Fuck my life. story time

fuck my life. story time.

>i, 28 yo male, was visiting with family
>meet niece, 11, first time
>day is good, food is had, sleep is restful
>next day, informed by sister that niece has huge crush on me
>ok? idgaf lol
>"user just take her on one little date, i don't want her first experience liking a guy to end in rejection"
>refuse, but sister gets whole family in on it, badgered constantly
>fuck it, whatever but only if sister comes

fast forward to date night

>take girl to restaurant, is super awkward because she's staring O_O at me the whole time
>sister orders really expensive food knowing i was planning to get the check, fuckn bitch
>take them home, phew, not in jail
>sister calls later talking about second date
>dafuq, not part of the plan here!
>"but user, you'll break her heart"
>mom even tells me i need to do this
>ohgoddamnit.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ2QETnjcY
mamamia.com.au/protective-parenting/
lifecourse.com/about/method/generational-archetypes.html
elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/your-vs-youre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fast forward to second date

>go to pick them up
>it's just niece this time
>take her to zoo, decide to just take her home
>she wants to go out to eat again
>Nope
>explain that i'm too old, we can't be together etc
>she's crying her eyes out
>can't take her home like this because it would mean trouble
>... sigh. take her to restaurant, then? yeh.
>sitting in restaurant with little girl
>people are staring
>she keeps trying to hold my hand and kiss me
>this is my life now?
>this is apparently my life right now
>order her some lava cake
>she is content for about 5 minutes
>starts trying to feed me the lava cake
>-__-
>finally get to take her home
>no idea how the fuck the police never showed up
>phone rings
>sister
>pretty much blackmailed into date 3, taking her to buy clothes at a place called Zara

yeah apparently i'm just dating my niece now
probably will be posting from jail sooner or later
what the fuck
how did life become this
i'm thinking about just skipping state

Zaras the fucking scum of the earth. They are responsible for shutting down so many independent fashion labels. Fuckin vultures. Watch netflix and chill.wiyh her instead. I recommend watching The Notebook

Why is your family so bent on making you an incestuous pedophile?

yeah i'm not gonna fucknig netflix and chill

i won't even take her near my apartment because i don't want people seeing me taking a little girl in my apartment wtf

i do not think they get the position they are putting me in user

like, it's all women setting this up and they keep saying it will be "cute" or "sweet" but that is NOT how other people are finna see it but if i try to argue all i get is "oh come oonnnn" "don't be like that user"

Made my day, keking my ass off

>probably will be posting from jail sooner or later
Good thing you're a responsibility type of guy

Wtf that's so cute I'm not even into little girls and I wish that happened to me lol

getting clothes from zara, you're right she is a bitch

It's your fucking niece, is family, police won't and can't do shit unless you actually fuck her or something

Have you explained the trying to kiss you shit as in she's trying to make out with you in public in front of Normie's?

Have you tried being boring as fuck to be around?
And why the fuck aren't you netflix'ing at her place?

>In my family, we encourage incestuous relationships

wtf is wrong with your fam m8?

Shit user. Time to say no. This can only get worse. Next thing you know you'll be buying her first car. Get me to date my 11 year old niece one time shame on you...

dude i know your right, but i just don't want them called on me in the first place like if i'm out in public and they show up i'm going to shoot myself out of embarrassment

she thought it was funny when i told her

yeah. gotta put the ol foot down. checked, btw. i think after i take her to zara i'll drop the axe and put a stop to it

How can you not have met your siblings child for 11 years?

Omg -_- i cant believe she tried to feed you the lava cake >.< i mean it really sucks that 28 year old man cant say no to his mom O.O

Start fucking your niece and then they'll stop forcing you to go on dates with her. That'll show em.

idk, just never see her. i only moved back here a year ago anyway

holy shit... i know your joking man but jesus christ

Also this dubs demand it

Indulge her. Let her kiss you. That'll teach your retarded family not to make a game of someone's feelings, only because they are little.

If you keep going on the way you are, by the time you realize it's gone too far, you're already engaged.

Well, like, post a picture of her.

and then you guys find her and call the police for keks

this ain't my first rodeo user

>"I know you're joking"
HAHAHAHA

You've done nothing wrong, what would you get arrested for?

If you end it, you'll be the asshole. Let her do stuff that's too far for your family, but not too far legally. THEY need to be the ones ending it, it was THEIR mistake to force you to do this the first place.

So if you took you're niece (who you had a normal relationship with) out for her birthday then took her home to get something to eat before her mum came to pick her up, people would look at you like a pedophile?

You're retarded. People don't instantly know your back strory when they look at you.

Well at least tell us how cute she is, describe her

Also you should treat her nicely OP, be good to the little ones

Not when she's trying to feed him cake and tounge fuck him

Although I was a lot younger in a similar situation, I solved this problem fairly easily. Those cunts always tried to mess with me, in a kinky way. Once they had a sleepover here and I showed them my dick. I literally fapped in front of them. I've never seen them again. Good riddance. Cheeky cunts.

>This thread

Mein neger

people jump to conclusions like a motherfucker dude, it's not a question, people WERE staring at my table

also that

so my solution is to jack off in front of her. yeah, great idea. thanks fam. i should sit her on the counter at zaras when i do it so i can jerk off in front of her and the sales rep at the same time, two birds one stone right?

Wincest

This is too autistic for someone to possibly make up

Tell your family that someone threatened you with violence for being a pedophile.

an actual good idea in this shitshow... good idea man i'm probably going to do this. except my niece could tell her it didn't happen so i gotta figure that out

thanks man

Mabey the best bet is to tell her you can't be together yet because of her age it would let her down gently and when ever she hits 18 you might be able to fuck her

Use your trip to the store ask a friend to show up and go out side with them come in and say they threatened you

Well if someone threatened you with a whisper or came up to you later when you weren't around it'd work. NP, it's not fair for them to ask that of you, and it's not fair to let your niece to live her fantasy at such a painfully hormonal age.

If all you can do is bitch and moan about your situation and are too retarded - much like your family - to NOT take things literally, I can't help you.

If all you gathered from that story is, that you should fap in front of her in public, then I'm sorry for you.

Either tell your sister "fine, ill fuck your daughter" and when she starts throwing a fot u say "thats what dates r for", or u say "welcome to the other side of the mirror, when boys r rejected by their 1st crush all the time and i wont give u money ot raise your bastard for u"
Do it, u fag

This altmost happend to me, but i told my family to shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone.
You should do that too, you fucking pussy.

I read all this and OP still hasn't gotten her alone and naked yet?

Are you a fag, OP? More than usual, I mean.

Take her to a pool. Enjoy swimming. Come home. Oh, my, we're alone. Better take a shower to rinse the chlorine off. You go first. She comes out of the shower, clean, warm and moist. And barely wrapped in a towel.

What do you do next, op?

OP is either:

1.) A pedo in denial

or

2.) Such a beta faggot that he let his fucked up family guilt him into this stupid shit

Either way, you're a fucking retard.

Just hook up ur niece with one of ur friend's 11 year old nephew

Ur sister is only doing this so she can get her brains fucked out while u guys are gone. God damn bitch

So your saying the solution is to fuck the nieces brains out.... It just might work

>People don't instantly know your back story
This nigga aspie as fuck.

Btw OP the only reason this thread is getting this much attention is because everyone just wants u to bang ur niece

fuck it, op
just date her
eventually she'll be legal
what's the problem?

also, post pics already

Do you live alone? Are you completely financially independent? If so, just straight up tell them that you don't like this and you'll cease contact if they keep this shit up. Tell them they're awful human beings for forcing you into doing something you don't like. Play the guilt card and tell your mother you know who her favorite child is.

HOW did your sister blackmail you?

moar? this is glorious

truth

Grab op's IP so we can call the relevant police department.

Child endangerment blah blah blah

Have your moist towel-wrapped niece sit on your lap so you can brush her hair out for her. Her towel may slip a bit, but keep focused.

She may notice your erection while you're brushing. If she asks to see it, what will you do?

And who is this sexy son of a bitch?

dunno, I should really write a bot for keeping my image library organised

This literally isnt even wrong.

mods

care to share said library?

adverts disguised as content .

MODS

What were you trying to say? I'm as confused as OP.

lol?

you're a funny man

>i know your joking man
welcome newfriedn

The funniest of all

Explain to her family that it's going to be a lot more damaging for her in the long run to normalize this kind of relationship than it is for her to experience rejection, especially rejection as warranted as this. As she grows older, she'll definitely come to regret this, and so will you and your entire family if you let it go any further. Nothing good coming out of letting this go on any longer OP

cmon op
more story

Get her pregnant OP then accuse her of cheating.

lost hard at thosd -_- things
thanks fam

that's not a good idea at all

>some random dude intimidated me so much that I won't spend time with my niece now

So you would rather be seen as some beta cuck than solving this in a mature way

already calling it there are some pedos fapping to this shit

>Take your niece home with something sexy you bought her from Zara's
>sit on sisters couch and ask her to go try it on
>niece will be excited to try it on
>niece comes out in a short skirt
>just say something like " you look sexy in that babe "
>when your sister has a look of disgust on her face
>just look at her and say, " is this what you wanted freak ? "

You go a little further and playfully slap her on the ass when your sister is watching.

Not even trying to be mean but you need to stop being such a door mat OP. I know it's your family but seriously, you need to tell them to fuck off and establish some boundaries. If you're sister's blackmailing you you're going to need to take her bluff honestly.

Basically, stop fucking dating your cousin you hick, and bare the consequences.

What am I thinking, this is just going to end with "and thats how I became the king of bell-air" isn't it?

*notices ur bulge* OwO what's this

Does 28 go into 11?

See if penetration is possible, op. For research purposes.

Is she hot though?

You two were just playing. You're not sure how things happened. But now your niece has hot semen dripping out of her baby chute. AWKWARD.

underrated

It's not even that he's close to them anyway.

I mean someone who has a healthy relationship with their family doesn't meet his niece first when she's fucking 11 years old. There are some much deeper problems here and this whole thing is out of a bigger context we don't see

>11 year olds already know about dates

Everyday we drift further from God's light

shit when i was 10 i wasnt even thinking about girls. spyro the dragon , transformers and riding my bike everywhere. kids are growing up too fast...

Dude I lost my virginity when I was 9 back in 1999 yeah they know about dating

yaaas

oh, it's possible
I know for sure

awesome-o

Yeah her mum sounds like a really bad influence.

Weird, when I was 9 I was looking at wet pussy and getting HJ's

she's probably expecting OP to our out by now, I mean it's the 3rd date!

fuck this generation man.

ITT - We all pretend that in 2016 1 year olds arent already sucking off Tyrone and Jamal on the school bus in the morning and taking Cody and Kyles hard cocks in the afternoon after the bus drops them off again.

Seriously they are all whores now.

>fuck this generation man.
I mean I get that every gen says that about the next, but seriously they're fucked.

Ya practically need those binoculars to see that hilariously small image. Leave this place, and don't come back without a picture with better-than-ant-size resolution, faggot.

Girls entire lives revolve around boys. Their first and only hobby is boys.

Look you just need to ask them to pay for your dates.

>Op take my under aged daughter out

Ya sure let me get (insert money here)

>WHAT NO YOU PAY!!! >=(

Oh no, fuck that I'm broke, either you start paying for this shit or its stopping now.

>family will hate you Op!

How many other guys have you rented your daughter out to?

>WHAT THE FUCK!

Walk out phone cps with concerns your sis is using her daughter for $$$ I wouldn't dought it seeing how hard she's fight you on it.

Then she starts asking you for money or she'll have your daughter say you touched her.

oh yeah? how long did you last?
body doesn't produce semen until age 12.

That's bullshit, I was nutting at 9 as well. They didn't get me off but it was a lot of fun with good smells and tastes

OP is just projecting his weird sexual feelings towards his niece onto his niece.

Oh shit that's actually a good thought, if this daughter is 11 FUCKING YEARS OLD and OP never met her until now, that means he isn't close to his sister. Which makes it even more likely that she's just trying to get shit out of him. Just wait OP, you keep letting this happen you'll be paying out your nose or blackmailed for sure. Break it off now or start recording your every move around this bitch.
But still fuck her, idgaf.

just because you were developmentally delayed doesn't mean there's something wrong with everyone else

>underage bait detected

+1

THIS

Back when I was in school, you had to akwardly asked the cute girl with sneakers glitter lip gloss to the homecoming dance with little articulate cutesy notes and stuff.

Now, they ALL have mini magical devices in their hands that gives then unlimited access to any knowledge they want,

11 years olds on Wikihow looking up how to give blowjobs and shit.

They have contour make up kits and heels on, they all look like adults now.

The ride around in cars and smoke blunts and shit now at like 12 and 13

Im 28 and all i can do is look and them and realize that after many of us had to fight our way throught those akward teenage years, this generations totally just skips that and gets to do whatever the fuck they want.

we'll be needing a picture of your niece, you know, to help give better advice

Yep. And being a nerd is "quirky" and cool now. when the fuck was liking pokemon after 10 yrs old ever ok?

It's not better though. It's just easier to fake. Which makes for vapid and vacuous mostly.

You know kids are fucking dumb and don't actually know how to use the internet besides watching minecraft vdeos on youtube, And girls can't into computers. Facebook is their limit.

Having to show somewhere when you say, rich kids who don't carry phones. Thing of the past. But it was better, when we all didn't think we had every answer. Made for mysteries and more fun.

maybe 20% of my high school had sex, then 70% of college.

today of you're a virgin in high school you're the weird guy Because they've already experimented in fucking elementary school.

RIGHT?!

I when this pokemonGO shit came out, all my friends and family were into it.

after year of countless torture and teasing for liking pokemon these fucks get to revel in its greatness all of the sudden?!?

I dont even like pokemon anymore now that im like 29.

But id like any of you underage faggots who play PokemonGO to know one thing.

A LOT OF US NERDS SUFFERED SO YOU COULD HAVE YOUR FREEDOM, CHERISH IT.

>I'm not even into little girls and i wish that happened to me lo
>I wish that happened to me lol
>I'm not even into little girls
>lol

want to figure something out?
read an entire book and gain shit load of Information which is healthy for your brain.

today? just Google it, God forbid it takes 3 minutes to load and you spaz out.

Speaking from an in-college perspective, it's not really even quirky anymore. Pretty much everyone in my IT class is into Pokemon GO and is spouting memes like there's no tomorrow. Harambe seems to be the flavour of the month.

Not better at all. Although we did think if you got to 17 without sex, you were doomed. But elementary school and shit, blah. Nothing to wait and hope for. Taking the mystery out of life definitely makes people so jaded they won't listen. But it also makes people less likely to do anything worthwhile.

This.

3rd option.
We are getting al baited.
But if 3rd option is wrong, then i completely agree with your post, user.

OP's family is obviously muslim, where such inbreeding is commonly accepted and arranged.

so much this
it used to be that interest in gaming came with a heavy cost
a social price that was exacted from us in exquisite detail
and now the world is full of posers and casuals whom noone can hold to account
it's fucking sickening

waiting for a Yu-Gi-Oh game to come out and skyrocket in sales, bound to happen.

good old Yu-Gi-Oh days.

Also OP, their building a big disappointment for her. You do all this, and your Sister keeps building it up with her...it can end up being more real to her than was even intended. If it matters, bring that shit to a close.

Grow a pair and tell your family to fuck off. What exactly can they blackmail you with?

>-__-

Straight outta facebook?

girl clearly legal, look at elbows.

Just tell her that she has to wait until she is 16 before you can date her because of laws.

>it's only 5 years

>just live with it
>make sure your niece is in love with you for long
>she'll hopefully be goodlooking when she achieve puberty and shit
>marry
>you'll be a happy 35yo cunt married to a fresh 18yo grill
>wincest for life + family will be pissed off and will regret their fucking stupid decision

Simple as that

Are you gay? You have a cute virgin loli, what do you want more? I'll take her, if you dont want a nice girl

OK still hasn't said what blackmail is. My guess is he fucked sister 11 years ago and niece is actually incest love child and family doesn't know.
Otherwise, OPs post is bait.

Kek

OP, you got played into paying for shit and embarrassing yourself by your snake sister lmfao

It sickens me. You didn't even say the word "meme" because it would open a line of dialogue that'd lead to this awful place.

No-one like yu gi oh. No normies at least, That won't happen or it wont succeed.

blackmail was a wrong choice of word but she just has this way of kind of making it seem like if you dont do things her way it's the worst thing in the world, but she's gonna have to deal cause i'm not letting this bird fly south for the winter

also you all made my thread real fuckin weird

>be me 27
>chilling at my sister place
>see that 13 year old niece is dressed up
>she is going out on a date
>think how cute i guess
>ask sister is someone chaperoning?
>sister looks at me, " no user a date is picking her up "
>wut?
>niece is all giddy acting
>dude pulls up in a pickup truck
>dude is easily 16 or 17 with jeans and a muscle shirt on
>not going to lie, the guy was handsome bad boy material, also pedophile
>they all go out to talk to him, dude lights a cigarette up with a zippo
>even my sister is getting wet for this dude
>they all stand their smoking cigarettes
>likes its the fucking normal thing these days
>sister ask my niece if she took her pill today
>" of course mom geez "
>"just wanted to make sure you guy stay protected "
>storm out on to porch, tell guy to get the fuck out of here
>the dude leaves, not expecting the full grown uncle to come bounding out the door
>ask sister " what the fuck is wrong with you ? ! "
>" shes old enought user! "
>" shes barely 13 you dumb bitch "
> " niece goes inside crying "
> sister says, " im just giving her the freedom mom never allowed me ! "
> tell her " i can see why she didnt now, you fucking whore "
>she cries and goes inside
>for a few weeks now, im the asshole in the family
>apparently I ruined her reputation at school
>reputation?! in 7 grade?
>what the fuck is going on with the world

Fuck this gay earth.

>joking
Youre painfully new to 4 chan...

nigga what.

>implying thread wasn't originally weird to start with kek
>you expected less from us? Welcome newfriend.

>1 year olds
kek

that makes me sad user

Everyone knows about Cred Forums by the way. Everyone associates it with pedophilia and getting v& though.

fuck me man, you're a boss, I'd break his legs if he comes again.

overprotective bro here too, my sister doesn't know about sex and it's for the best.

user is saying that fucktard it used to be querky and nerdy now the fucks that gave us shit for it are all playing it
>in-college perspective
>can't process written information in front of you

Yeah you'll do far kid

Same here. 6years older than sister. Made sure I was cleaning one of my guns when a date came to pick her up....told dude if shoot his ass if anything happened to sis.
>shitshispants.png
He never came back.

Fucking bollocks I had an hairy cock at 10 by 13yrs I was shaving and started getting an hairy chest everyone is different to say every male can't produce seven until they're 12 is ridiculous

>you all made my thread fucking weird
Did you expect anything else? Thanks for the fetish fodder

how was she even allowed to raise a kid ?!
and she fucking lost her reputation of what ? being a whore who sleeps with pedos?
or did her reputation as a person go down among her friends because good dude uncle ( gg user im slightly proud of ya) stopped her from being fucked by 17 y/o pedo

never been more glad i live in an islamic country where even being a couple is as dangerous as secretly running a drug cartel , it sucks but atleast we dont have this type of shit

Here's what OP needs to do

>take her on 3rd date, a walk around a lake
>tell her you're sad, let her ask why
>say it's too cruel to be told to date her so young, wish she had grown more so it was really possible
>think hard about something that makes you cry so you tear up
>say you really like her but if you go further you'd be afraid for going to jail and that family will make it a cruel joke for her
>she'll insist like a child it will be ok
>tell her after looking deep in thought for a few minutes that she should save herself til she's 18 for you, work out and be healthy, try hard to be the sexiest woman so when she comes for you, you'll know it's for real

Basically set yourself up with a childish love story so you can get sweet sweet sexy 18 year old ass when she gets to that age

>little girls
>is her penis feminine ?

Wow. If this is a true story I feel sorry for your niece. Your sister clearly never matured.

I would've done the same. I'm 23, almost 24, and at college I actually astounded at the number of teens that have 0 idea WTF they are talking about in terms of logical thinking. They've been brain washed or some shit by social media. It actually scares the living shit out of me. I am hesitant to have a child if this is the world they're forced to grow up in. This digital age is very toxic to the young minds.

>Basically set yourself up with a childish love story so you can get sweet sweet sexy 18 year old ass when she gets to that age
this is it OP. the solution to your predicament. It's a win-win-win

How do you think i feel,

I had wished my niece went through all the life stages of love and experimentation all at hte right times.

Now 12 year olds are skipping all that shit, getting birth control, smoking and hoping into cars with nearly grown men with expectation of getting laid and whatnot, then come to find out most of the women in our families are trying to relive their bullshit through our nieces and cousins and daughters.

It makes me want to destroy the planet.

well, i'm out for today anons. monday evening i will post about date, sister and maybe i'll post pics of niece if someone rolls trips in monday thread since i should be in the free and clear by then (hopefully)

The women in your life are fucking dumb controlling whores. I talk from personal experience here. Consequently ignore everything they say from now on. Thanks.

dude, 16 and 13 is absolutely natural
you're out of order

fucking normies
Cred Forums is not for you

If your cock is hairy you shud prob see someone about that

I'm going into the Psychological field to do research on how Digital media (commercials/advertisements/shows/etc) are chronically damaging the way our children critically approach problems. There is a HUGE issue with being able to critically think on even a minor level at the college level. I am in an honors writing class and my fellow students(they're younger by 4 years on avg.) are failing.

Lowest age of consent is 14 in 1st world countries you fucking sandnigger.

Don't forget to do this

Get the fuck out you fucking cum gargling nigger.

nice edge bro, hope this will be engraved in your brain until you get a girl of your own, I hope she'll be healthy and when she's 12, a 16 year old borderline Pedro comes to pick her up and she flips you off and gets pregnant by him.

>found the 12 yea old girl who isn't allowed to date yet.
Good for you parents, you will thank them later.

The Notebook lol that movie is long as fuck.
Probably she is gonna fall asleep and then OP will get into action.
Your sister is weird as fuck, maybe she wants to keep it in the family, well at least you still have a magnet for very very young girls wich is kinda fucked up because if they were 18 you would be living the dream.
You could just do this at her elementary school
youtube.com/watch?v=AQJ2QETnjcY

>13
>totally okay to be having sex , with an older dude none the less
>calls me a fucking normie because i think thats fucking retarded

yeah ...sure thing m8
what if it was a 10 year old getting fucked by a 13 year old? im pretty sure that wont be a pretty sight
age deference like 3 years only becomes irrelevant when you are much older , at the age of 13 a 3 year age difference is pretty fucking bad

You did the right thing - and the thing every man in that position is supposed to do. Women have to be put in their place, else shit like this happens.

Alright sure. I was pretty much just agreeing with him and making a comment. Sorry for correcting him I guess?

Tell them you're seeing someone and it's awkward having a child cling to u

People are just dumb man. I don't think you can blame digital media for that.

3rd world troubles

The fuck?

not actually true
vatican has lower
and some countries don't even have a lower limit - it hinges on marriage instead of age

lol, newfaf

do you realise that this is the kind of argument advanced only by people who don't actually have reasons for their positions?

open a biology book
once you've got into puberty, sex is a thing
doesn't matter whether you like the ages involved

where there any snapchat nudes /clips of girls sucking dick in high school /girls getting fucked by entire football teams back in the 90's and early 00's?

What does that have to do with critical thought?

More likely she'll grow out of the crush because that's what puberty does, but will have a better/healthier outlook on relationships instead of throwing herself at the first boy she meets.

Holy fuck you're stupid.

open a history book, girls who started breeding at the age of 12~13 died at the age of 17~18.

now tell me it's ok to fuck at such a low age.

Yes but that is why we have laws. Im no white knight of course 13-16 is prime age but their mental age these days is more 5-7 so respect for people who don't fuck kids, but thats just my opinion

Nice come back faggot.

they weren't exposed to this toxic shit, exposure takes a toll on a person, you'll eventually think differently after knowing certain things, I doubt you're in college.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read.
THEY DIED OF DIAHREA AND IT WAS EVERYONE WHO DIED YOU MONG

he's not stupid, fucktard. he just still believes the normie viewpoint of life. just like you before you got it.

once again, not actually the case
and even if it were, that wouldn't make it "not ok"

Congratulations user.
You're now uncle Ken.

That's fucked up!!

She's just got an infatuation with the feelings of attraction, they're raw and unfocused so she's learning the nuances of a new emotion. Tell her it's rude to do public displays of affection so no kissing or cuddling and then just take her places. She's basically going to understand these feelings based off of action/reaction so just react nicely but obviously don't react like someone who's interested in her that way would, otherwise she may think that human affection is easy if you just get physical and be super forward.
She'll grow out of it pretty quickly but you'll be the benchmark in which future interests are measured, so try to leave a good impression.

they're gonna go out and get involved regardless of what the law says
the right thing to do is to educate people about sex before they want to have it so that it'll be as safe as possible for them to do so

you don't deserve better

>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Girls mature earlier than boys scientific fact.

>not the case
>literally said "once you've got into puberty, sex is a thing"

off yourself underage baiting twat

You're right I've already finished college. If toxic shit is so bad for you what are you doing in this cesspit? How do you expect to do good research when your mind has ben addled by years of toxic digital exposure?

got your degree in shit posting?
stop with the autism

that ass looks fucking delicious

wutz up felow 4channer XD? yo i hate dem autist cancer fuckin shet postas lmao XD amirite fam yo??!??!!??!?

fucking hell , is this what 12 year olds are like overseas these days?

Real talk... Emotional maturity is the only reason I think fucking kids is wrong. They're actually pretty hot. If I could have an adult woman with a childlike body, that would be just perfect for me.

all over 16, look at elbows and teeth.

You literally have been corrupted by Cred Forums type shit. This is the most protected generation since ww2. The only thing is you notice more of the fucked up stuff because the digital world shows it to you.

This

Checked

you miss the point, there was less fucked up shit because it was less exposed and promoted back then, now it's encouraged thus resulting in more fucked up shit.

Are you retarded? Dates are like social bread and butter for little girls. They talk about boys and boyfriend's around 10/11 because their bodies are entering the beginning stages of puberty.

Those quints look fucking delicious.

OP take a look at this. You must provide pics in the next thread now.

>posting borderline cp
>expects to be taken seriously while spewing bullshit about kids having sex.

gawd dam that pic

>crocs
0/10 would not touch with a barge pole

is it weird that the internet actually helped me learn how the world is a shit-hole where almost nothing is bright and cheery when i was growing up?

It's like you're new here

It's not encouraged. are you retarded? Parents are more protctive of their kids than they were 20 years ago. The fact that you're not listening and not open to other ideas makes m think you'll be a shit researcher.

that girl in your image is a child

that is a child

she is a fucking child m8

MODS

still doesnt change the fact that letting a kid have sex as soon as they can with someone older who most probably is playing them just to get some easy sex is not good for them

shes not nude tho

I'm not the original guy who's doing the research fuck face, parents are LESS protective and barely know what happens with their kids today, are you 15 by any chance? that would explain the infinite amount of visible autism in text form which is pouring out of you.

OP needs to be a man and grow the f up if sister and niece are pushing him around. Or tell the sister and Mom if they keep being this f'ing creepy you'll call child services. 100% sure they won't bring it up again.

>are you 15
>autism
projecting

>I mean someone who has a healthy relationship with their family doesn't meet his niece first when she's fucking 11 years old.
I think we've got a case of Genetic Sexual Attraction.

nice comeback bro, informative :^}

probably a year or two older.
knew a guy that was like 23 and dated this 15 year old.
she was a freak in bed even liked it up the ass four fingers in her pussy and everything.

Instead of pulling shit out of your ass and then getting mad when someone tells you it isn't true, maybe you could actually check your shit properly instead of relying on your 15 years of life experience that has been warped by red pill threads on pol.

proof that parents are more protective of their kids then?

I've yet to hear about a suicide caused by someone leaking nudes/sex videos/snapchat clips of blow jobs in the early 00's.

just one example fuck face, go back to being a burden on society.

Finally, op isn't a fucking degenerate pedo. Just take her out and don't do anything pedo-like and you'll be fine. It's that fucking simple.

This tbphwy, fampai

Uncle/dad dates are a thing and they're cute as hell.

>body doesn't produce semen until age 12.

Puberty happens at different times for different people. Sort of how people don't all end up at the same height. Biochemistry is not digital.

I think you are a fucking heroe!! Respect bro!

yeah ..lets try to guess how good that was for her life from that point onwards

im 15 myself and im really into older women anyways ( especially that 23-25 age ) so i cant really judge though

like giving her your lollipop

Am original guy doing research at university. It is actually astounding how LITTLE parents know about the internet. If they did, they would prohibit it from being accessed to a large degree. I believe everybody raises their children differently and by their own beliefs in how to parents. However, to NOT know about such a major factor in this generation's environment is scary.
Actually, as the researcher, I can tell you based on statistics parents who "think" they know what the internet is capable of know a small fraction compared to their children. It's a HUGE information gap between generations. It's going to be difficult to fill it.
I don't go on Cred Forums. If I want information I go to Reddit for world news or do personal research into a matter. Posters on these boards have little next t no credibility in my mind.

Anyone else find children attractive physically, just not mentally? Like, I'd never bang a ten year old because she's fucking ten but I can admit without guilt that I've seen some hot ten year olds.

>the number of teens that have 0 idea WTF they are talking about in terms of logical thinking

The brain doesn't stop developing until around age 25. In a few years, you'll recognize that to this day you are still making sub-optimal decisions at the fundamental level, like blaming twitter for your own sense of ennui towards children that are younger than you.

Like, did you even bother to Google this shit before you demonized tens of millions of people? You're going to regret your ignorance some day, we all always do.

here's one shitty link you can use as a starting point.
mamamia.com.au/protective-parenting/

The Fourth Turning I a good book to read on generations. The link below has a table of recent generations and their archetypes. Notice millennials are a protected generation.

lifecourse.com/about/method/generational-archetypes.html

The overprotection is a reaction from gen-x ers who had far less supervision from their free love parents from the 60s.

If you do not know about the specific topic of consumerism, how it manipulates those lacking critical analytical thinking(generally younger teenagers), and it impeding millennials you should do some research. Also, if you start an argument with "Google told me..." nobody is going to give 2 fucks about your opinion. You need to get a better source.

Hey OP,

Finish the story so I can finish my fap.

Many thanks in advance.

Sounds borderline pedo to me but as long as you never diddle a toddler you're fine.

I'm not OP but I can finish the story for you. =)

Dubs say you fuck her

God bless you user.

Proceed

>ten year old
>toddler
Pick one.

The kids being born now since 2008 are part of a generation with the artist archetype. They are the most protected children. They are like the kids who were sheltered through ww2. As the world is starting to unravel with the 2008 financial crisis still unresolved, society is becoming even more protective of young children.

Jesus.

My guess is that your sister is going to perpetuate an endless cycle of teen mothers.

How old was your sister when she had her kid?

It's a manner of speaking, Jared.

I've done a lot of research. No, I don't read papers published by Google (outside of the tech field, of course). Not sure why you would think that's what I meant by googling.

You might want to read John Searle's work on social reality.

I have cousins around the age of 12. All they do on the internet is minecraft. All their friends do the same. One of them is actually scared of terrorists.

Kids are bigger pussies than they used to be. Technology is only making them docile and scared. Besides the kids going on Cred Forums (hint not many) kids are not becoming deviants because of technology.

Dawn of the Final Date
~ 0.2 hours remain ~

I stood in the kitchen of my sister's house, making a snack while I waited for my "date". No sooner than I had finished spreading the jam, my niece peered in, smiling warmly. As she shuffled anxiously through the doorframe, her outfit caught my attention. She was normally dressed modestly, but today, she chose a white tank top with a pink tidal wave design and a pair of shorts small enough they could pass for a bikini if they weren't made of denim.

I brushed the crumbs from my mouth. I suddenly felt nervous, like I do around most girls my age. The anxiety took the wheel, and I couldn't find any words to break the silence. Luckily, my ever-sociable sister wasn't far behind.

"user, don't forget to pick up some pretzels for me and mom while you're at the mall. You two have fun!"

I sighed heavily. Once again I was being pushed around by these stuck-up bitches... family ties never meant much to me, but you know how it is. You gotta keep up a certain look. I motioned for my niece, let's call her Alexis, to follow me.

She darted to my side and wrapped herself in my arm, which made it a little awkward to get through the front door. As we stepped onto the porch, I took a look around. Nobody was watching. Phew... My "date" in arm, I headed for my ride.

This unbearable to read

You are a good man, user.

Well Annon... sorry I have to break it to you, but you are wrong here. I suggest you leave / b / and never return, for we do not like "normal" people inhere. However, look at the bright side of it, your family is more then welcome to join the rest of us, degenerated fucks.

Have a nice day!

Just explain to your sister, If this continues I am going fo fuck your daughter. If she's fine with that, Enjoy the sweet loli pussy.

this fucking thread also check my dubs if i get dubs put me in screencap

The mall wasn't far from where we lived. I kept the car ride chill by setting the radio loud enough to drown any chance of conversation, but that didn't do anything to stop her staring at me with those bright blue eyes all the way there. I was relieved when I was finally able to set the car in park and step out.

As we walked through the parking lot, though, she brought that anxiety right back by taking my hand. I was trying to keep a straight face, but I felt like everyone within a 10 mile radius was staring right at me. Oh well, brush it off, user. Together we walked through the mall, as normally as I could manage, until we hit our destination.

I'd never been to a Zara's before today, but just on walking in, I felt totally out of place. It was mostly women's clothing, with a tiny section for men in the back corner. I, of course, was being led by hand to the girls' section. I played on my phone while my niece shuffled through pair after pair of jeans, commented on every single shirt in the place... I could almost die of boredom, but at least nobody was around. Just me, her, and what I assume was probably a very concerned sales associate.

This wasn't so bad. And this was the last time, so after today I'm off the hook. I feel a sharp tug on my sleeve. My niece was looking up at me, her brows slightly furrowed.

"user, I need to pick out some new underwear..."

Er, uh... Okay.

"Alright, I'll just wait by the guys-"

"No!" she quickly interrupted. "I don't want to be by myself in here..."

My common sense was saying fuck no, but her cutsey, cat-like pout was an overwhelming force.

"Alright, alright. Let's, uh... yeah."

Man the fuck up and tell the rest of the family how fucking wrong it is to toy with a young girl's emotions like that. Not only that, but it makes you look terrible and puts you in a horrible position. This whole thing is just so fucking stupid it blows my mind.

Go on

>learn to say no and actually stick to it beta faget

>or tell them you're starting to develop feelings for her but will wait until she's 18 and your family will make sure you never see her

We paced over to the underwear, she of course was once again holding my hand, but very tightly this time. I made an attempt to dive back into my phone, doing my best to hide the fact that my heart was pounding away like a jackhammer. This was the last place I wanted to be seen with her.

However, my desire to play it nonchalant was never going to see the light of day. As she thumbed through the underwear, I mused on how the styles were a little too adult for girls her age. As I struggled to keep my eyes on my phone, where my dead social life was all but laughing back at me by now, she turned to me with a pair stretched between her hands.

"What about these? These are cute."

A little yellow number, with red dots and a cutesy bow. They were small, and I was trying so hard not to picture her wearing them, but my imagination was a little too strong.

"Yeah, they're... they're fine. We done?"

She looked disappointed by my half-hearted response.

"What about these?"

This pair was even worse. A scarlet red, lacy and with small frills on the side. Are these really for kids? Jesus Christ.

"I don't think so, Lexi..."

I had to admit, she would probably look good in them. She may be young, but she's already getting some decent curves in. I can't say I haven't checked her out at least once or twice since I first saw her in the kitchen earlier.

She tossed them back angrily, and grabbed for the clothes she'd already picked out.

"H-hey... what's the matter?"

"Nothing!"

"Lexi, come o-"

"I said NOTHING!"

The sales rep looked over. Oh, jesus...

"Alexis, not so loud. Come on, just tell me what's wrong, I'll try to..."

As she looked up toward me, I could see tears starting to trail down her reddening cheeks.

"I just... wanted you to like me. But you don't, do you?"

Aw, fuck. What do I do now? I don't know. Say something. Anything.

"I mean, it's not that I don't like you, Lexi..."

Wait, no. Not that. Anything but that. Fuck, fuck, now what?

So it's over, that's it? Disappoint, OP. I guess I should say I'm glad your suffering has ended. Gonna be awkward around family tho

Respect to you user Cred Forums makes me think everyone here is pedo sometimes thanks for proving me wrong

You should just fuck her in all honesty. My trips wills it

Your dad sounds like a creep m8

We all know you're slowly working the shaft thinking about this poor little girl getting all torn up by OP's autist cock.

No need to be coy.

I could feel ice forming on the walls. The room was quickly growing cold.

"Look, you're great, Lexi. It's just, I'm 28 years old. I can't date you, not really. I mean, I'm a man. You're just a girl. We want different things, and I..."

Once again, she interrupted. It was usually a pet peeve of mine, but I was stumbling all over myself anyway, so it was welcome this time around. Or at least it would be, if she hadn't said:

"So what, sex? You don't want to date me because you think we can't have sex?"

... what the fuck. Did she really just ask me that?

"Lexi, it's not... Look, it's hard to explain."

"No, it isn't. You're just scared. You're always scared to say what you really feel, that's how we got you here in the first place!"

I knew it. I knew this was all a big game to my sister. But I didn't expect it to go this far, I doubt she did either.

"What do you want me to say, Alexis? I'm sorry my sister forced me to date you?"

"No, I want you to say I would look cute in these panties."

She held up the yellow pair again.

It felt like I was watching forever pass by as I tried to figure out how to respond to this.

"I can't. I'm sorry, Lexi, but I can't do that."

I could see her heart shattering in her eyes. Well, we're already here... fuck it. Fuck this whole thing.

"Because you'd look way cuter in the red ones."

Shit. If this goes poorly, I'm going to jail. I'm pretty sure I just threw my life away.

This some guy was asking advice to rent his nephew a hot hooker at 10, so he would not be beta in the future told him he probably would be a serial killer but not beta.

Are all the people suggesting OP fuck his niece stupid or genuinely malevolent? If OP listens, he will go to prison, it will be for a long time, and he will be raped. A lot. And beaten. A lot. And possibly(probably) killed.

Damnit don't stop now

11yo pussy tho :^)

What's malevolent about wanting the best possible outcome where both the little girl and OP are raped?

What's next, you're going to start fapping to consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation?

The sales rep started to dial someone on the phone. I didn't see it unfortunately... How could I? I was focused on my niece who was bawling her eyes out. A few minutes later she stopped crying and I quickly and awkwardly rushed out of the store grabbing her arm. No sooner than I'd left I realised Lexi was still holding onto those red panties.

"Oh fuck" I thought to myself. My 11 year old niece (which no one in the mall knew) and me running away with stolen underwear. This day couldn't get any wors-

>And that's when user's life ended. Had he been looking forward he had of seen the caution and keep out signs posted around the closed down elevator. He ran right through and both he and his niece felt a brief moment of weightlessness before crashing to the bottom of the elevator shaft.

>Post mortem results indicated that the niece died instantly upon impact with her head hitting the side of the shaft during freefall. The user however broke their spine and has been in a chronic coma to this day.

Wtf

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You are a good uncle

Well you are a little dipshit
Congratulations

What in the Lord’s name did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Ministry school, and I have over 300 confirmed conversions. I am trained in the Baptist religion and I’m the top missionary in the entire Christian world. You are nothing to me but another infidel. I will teach you the word of God with the largest gospel choir that has ever been seen, mark my words. You think you can get away with rejecting Christ? Think again, sinner. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pastors and priests across the USA and you’re going to be forced to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, so you better prepare for your baptism, sir. The baptism that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call atheism. You’re Christian soon, sir. I can teach you anywhere, anytime, and I can preach in over seven hundred languages, and that’s just off the top of my head. Not only am I extensively trained in reciting the bible from memory, but I have access to the entire literature of the Archdiocese of the Americas and I will use it to its full extent to bring you into Christianity, you little atheist. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your heresy was about to bring down upon you, maybe you wouldn’t have challenged the existence of God. But you couldn’t, you didn’t and now you’re paying the price, you goddamned sinner. I will teach Christianity all over you and you will drown in it. You’ll be a believer soon, kiddo.

I'd never seen a bigger smile on her face since I met her. She hurriedly grabbed for the red panties she threw down earlier, took my hand and we walked together to the changing room. She tucked inside. I was pretty sure you weren't supposed to try on underwear, but I think we'd made enough of a scene already, and I just wanted her to finish up so we could get out of here.

My heart was still thrashing about inside my chest. So much my head was starting to hurt. I needed to calm down. I pulled out my phone, and started browsing reddit like any other normie out there

BZZ!

I jumped in response to my phone vibrating. Does that say anything about my social life? Who's texting me, anyway? Unknown number. Great, I love spam.

It's a multimedia message, too. Yay. Downloading, and...

Oh.

Oh my god.

I turn my screen off and try to control my breathing. How did she even get my number?

"Did you see?"

I turn the screen back on.

It's Alexis. Of course it is. It's Alexis, in nothing but the panties we picked out together. I mean, the panties she picked out. The panties I told her to pick out... fuck.

She looks... beautiful. Her skin is flawless. Her curves are subtle, yet somehow bold and outstanding at the same time. Those little red panties are hugging her perfectly. And the way she's gazing into her camera... She's not looking into the lens. Those eyes are for me.

This is on my phone. We're clearly past the point of no return here. Fuck everything, I don't care anymore. My fingers are practically on cruise control as I type: 'Yeah, you look amazing. You're sexy af"

I slump down to the ground. A few moments later, I hear muffled giggling from the booth.

Finally some good stuff in b
Continue please

It's the media man. Children are being introduced to all sorts of messy things.

Like faggots for example. Now, I don't care where you concentrically stick your dick or your vag, but fucking 11 years old don't need to know about it. Teach them when they're 15 maybe.

The left wing media are trying to destroy everything, it's suppose to be liberating for women but ultimately, men win. And that's the worrying part.

Paedophilia is being normalised, the left have been doing this for years now.

We need God

I guess I have to face the music. I have to admit to myself, I'm actually pretty glad to be dating my niece. Sadly, this is the most attention I've had from a girl in a long time, and it's filling the hole in my heart pretty nicely. It's exciting, it's scary, it's everything I've been missing in life.

She exits the booth in her original outfit, and together we head to the checkout.

She places the clothes on the countertop.

"Anything else for you today?" the cashier asked brightly. She was a perky twenty-something, and didn't seem at all alarmed. Maybe it was all in my head. No, it definitely was. There's nothing weird about being out with my niece in public, after all.

Well, or so I thought, until we got to the underwear. That snooty brunette bitch behind the counter shot me a kind of look when she saw that sexy little red number.

"She's my niece," I stated in a bold, matter-of-factly tone. My nervousness was all but gone. Which is weird because now I'm actually moving toward what I was afraid of being suspected of before. But I digress. Fuck it.

I snatch the bag off of the counter with as much snark as I could muster, before laying my arm around my cute niece, pulling her close to me as we exited the store.

We wandered around the mall for a bit, just killing time as we talked and enjoyed each others' company. my eyes were all over her. Her hips, her ass, her legs. I was ready to eat her alive. We finally made our way out to the parking garage, and tossed the bag of clothes into the trunk. I held the door for her, like a proper gentleman, and then I took my place in the driver's seat. I pulled out my phone, and opened the picture she sent me.

"You know... you look really hot in this photo."

She was beaming.

"Y-yeah? I mean, thank you. I mean..."

Her face was so red it was practically glowing.

"So, uh... what you said back in the store. About sex. I mean, would you really be cool with that?"

The world came to a halt around me.

Nigga I was ready to fuck when I was 9. When I was 6 we were already licking pussies and showing girls dicks for fun, even if not experiencing an orgasm

There sure are some sick dudes who want fuck babies and kill them afterwards, but don't call me a pedo just because I'd do the same thing I was doing at 6 even when I'm not into a certain age group. I just fuck what's hot and I don't care what her daddy thinks no matter how old this nigga is

It's getting even better

What am I doing? I just asked an eleven year old that I'm fucking related to if she was serious about sex. This is my sister's kid for fuck's sake.

"I've never really done it, user, but... but... I really want my first time to be with you."

Damn it. I'm freezing up again. What do I say? What do I do? I'm going to go to jail. I'm going to get beaten to death in jail.

I'm going to get raped by like, fifty niggers and six cops and then I'm going to fucking die in jail, and even if I don't, the rest of my life would be ruined because I'd be a registered sex offen---

Huh?

Suddenly, my lips feel warm. My mind was racing so fast I didn't even realize she'd slid out of her seatbelt. She pulled her small frame over the console and then over me, as I felt her body come against mine. She was kissing me.

No.

No, we were kissing.

I slipped my hand between a few curtains of glistening golden hair, to the back of her neck as I parted my lips. Her kiss tasted like cherries, and her breath smelled like citrus fruits. Her breathing was hot, and heavy, and though our kiss was at first awkward, once we found our rhythm, it became very intimate.

I've already tested the waters, I thought to myself. I may as well dive in.

Pics or it didn't happen. This is fucked up OP.

doubles and devil trips are working here

You're a good man user. Fuck what these aspie pedos think

If this is real, OP is gonna get prison raped. Otherwise, awesome storytelling.

>666
This story is narrated by Satan and i'm perfectly fine by it.

Fucking kek! I remember when i was little i had a huuuge crush on my babysitter. My mom wouldn't let me go it with him.

>second
Tell her it's Your fucking niece and that incest =/= wincest

c'mon satan go on

(DEVIL'S TRIPS. Let the Almighty guide my fingertips and together we shall embrace damnation. I'm sorry for the slow writing and accidentally shifting from past to present tense, I'm writing this as I go.)

I take her by the waist and hold her close to my body. I can feel the warmth of her skin through our clothes, and I'm sure she can feel my diamonds cock pushing against her body.

My rational mind is trying to remind me that trying to screw her in a public parking lot is insane and suicidal, but my body is no longer listening. I pull the seat all the way back, lean it down low and push her back up against the steering wheel.

I pull at the lower hem of her tanktop, and she immediately picks up on my thinking, and pulls her top away. I flash back to the picture. She wasn't wearing a bra in the picture, which means... she deliberately took it off before. I just assumed she didn't need them yet.

Her tits are small, but highlighted nicely by the dim lighting in the parking garage. They're small, but somewhat developed, enough that you almost want to cup your hands around them by instinct. I do just that, my fingertips slowly drawing across her tits until I can feel her nipples brush against my palms. I squeeze, gently at first, and then again with intensity.

She moans softly, skipping a breath as I squeeze and knead her breasts like soft dough. I can't believe how great they feel. I'd heard it was like jell-o, and that's almost right. They're warm, and when you squeeze them, you can feel them fill out the ridges of your hands nicely.

She falls forward against my body. I run my fingers through her hair, before tilting her back against the wheel. Her eyes have become intense, and seductive. Who knew girls her age could make a face like that? She hoisted herself up, so her knees were against my hipbones. It kind of hurt, but I didn't even care at this point.

All I could think about was what comes next.

>all I could think about was what comes next

Jail I imagine

goddamnit someone screencap this shit

Her eyes were almost hypnotizing. I couldn't look away from her for more than a moment, but a moment's glance was enough to know what was going on. Her nimble fingers worked the button and zipper on her shorts, and as she slid them down, I was finally able to break free of her gaze as my eyes were redirected.

These panties were sexy in design, like the red ones we picked out, though these were a black and beige number that seemed to guide the viewer's attention toward her mound. They fit her very well, to say the least. To say the most, I'd never wanted to fuck anyone so hard in my life as just in this moment.

I jerked my body upwards, pinning her to the steering wheel before pulling her down with me. My hands explored and engaged her features, from her hips, to her thighs, and just a little higher as I squeezed her ass with both hands. Again we began to kiss, though it was wild and frantic. She had her arms around my head, with her hands holding the headrest as she grinded her body against mine.

Together, we pulled and ripped at my shirt, tossing it against the back window without a thought. I hadn't noticed until just then, but by now, the car windows were totally fogged up. She pulled back to admire my body. I wasn't particularly fit, but she seemed elated as she ran her hands along my surfaces. Her hips fell and her thighs gripped my waist tightly.

I wanted nothing more than to get her out of those panties, but she had different plans. She was a little freak. I could tell she was unsure of herself, running on what I was guessing was a combination of R-movie sex scenes and heat-of-the-moment as she rended my jeans asunder like they were standing between her and all she's ever wanted.

Her eyes lit up, her lips fell open. Her now messy and disheveled hair slowly fell over her face as she lowered her head.

My cock was standing straight up, facing her head on, just inches from touching her body.

She was panting, almost like she was out of breath.

Op, I hope you are still here taking notes

elearnenglishlanguage.com/blog/english-mistakes/your-vs-youre/

learn english faggot

kekekek

Bump

he already did that

She laid back against the steering wheel. She looked so confused, like she knew just what to do until right at this moment, and suddenly found herself hopelessly lost.

"Go on," I reassured her under my breath.

I took her arms and guided her hands to this foreign object. Her fingers wrapped around it tightly. Without being shown how, she began to rub it. It was a more exploratory rubbing, like she was getting familiar with it. I saw a glistening just before she licked her lips, and I almost thought for a second she was drooling.

As she rubbed, I would send out short gasps and moans whenever she sparked a little pleasure, and before I knew it, she was rubbing in just the right ways. I was surprised at how well she was picking up on this. As I lay back against the seat, her gentle tugs became massaging strokes, and she snuggled her hips forward. I could feel her panties brushing against my balls.

It didn't go on for long before I felt something rising up. Was she really bringing me this far? It was feeling so good, too good, my mind was starting to blank on me. Startled, I quickly sprang forward, interrupting her. I wasn't ready to come, not yet. I could feel my cock twitching in her hands as a little precum drizzled down.

She looked at her hand and then at my cock, puzzled, but I didn't feel like explaining anything.

"It means you were doing a good job," I say between short breaths. I reach down and use the automated controls to lower the seat down as far as it will go, and then slide back on the seat, pulling her with me. "Get your panties off, I don't think I can wait anymore."

My hands return to her tits, teasing them playfully as she works her panties down. She lays against me to get them past her knees, and throws them anywhere, thoughtlessly, as she pulls herself upright. I stare as though into eternity as I am beholden to this beautiful, hairless peach before me.

damn what about the red panties ?

It was an accident, you idiot.

True

Bump

Bump

n i c e

Bump

I grazed it with my fingertips, and she jumped at the touch. She was extraordinarily sensitive. I licked my fingertips, and pressed into her plush mound, just at the head of where I was hoping the clitoris would be. I felt slightly ashamed for not really knowing, but based upon her reactions, I'd hit the jackpot. She collapsed, falling against the car door, before re-aligning herself.

"You alright?"

"Yeah," she said, brushing her hair from her eyes. "Keep going.

I spread her with two fingers. Though her mound was pale, on the inside, she was a flushed, lovely shade of pink. My cock was throbbing, uncontrollably.

I took her hips, and lined my head against her, beads of precum mixing with her own creme, making her rather slippery. She was watching carefully. Not what was going on down below, but me. She was watching me, with trusting eyes, as I slowly lowered her down. Her eyes narrowed, a brief twinge of pain, but I slowed my movements as I brought her down, and she was doing her best to relax her body.

I took her by the nape of her neck and pulled her in for another sensuous kiss, or tongues twirling around one another playfully. As she leaned back and opened her eyes, she realized my clever distraction was a success. I had slowly lowered her fully onto my cock.

Her insides were burning hot. Her flesh was like a glove several sizes too small. It felt like she was squeezing the life out of my cock, and I knew I had to get her moving. I rested a hand on her hip, and pushed her upward with my waist. I held her up with my free hand as I lowered myself down, slowly sliding free of her, stopping just short of the head, and then guiding her back down.

Once again she surprised me with her cleverness, as she took up on what we were doing almost immediately, and began lifting back up on her own. The pull on my skin was almost irritating in how pleasurable it was. This almost crushingly good sensation.

She set her hands on my chest and abdomen, and...

The age gap is enough brother. She is probably seen as your daughter as long as you're not showing strange affection. I wouldn't even give you a second look in public.

you can't drift away from nonexistent things

I would have ripped that niggas eyes out man. Good for you.

Just walk the dinosaur or do bel air already faget we all know this is fake

So they can turn around and tell him "why didn't you stop it sooner?!"

No thanks. OP, end it now before it goes too far.

Just introduce her to someone from Cred Forums im sure they wouldn`t feel uncomfortable dating an 11 year old.

... whispered, in a soft, sensual tone. Somehow, I felt my already full erection grow fuller. I wouldn't say it back, of course. Not here. She lowered herself back down, more aggressively, and though her insides were slick, the friction was intense. I felt her body shiver as she lifted herself and lowered herself down again, and the motions became more repetitive, and more intimate, and less patient. Beads of sweat were dripping from her face and body, as she flung herself against the steering wheel, my cock still fully deep inside her, and with one hand against the window and one on the clutch, she began fucking herself silly, on my very own cock.

I was tracing her curves with my hands, my vision blurring and returning to normal in short bursts as I fought to keep myself quiet. Her moans were becoming loud and lustful, and her thirst for this level of intimacy was pointedly quenched. I felt my own hips starting to rock as I struggled to hold from orgasming. As we fucked, eagerly and like horny rabbits for the first time, her hands clenched into fists, and she held her arms tightly to her body. She seemed to stop breathing, and I realized she was having her first orgasm. I tried to stay strong, and steady as I totally took over the thrusting.

When she regained herself, her eyes were drowning in lust and confusion. I knew there'd be time to talk later, so I guided her hips back into our motions, and as she rode, I allowed myself to start to build on pleasure. I was shocked as she tightened up again - her body now shaking as she struggled to hold herself upright. She'd never been exposed to this level of pleasure before, and I was delighted to be her very first.

I thrust steadily again until she was once more able to compose herself and continue. As she rode, she lay forward across my chest, and continued to use her hips. This new angle was constricting, almost painful, but the feeling was... sublime, if I were to sell it short.