and start whipping her on her tits, lets and tummy, pushing toys into her cunt and ass, making her cum against her will and whipping her all the harder for it when she does

love that tattoo

I dated her for 2 months, she was into being a sub alooooooot, she enjoyed getting tied up and used, a few weeks after I stopped seeing her she uploads these photos with her friends, they have tied her up because it's her birthday, they don't know how turned on she probably is.

She loves grinding on things;)

I bet her panties are sopping wet and none of them know it. haha

For sure dude, she had a hell of a rack though.

mmm, id tie her hands above her head and make her grind on toys while i fuck her face

keep posting, cant get enough of her

Just popping to the shop to get beer, keep this thread alive and I'll deliver loads!

Mmmmm those lips would be great around my cock

You still here?

mmm thanks Cred Forumsro, come back, get drunk, post EVERYTHING

This lips fuck

Would definitely face fuck her over and over agian no mercy for her

fuck left hard in the ass while right eats her cunt

face fuck everyday of her life! more?

Hnnng

nice

what a slut
she needs to be pushed way past her limits.. she likes to mess with two guys, three guys at a time, but how will she feel when its 20 guys all lining up for a turn fucking every hole

I'll join in I'd love to split her ass man I wonder how tight she is there.

I WOULD TAKE HER TO THE LIBRARY AND SLAP HER TITS WITH TOM SAWYERS ADVENTURES THEN I WOULD GET A 6 PACK OF BEER AND MAKE HER BUTT CHUG IT ALL

my gf

DRESS UP LIKE RONALD MCDONALD AND MAKE HER GOVE ME A RUSTY TROMBONE WHILE HER MOM SINGS ROW YOUR BOAT OUT OF HER PUSSY

YEA I WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT TOO SO HOT FAP FAPM

kek.

I WOULD PUT A NEEDLE IN EVERY FRECKLE I FOUND ON THE GUYS BODY THEN MAKE THE CHICK SHIT ALL OVER THE NEEDLES SO IT WOULD STAB YOU AND THEN I WOULD TAKE HER FOR MILKSHAKES AND MAKE HER TWERK ON A CHICKEN POT PIE

>saved and fapping
>I just got laid online

lel so funneh

but seriously this thread is full of win

Trips and is truth what has been said

I WOULD TAKE THOS TRIPS AND MAKE THEM TOUCH EACH OTHER WHILE I FINGER THEIR ASS AND THEY WATCH WAITING FOR MY DICK CUZ THAT TRIPS YOU CAN TELL LOVES BEIN A WHORE

I'm back, sorry I was a little late.

I'd bend her ass over that table and rip that bathing suit off and pound her wet fucking pussy

Hnnng a rough throat fuck for her and cover her face and tits I'd then taste her cunt and make her cum after eating her out for a bit.

welcome back Cred Forumsro

i waited patiently and got trips. does that earn anything special?

Why does my sister put pictures like this on Facebook?

I'll just dump a whole load of stuff for you;)

Great tits id love to cum on them

fuck she is so fucking hot, keep going man, i am gonna cum to her so many times

I WOULD BREAK HER THROUGH THAT GLASS TABLE AND PLANT HER ASS ON A THOUSAND GLASS SHARDS WHILE YOU WATCH UHHHHJ

id touch her butt

edging like fuck

she's so pretty, she needs a nice hard, rough face fuck. hold her by the hair, make her choke on dick, force it down her throat and hold it there until she's struggling to breathe, pull out to let her take a breath the force it right back in again, harder every time

Would love for her to be on her knees sucking me off until I cum all over her pretty face. More?

I would get her on her knees making her blow me as she looked up at me with her beautiful eyes I'd force my cock deeper into her throat making her gag and choke on my cock all while she just stares into my eyes I'd pull out and cover her pretty face in cum.

I'd love to push her mouth around your cock while I fuck her ass from behind

I would love to cover her face in my cum and try her cunt while you use her tight ass.

She gave someone a titjob on a plane;)

Those eyes would have to look up at me each Tim she blows me no matter what I'd make her look up at me as she take my cock deep into her throat I would make her cry from lack of oxygen but I'd let her catch her breath every so often I'd eventually cover her face in more cum.

The black one

fuck, seriousy? tell me more... god damn i would kill to see that

My cock would be painted like a rainbow after face fucking her for a week making her switch lipstick every day or each time I use her lovely mouth Id cum all over her face to see what ever makeup she had on slowly rub off because of the cum.

Oh fuck more?!?! I would bend that slut over and use her tight ass as my own personal fuck toy I would call people over to help me train this hot little slut and turn her into a proper slut who would take any cock whenever.

It was about a year ago, she went on a scouts trip, another dude in the group was persistent to fuck her, or do something with her atleast, little did he know she liked him, they sat next to eachother, flirting the whole time, she went down onto her hands and knee's go out her tits, and tit fucked him.

would be cool if my gf got herself a second man

I would cover her face In cum over and over agian she wouldn't be aloud to clean it off even if we went out I would let other guys use her mouth and cover her face as well while I use her cunt or ass. Even if she went home she wouldn't be able to clean it off.

fuck that's hot, she looks like exactly the type of girl to do something like that. i'd love to have seen those tits of hers covered in cum and precum, the look on her face with her bright eyes eager to please the guy she's crushing on

moar related pics

Would love her share her tight ass and then make her take turns choking on our hard cocks then cover that ass with cum

I would love to try her ass I bet it's as tight as her cunt I would love to fill her ass with my cum but her face is the place for me to cum over and over agian.

What if we found her like this?

what do?

any nudes? id deepthroat her so hard

More?

Well if we found her like this she's going to get fucked like a good little slut Id force her on her knees so we could take turns using her face I'd love to cover her face and tits with my cum

She's really quite, she's shy, but when she's horny, she's a complete bondage freak dude, you wanking to her?

Imagine seeing that her all by herself helpless I mean you could totally rip those clothes off and use her like a hoar

These kind of threads are the bottom feeders of cuckolds. They don't have their own woman to watch someone else fuck, they have to post pictures of women and beg others to post what they might do if they were actually cucking so OP can jerk off to it.

This could only have evolved on Cred Forums.

tesuto

that's fucking awesome, i love that shit. yeah i'm planning to cum to her tonight

any nude or naughty stuff?

I'd lay her down like this so we could both fuck her face and little pussy before we covered her

Her Christmas present from me is a face full of cum in the morning I'd throat fuck her hard making her struggle to breath I'd make her get on the verge of passing out then I would let her breath as I cover her face in cum like it snowed on her face I'd then eat her out as her present

no sorry i wish

We should see how far we could stretch her cunt probably double penatrate bot her ass and cunt but you could cum where you want I would want to cover her face and tits we could tie her up and bring her back to your or my place.

MORE?

I'd bend her over a table during the party and just use her cunt and ass in front of all her friends showing how much of a slut she is I'd let guys use her lovely mouth and cover her face in cum.

She's a dirty little slut, she worships big cock.
Sadly we weren't together too long, she started acting like a bitch, everything I have I've dumped, still got shit loads of clothed/bikini?

My gf, would be hot if she got herself a second boyfriend or a bull

bitch deserves to be punished then
let's tie her up and push her past her limits, whipping, clothes pegs on tits and cunt, double penetration deep in her ass while we take turn to fuck her cunt and throat

post everything you've got, especially less recent stuff

Fuck those eyes look like there filled with hate. I'd love to use her as she looks at me like that just so I could choke and slap her over and over agian til I fill her with my cum.

i'll hold her by the hair and force her to look at you while you do it

WWYD?

Those lips would be wrapped around my cock all day and I would cover and cum inset her mouth over and over agian

Good I'll let you fuck her cunt as I use her mouth I want to cake her face over and over agian until her face is absolutely coverd in cum

mmm fuck yes, i'll get my cock nice and wet in her cunt then fuck her tight ass. just imagine the look on her bitch face when she feels that cock pushing, stretching, tearing her ass open and burying deep inside her

Would cover her in cum that's it I would just fuck her and cum on her would love to feel her mouth around my cock as she chokes on it.

this all day long

You guys still want more?

How do you think she would react when she has a cock in her ass and cunt pumping in her at the same time. I would love to cover her tits aswell

oh god yes, getting closssse

those tits need serious abuse

Dumb quistion yes I would love more. Got kik?

Someone Start a new thread and I'll post more, link thread here.

at first she'll be scared that we're going to rip her apart, it's gonna hurt and she'll show it. she'll be panting and sweating, eyes wide, but the more we fuck her the more she gets into it, eventually she cums screaming and digging her nails into the ropes she's tied up with
then we shove her to her knees and take turns to roughly fuck her face, me jerkin and playing with her tits while you force your cock into her mouth, holding her head in your hands and making her gag and choke on you, then we swap, and repeat, swapping every minute or so so she never gets a break. eventually we both cum all over her tits, then make her eat it all

bump need another thread.

What should we do with her after who's house should we take her to ither way I'm covering her face in more cum.

new thread

afterwards we take her to OP's house, so he can get revenge on her for being a bitch. we fuck all three holes again, take turns using her, videotape the whole thing and invite all the guys on her facebook to come over if they want a turn