REKT THREAD

REKT THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4
thesun.co.uk/news/1643476/peaceful-church-protester-knocks-out-man-with-single-punch-for-playing-music-too-loud-at-prayer-session/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ql6eP9tH24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK YEAH, TACOS.

more like being attacked by a pack of wild animals

Well deserved

Retard spilled it on himself too.

Waaaa... I don't understand anything except the boom.

>you can't see yourself die on camera like the rest of the world can

Only thing that worries me about death

why?

>sticky jumping with 3 stickies

What did he expect?

Jewish

DID HE DIED!?

jesus

Nah. He became a sith. Google Darth Vader

well... That was one of the most disturbing things I've even seen.. And im an EMT.

>hitting someone who is barely trying to live anymore
>making their lives even more complicated as their shit alimentation leads to weak bones which could crack even from that chimp's punch

Kill all blacks

>Nigger

The Jupiter has punished him.

nice space program attempt

Punishment in Mexico for being a puta.

Why is it always niggers

This shit cracks me the fuck up! Lmfao

Pit Bulls are a good breed

NOT the right way to commit ritual sepukku, that guy felt ever single fiber of his abdomen being torn asunder and I'm sure it took him a while to bleed out or die from shock after the fact.

>does a front flip with extra height
>doesnt land properly

S m h

Because if it were three white kids beating up a black kid, there'd be a national scandal and a dozen mainstream think pieces about the hate crime epidemic sweeping the country.

And white parents teach their kids to "talk it out" and "not sink to their level" instead of how to fight back.

>this kills the crab

AROUND BLACKS
NEVER RELAX

wtf?

Does anyone know the context of this? A bunch of old white people are sitting around whilst little niggers scurry about and knock the weakest of them out. No one seems to give a shit

story behind this ?

i love the one tire that goes flying off into the distance

>BEYBLADE

Niggers breed then to fight.

thats called white comradery

I've always felt more sorry for the drivers in these kinds of accidents, it must be truly fucking horrifying to have killed someone as well as potentially being charged with man slaughter & face a lengthy prison sentence, even if the situation was out of your control.

Why the fuck would anyone just stop & get out of their car on a busy highway..

Stage 2 chimpout

IIRC she participated in the murder of a cab driver and got street justice'd

Small chance I am confusing it with something else tho

botched landing 1.5/10

kek it even has a second perspective.

Fucking apes.

stealth, assassin's creed style assassitation / 10

is he ok?

looks like a gook to me maybe you don't see them a lot in your line of work

"B-but pitbulls are peaceful I swear! I've had them and they don't do this! Honest!"

Unless you're an experienced trainer you shouldn't be adopting pitbulls

Or a criminal like most black people are

kek

Died of eternal bleeding

kk thanks

Can we please kill all nigger?

you have many insecurities and why care.. you'll be dead

Fuckin pussy missed the guy that wasn't even looking at him, fuckin pussy was so afraid to throw that punch. Reminds me of when some retard jumped at me feom behind, the retard missed my head by so far and was so slow I had time to imobilize him to the ground without throwing a punch myself.

wtf

fucking wow

thread needs more niggers being pummeled

the fuck happed??

Am nigger here definitely should start when you come for me let me at least finish Witcher 3 and Dying Light and get a little taste of Eternal Crusade.

When I was in jail I met a nigger who bred angry pit bulls for other niggers to buy to defend their drug houses

First time I realize there's a first guy that jumps into the car trunk before the first car hits them

Im gonna go ahead and need the deets here. I dont read faggy frog language

fucking gross uncooked onions

youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2GBXoqOR4

"You know, I think the BEST place to get out of my car is in the middle of the fucking highway! That way, I'm a pedestrian and cars aren't allowed to hit me, else it's THEIR fault!"

Bull hooked the horses belly and ripped it out. All his intestines fell and it ran in pain while slowly bleeding to death

Pain tolerance level
Super sayan / 10

Do black people randomly attack people? honest question.

I don't underdstand what happened.

what happened to the lil chink?

This is a fucked up video but I can't help but laugh when the nigger in blue starts doing his chimp dance

whos has the webm with the clark kent baby get hited by a car with his grandma ?

are you dumb? gases build up in the sewer they throw fire works in KABOOM!

Why were you in jail anyways?

>no blood

They where just playfully tugging at his clothing obviously. Its the owners fault for teaching them that is how you play.

I'm black most niggers do. Me? I go to work then go home and play vidya all day and night.
>26 years old
>virgin
>no drive to fix it
>don't even think I want to

prolly threw a firecracker in the sewers.

methane plus spark equals explosion i guess

foreskin (except frenulum) doesnt hurt more than normal skin you cut jewdick

I don't know, do you think you'd live without your intestines, stomach, kidneys and liver. That fucker is dead the moment they pull him off, my guess is they pumped him full of morphine to OD, then pulled him off to die quick. The end, and made a shit situation a little less painful, but sense that looks like shithole-eh-stan, I'm guessing they just pulled that poor fuck off that railguard pipe with no pain killers and he died in agony.

fucking asians!

that lightning hit some building or street light

i know that. i was just wondering if the lil chink got thrown out of the camera view or down the sewer.

I wish he could see this.

Imagine having a faint memory where you see your mother slowly being crushed by the escalators. I feel for the child

oh okay thanks for saying it i couldn't figure it out how it could get that bad but i guess it can huh

What relationship with France and the "soldiers of Christ" ?
French to english : "One for all, all for God, don't let our faith be exterminated".
Strange.

Yes

Cool story bro

Ouch. The look on that guy's face...

The guy with the white shirt sure has quick reflexes, he saw the car about to hit him so he jumps into the trunk of the car. I'm sure he only suffered minor injuries but definitely better than the other dude lol

Now this story i gotta hear

no way, his neck is forced in such an unnatural angle when it's forced under the cylinder, he must have broke his neck/shoulders/back, at the very best he's probably paralyzed, most likely dead though

goddamnit dont post niggers , they make me angry
also dont post car crashes theyre boring

she went down the manhole behind her

You can literally watch a specific part of his head each time

What a nice piece of cultural enrichment !

Look at how they behave like apes : once the first nignog has kicked him in the face, they all go crazy and beat the shit out of him.

> Monkey see, monkey do

>black virgin

I don't believe you

It's a violation of HIPPA for me to know this story, but if you guys are curious...

The cops told her to go to this park to drink her beer after getting caught on the streets. This was one of those "It's a prank" things. The woman who was hit had surgery to remove part of her frontal lobe to stop her from having grand mal seizures just recently before this incident. After this incident, she now has petite mal seizures. It's kind of horrible. There was no need for this to happen.

fucking perfect

Story was that the old man was being racist to the black guy. Like full on old people dont give a shit anymore racism. and black dude got pissed. Started swinging.

Vote for Trump

Kid did the right thing. Let two kids take pot shots at him, took them and didn't react.

my step sister saw her mom get hit by a stray bullet.

Did I just watch a guy doing some weird exercises and then just burst into flames?

Somebody made the same to his arm kek motha fucka

Tbh, I'm half black half white, and I'm uncomfortable outta 10 around black people (the exception being the one side of my family). I live in a majority black neighborhood and have few blacks friends cause I'm afraid of getting beaten to death by the tribals around me.

Believe what you will man I'm a kissless virgin

Wolfarine

Any dog can be trained to do that, it's just that pitties have an incredible bite strength. Not to mention that people who use animals as weapons need to be executed on the fuckin spot.

Typical niggers. Can't do anything solo. Like Hyenas they attack in numbers. They have no honour with their cowardly tactics and head kicking.

thesun.co.uk/news/1643476/peaceful-church-protester-knocks-out-man-with-single-punch-for-playing-music-too-loud-at-prayer-session/

Around pitts never relax.

>what is common knowledge

everytime

Honestly, that's what he gets for being so relaxed around niggers.

Keep thinking we can coexist and that will be an average day for you.

Think of a world without niggers. Who wouldn't choose that world?

Underrated post

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749907/That-s-not-Christian-Peaceful-protester-knocks-man-single-sickening-blow-playing-music-prayer-session.html

Ah, thanks. Merci.

It looks like that thing from basket case. Scary stuff.

WHAT

that "dad" is red as a lobster - probably drunk as fuck - no wonder his reaction was slow and not very calculated.

>kek

I can hardly see a poodle or a schnauzer being able to take a man to the ground and overpower both their owner and their attacker.

But you're right, by training dogs to attack you're abusing their loyalty

Christians.... smh

In china they play a game where they light matches in man holes. The methane buildup allows for a small explosion. However, some manhole covers are keeping more methane than others so the explosion is random many times.

>my child was just in a high speed collision
>most likely has internal injuries and a broken neck
>lets move him from the ground

What kind of monster would chew seeds in a fucking subway? I can't believe how fucked up society is. Fucking seeds man, I swear God abandoned us.
Seeds, fuck, he deserves to be fucking HANGED from the neck until dead.

What the fucks up with the blue dude

Is this a YLYL thread now?

Fucking rekt the little chink just falls in the sewer and no one gives a fuck

If it was a muslim church guy would've been shot on the spot

the "arya stark" effect

4 ON 1
NERDY WHITE KID
BIG NIGGERS

= CAN BARELY HURT HM

FUCK ME.

>pot

What the actual fuck

why would I want to adopt a black criminal?

LOL WHAT A HERO

WHO THE FUCK IS THAT SUPER HERO?

Lol, that was a liberal white guy, living amongst niggers and feeling self righteous about it. I support that sucker punch. I cross the street if a pack of niggers is up ahead. I ain't stupid. If they cross towards me, I pull my gun. Fuck niggers.

Where's your smug now, bitch?

Same shit happened to me years ago. The kid did the right thing. He was severely outnumbered.

Chimps never fight fair.

mr. satan

Pro choice

my friends pitbull chimped out on me once, completely randomly. it knew me and never attacked me before, i've even played with it in the past.

It latched on my arms so hard, it was painful as fuck.

Im a pretty big guy. So i grabbed it by the collar, and literally started slamming it on the ground over and over again. It still wouldnt let go even though blood was coming out of its eyes and mouth.

My friend had the nerve to blame everything on me. So i said fuck it, charged him and had his dog fucking executed.

Something not right in their head. Execute all of them.

worst fucking dog ever and im a friend to all animals.

And then blacks wonder why?

A world of peace

Seen too many of these. I feel like i would immediately try to hug someone and take them with me to show them their system fucked up haha

>welcome to Africa
It's ok tho, she was a witch

That eas hard to watch. I don't know if this guy plays in the NFL, but if he does, I think he should be suspended for at least five games.

The dog of peace.

agreed. Dont be around niggers. leave them alone. if they dont leave you alone kill them immediately

Why do peeps stomp on head?

it's nerve gas

Yes

I think the attacker actually died while the victim survived, what a shit killer

Get a fuckin life TacoMAN

Some people...

Finally, the eternal loop ended

OHHHH OHHHHH UUUUUUHHH PITBULLS R SOOOOOOO TOUGH AND AGGRESSIVE SOOO DANGEROUS LOOOK A WHILE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD CAN'T DEAL WITH 2 OOOOOO LOOK HOW FUCKING WEAK AND USELESS 10 PEOPLE ARE AGAINST 2 DOGS ALL THEY CAN DO IS SPRAY WATER AT THEM OOOOOOOHHHHHH

wtf how even

What the...

Poor Quiet.

>Mexico
>Africa

Always makes me mad when I see parents pick their kids up after being struck by a car.

Well it was a Chinese girl so...

Both of them seem to have some skill. Pretty entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Yes.

Anyone that actually lives near black neighborhoods knows for a fact that if there's more than five of them in one spot and you're white, you are in danger.

It's rich, liberal white people that live in 99.9% white, gated communities that seem to have this fantasy that we can all get along.

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favour and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

What a nigger

The entire americas are africa

agreed. kill on sight

3rd rail motherfucker are you dumb?

Oh fuck

>he relaxed
his fault, really.

>all blacks look the same
and don't give me any of that;
"I'm not black, I'm 'Brown' nonsense"

Thanks for that

my balls tingle a little when cyclists get rekted. cunts.

why?

never serve a hooded customer

>Chew your seeds now with your fucking teeth all hammer-smashed, you fucking savage!

That was amazing.

kill all niggers

she and her boyfriend and another guy robbed and murdered a taxi driver. guys ran off and she got trapped by the mob.

One hell of a way to way someone up

kek indeed

Hammerai the samurai

Black people really are just brown, only difference is that they don't have giant, flat nostrils

Thats was a very known case

kek

He was on his way to a Trump rally.

your filename says elevator
>elevator
>escalator
You fucking retard

Niggers. The true aliens of earth.

>when a healer chooses to be a wizard

Fucking A. Saved her kid at least. Fuck that shit.

was convicted of 15-20 felonies at this point, his downfall was committing this in one of the richest towns in the US

Feed them gun powder. Make them crazy.

like those cunt baboons who snap and randomly attack just because.

You are a special kind of autist. I love posts that say "underrated post" and nothing more.

Watch that edge

No way, no Trump supporter is going to walk through a gang of niggers, shoot at one, yes.

Have you ever kissed a girl at least ?

whats wrong with raw onions u fuckin fat americunt faggot?

Why set him on fire in the first place?

Stupid niggers.

Ummm, I'm pretty sure he's not supposed to take his hand off the car.

No car for him. Other than that, he did absolutely nothing wrong.

Now it looks like a horse cock

Are you serious?

I had to teach sped classes while getting my masters. I taught at an inner city type school with 99% black students. It didn't matter how old they were, blacks would attack each other for no reason whatsoever. Every single time you ask them about it, they deflect the question and start talking about something else. If you stay on them and demand an answer, they'll just repeat "I dunno" ad infinitum.

Threaded like a needle.

Shut the fuck up you wannabe hard beta cuck

I laughed

He's probably a Cred Forumstard that yells "nigger" at those niggers when he's with his mom in a car.

Kek

Give some ran over by metro webms or gifs plz

She could have been saved as well if the retards had just pressed the emergency stop button

kek

kek

>Chinese

topkek

They lack the capacity to empathize and recognize that their actions can hurt other living things. Animals have the same problem, but not as bad as niggers do.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ql6eP9tH24

Just wait until Trump comes into charge.

And with that I finally have closure. It's been a long time. Now I finally know truck is kil.

Skill? The nigger looks like learned his fighting skills from mixing his favorite animes.

fucking niggers wish they all die we need a second holocaust

you fucking pleb, I bet you only eat them fried in a gallon of butter

your step sister also saw me bust a nut on her face. guess which one had a bigger impact? my sweet, sweet seed of course.

Ran the stroller right into T he bumper. Car tried to switch lanes. Dad ran into it.

How is this possible? To make a complete 180 in 3 frames of the video.

I tried arguing why its weird in a youtube comment feild, any1 else?

>bootlicker posts selfie

Try /soc/ m8

If he didn't do that before he would definitely do it now

Man that makes me sad.

I saw that live

all religion is fucking stupid

Yea it's really difficult to decide if this is fake or real

Feelsbadman

>He's wearing blue
>They're all wearing red
It should be obvious what's happening here.

this is why people hate niggers lol. Its actually so funny to think people are racist against niggers for any reason other than their retarded actions

Question is finishing a leg lock a reasonable response to getting sucker punched without doing anything? For those who don't know a leg lock attacks the joints so you could basically snap someone's ankle in two

Nice change of endings. No group to sucker punch.

Yea I understand it now

amen Cred Forumsrother brother.

Also white canadianfag here. We have tons of black people. None of them randomly attack anyone. I have been around large groups of "supposed" niggers and I dont get so much as a stare.

Most times we are just polite to each other.

I think the random attacks is a murican issue.

For every nigger that jumps a white kid, there's 100 cops willing to shoot first and ask nothing about the peice of shit later

I would see it coming, if, and drop him like fire

Chew now motherfucker!

Looks personal. Box cutter.

fucking nigger

kek

Mr. Cho chou can't chew in the choo-choo

>niggers commit crime
>wtf I love trump now

>white people commit crime
>_______________

His dick looks like cheese stick

All you need to do is name something else and you have somthing entirely unfulfilling. Hooray.

Fuck japan is hardcore about their public seed chewing policy. They've even got superheroes for it.

Pretty sure niggers outnumber cops in America. Sad but true. So your statement is false. Also, when a cop shoots a chimp: who cares? (Other than harambe of course)

Lol shut the fuck up. There are good black people but you obvioisly havent been around actual dangerous blacks, At my highschool they would harrass and abuse the freshmen for bus tickets and the like

underrated

Nice b8 m8

Cuck spotted

i wish but it will never happen

Thank you

How is this even on youtube?

This is was I always wonder. I just can't get in my mind how this happened.
Does anyone know more about this?

It's a Murican, hey that white kid is alone and can't stand up for himself, ghetto issue. It's a, your on the wrong side of town Pahtnah, and we're going to sucker punch you because we can thing. Used to hang in an all black neighborhood. I'm not black, and not a thing ever happened. People joking, but never this type of bullshit. It was a murderous area, but stupidity is what causes you to end up under the feet.

did it twerk?
  ▲
▲ ▲

they're mudslimes this is how god told them to mutilate their penises

Better than Justice League

I think it's for every cop there is 1000 black sucker punches

quads

>What is Windows snipping tool

OC
I stubbed my toe this morning

But that's a girl kissing a girl. That's not really that beta.

if you stubbed your toe, then why is the tip not bruised?

This could help others get it right.

~~very large~~
**line**
[spoiler] i eat ass [/spoiler]
%triforce

just trying things out

Marriage ceremony. Tribal nigger shit.

Looks fractured. That's a hellish bruise.

staged, it's a public service campaign

This is why Star Trek has the prime directive. When you give technology to savages they will kill themselves with it.

>She grabbed her cuck's hand and walked away.

Looks like the body from a badly programmed videogame just glitching around

She is clearly the man in this relationship.
Look at how he fucking walks, holy fucking shit.

Amazing how much better his hair looks after..

I don't know. That's just how she worked out user.

same

Participated in the robbery of a cab driver with two boys, they were aged around 17-20, I think she was 18.
They killed the cab driver, and she got caught, I think the boys may also have been caught later.
A friend and I were talking about how we kinda agreed with what they did to her, maybe burning her to death was a bit extreme but she definitely deserved a terrible beating.
The cab driver was 68 years old I think.

not everywhere has those

Not really a cuck if it's girl-on-girl though.

At least your thoughtful.

niggers lol

Das it, mane.

you need a Cred Forums gold account for it to work

>help others
HAH! that's a good one

That kid wasn't even fazed
>that hair flip at the end

The gruesome image of a hiroshima bomb survivor

loos more like you dropped something on it. don't lie to me

kek

lets make another REKT THREAD about how dumb niggers are..... or maybe just a REKT THREAD about niggers getting fucked up. KILL ON SIGHT NIGGER DEATH THREAD GO!

Wth is going on here? Is that just some random girl he's beatting on?

Also he's a goofy looking fucking loser of an eastern block cock sucker.

unrelated but this is the best polish you can get worldwide.

She's a sacrifice for harambe

>trying this hard to he alpha on an imageboard

What shithole country is this?
I'd gladly press the nuclear button to end that genetic line.